Sarahs Day #47 Losing followers cos her content is boring, ED book scandal she's still ignoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That still from the video in the last thread cannot be real?? What on earth are those shades? They look like the glasses you get after cataract surgery or having your pupils dilated...da fuq?

_813__Sarah_s_Day__46_Nope__NOT_qualified_for_anything__Especially_not_the_book_she_marketed_t...jpg

big_sunglasses_post_cataract_surgery.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I did the classic click on her video, watch 30 seconds and then exit to duck with her algorithm, but I saw Kurt starting the vlog. It gave me family channel vibes and made me wonder if thatā€™s where theyā€™re heading towards? Like Kurt picking up the camera more (Labrant fam vibes who are gross like Scuz hence why I used them as an example)

Also I feel like the way she keeps over talking about feeling like sheā€™s going into labour early, and even posting screenshots of her families predictions for how her birth will goā€¦ to me sounds like she could be getting induced and doesnā€™t want to say (because sheā€™s toxic AF) and is just excessively talking about her natural birth plan so people donā€™t suspect anything (even though thereā€™s no reason to shame or hide that in anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I did the classic click on her video, watch 30 seconds and then exit to duck with her algorithm, but I saw Kurt starting the vlog. It gave me family channel vibes and made me wonder if thatā€™s where theyā€™re heading towards? Like Kurt picking up the camera more (Labrant fam vibes who are gross like Scuz hence why I used them as an example)

Also I feel like the way she keeps over talking about feeling like sheā€™s going into labour early, and even posting screenshots of her families predictions for how her birth will goā€¦ to me sounds like she could be getting induced and doesnā€™t want to say (because sheā€™s toxic AF) and is just excessively talking about her natural birth plan so people donā€™t suspect anything (even though thereā€™s no reason to shame or hide that in anyway)
I was actually wondering if sheā€™s been told sheā€™ll have to be induced at/by a certain date (potentially high risk etc) so sheā€™s trying everything she can to go early so she can avoid being induced and not going with her dream natural birth..

Reactions: 26
I just want to stop hearing her harp on about having a natural birth when she didnā€™t last time (in terms of having an epidural, necessary interventions aside), and her constantly bringing up the bashing of her head against the wall. Sheā€™s complaining multiple times a day about pain, so I cannot see her having a completely natural birth like she keeps saying she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was actually wondering if sheā€™s been told sheā€™ll have to be induced at/by a certain date (potentially high risk etc) so sheā€™s trying everything she can to go early so she can avoid being induced and not going with her dream natural birth..
I wondered this too. Hospitals are so on to what happened in previous pregnancies/births. If Fox stopped growing, the placenta calcified and labour at home was slow, they might be suggesting if she isnā€™t in labour by a particular date, they will look at induction. I think if she mentions more scans it would be that. I had a 4kg baby first time, and apparently every pregnancy after that I would have to be extra monitored for GD and more growth scans in the third trimester. My husbands family just makes big babies, which I told midwives, but they were like well we still have to do this.

Inductions are not fun, and the pain can kick in at a high level really quickly. If she has to have one, I feel like her birth plan could be out the window.

Reactions: 13
I just want to stop hearing her harp on about having a natural birth when she didnā€™t last time (in terms of having an epidural, necessary interventions aside), and her constantly bringing up the bashing of her head against the wall. Sheā€™s complaining multiple times a day about pain, so I cannot see her having a completely natural birth like she keeps saying she wants.
It is such a good moment for her to be like ā€œI wanted a ā€˜naturalā€™ birth but that didnā€™t go to plan, so I had an epidural and thereā€™s nothing wrong with thatā€, instead of constantly shaming people who chose to do that or have similar experiences

It is such a good moment for her to be like ā€œI wanted a ā€˜naturalā€™ birth but that didnā€™t go to plan, so I had an epidural and thereā€™s nothing wrong with thatā€, instead of constantly shaming people who chose to do that or have similar experiences
I am all for woman having birthing plans and I understand the importance, but really, just having the baby delivered safely is the end goal. Sarah is very fixated on the labour itself.

Reactions: 47
Yeh I remember back to her pregnancy with Fox.
The amount she banged on about doing this and that in the late stages, to help her labour.

At the end of the day, it did nothing to help!
Why on earth does she think this time will be any different.

Drink as much raspberry tea and eat as many dates as you want Sarah. YOU CAN'T CONTROL THIS.

I know that sucks for you.
But it's called life. Just get on with it, please.

Reactions: 35
I am all for woman having birthing plans and I understand the importance, but really, just having the baby delivered safely is the end goal. Sarah is very fixated on the labour itself.
Agreed. Totally normal to have a plan and want the right setting etc but as you said all that really matters at the end of the day is the health of the baby and mother. I think sheā€™s just incredibly obsessed with controlling every aspect of her life. Her perfectly curated Instagram feed, her vlogs ~vibe and with Kurt and šŸ¦Š (pushing the surfy grom thing is so weird)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because the labour itself is more about HER. Then the baby is born and she gets less attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
here we go againā€¦ giving fox a protein smoothie šŸ™„ SARAH YOUR (NEARLY) 3 YEAR OLD DOES NOT NEED NOR SHOULD BE CONSUMING PROTEIN POWDER
Yeah sure sis, we believe you. That's what you "intending" and thats how spontaneously this whole scene played out.
Fox climbed up her leg :rolleyes:
Yet somehow she had the camera all set up for her weekly tropeaka undisclosed ad.
If she's so addicted to smoothies, how about she makes them REAL and not this watery excuse for a smoothie that she's normalised for herself AND HER SON.

• Heart

I donā€™t think she will get induced because even if the hospital recommends it, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s your choice at the end of the day. With the way she went on about knowing her rights as a mother this time around during the birth, I just canā€™t see her agreeing to be induced and ruining the natchuraaal plan

Reactions: 21
Not that anyone was wondering, but the place she ā€œmade a tripā€ to (making it sound like she went out of her way) is like a 10 min drive, maybe even less lol.

1908720F-EAA2-4B46-9FB4-306BD344D3A9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Judging by how easy she just bent down to get the ball, then sit on the grass - sis I doubt very much you have the crippling condition that you keep banging on about. Furthermore, stop being so insensitive to the women who really do struggle with it. (I canā€™t remember the name, I apologise)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Love how she said she had to drive to the park because the 200m walk to would be too painful. Only for her to walk around for the duration of her stories anyway. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Her SPD seems to be really situationally dependent šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She can walk around chemist warehouse and the park but not walk to the park?! šŸ¤” she reminds me of kids that day theyā€™re sick to get out of doing the dishes then their mum catches them running about happily in the garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I am actually suprised that people still watch her. I mean her videos are so pointless. There is nothing interesting about it. She complains and complains oh and here an ad and there an ad. Itā€™s plain boring. It feels like the channels on tv where there is advertisement 24h.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.