Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, when will you hormones make you want to address the ebook you specifically marketed to vulnerable people suffering from EDs??
I have a feeling her hormones will never feel like making her address this.

Unless perhaps there us some sort of supplement tropeka are working on!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah’s reaction to Tahlia borrowing her towel when Kurt said she could have it .. followed by a new profile pic for anyone that wants it!

E006DDC5-C929-4A6E-B65E-8630B61DE07D.png

F950B870-C939-450E-9661-FFE890D950C3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Them thighs. YEP, they touch. Like normal, like a human. Not some weird crane-flamingo-pegasus crossbreed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
duck OFF SARAH, what in fucks name is a "35 week preggy workout"

She literally just said she wansnt in the mood for it. She mucks around on a mat for 10 minutes and suddenly it's CONTENT. STOP PEDDLING THIS RUBBISH, guised in inaccurate, irresponsible labels.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, and you will inadvertently have pregnant women listening to you. please STOP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
duck OFF SARAH, what in fucks name is a "35 week preggy workout"

She literally just said she wansnt in the mood for it. She mucks around on a mat for 10 minutes and suddenly it's CONTENT. STOP PEDDLING THIS RUBBISH, guised in inaccurate, irresponsible labels.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, and you will inadvertently have pregnant women listening to you. please STOP!!!
It's hilarious that she even called the gym "Sarah's pregnant gym." Like is the gym pregnant as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Interestingly they have 7 adults in the group. 🤭
This property is not a party house and strictly sleeps a maximum of 10 people (comprising a maximum of 6 adults and 4 children).If you wish to have additional visitors at any time during the stay at Coast, prior written approval is required.

I wonder if they got written approval... I mean.... it would kinda be petty.... to contact the host... just as a heads up, you know!

Also which adult got the short straw of sleeping on a bunk bed in the same room as Fox?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She rubs that belly so much it's like she expects a Genie to appear 🙄 the ending of that reel killlllled me

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just in case you forgot...yes, The Sez is indeed with child! 🤢
I'm not sure what it is but normally I love anything about pregnancy and babies, including pregnant bellies, but constantly seeing Sarah rubbing her ham belly and sticking it in our faces every 5 minutes just turns my stomach!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She rubs that belly so much it's like she expects a Genie to appear 🙄 the ending of that reel killlllled me
I live in fear of what new quirk we'll be subjected to when she can no longer caress her ham belly 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its not enough to film her belly. She has to pull her shorts down too. That b*tch is not normal. Surely she knows other preggy boss babes dont do this much belly rubbing? Is she just tuuuu (cant stand the way she says two) sPeCiaL?

Just in case you forgot...yes, The Sez is indeed with child! 🤢
I'm not sure what it is but normally I love anything about pregnancy and babies, including pregnant bellies, but constantly seeing Sarah rubbing her ham belly and sticking it in our faces every 5 minutes just turns my stomach!
Your not alone! It makes me queasy too.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I know some of you have found the rental they're staying in but why do I get the feeling it's actually their her property? That garage is full of their stuff. For a second I thought the workout Reel was old as it looked like their home garage. Did they really take two bikes, skateboards, dumbbells, kettlebells, boxing pads and pilates gear for their HOLIDAY? Plus there's the wakeboards and Fox's stuff. How did it all fit? They only took the one car. Idk, maybe they just loaded up the boat but the decor is suspiciously identical and it's her families favourite place to holiday. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought a holiday home and quietly reno'd it. Out of character, I know, but...

Did anyone else spot the pill container? How many pills and supplements is Kurt taking? 👀

Also, love how Sarah berates Kurt for working when there was another laptop set up with a second monitor attached next to him as if it wasn't Sarah's or Tahlia's. They clearly planned to work this holiday. Shut up, Sarah.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Did anyone else spot the pill container? How many pills and supplements is Kurt taking? 👀
Beat me too it! Must be his daily 4 course meal 😂😂

ETA: actually to delete so only the part I was replying to was there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know some of you have found the rental they're staying in but why do I get the feeling it's actually their her property? That garage is full of their stuff. For a second I thought the workout Reel was old as it looked like their home garage. Did they really take two bikes, skateboards, dumbbells, kettlebells, boxing pads and pilates gear for their HOLIDAY? Plus there's the wakeboards and Fox's stuff. How did it all fit? They only took the one car. Idk, maybe they just loaded up the boat but the decor is suspiciously identical and it's her families favourite place to holiday. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought a holiday home and quietly reno'd it. Out of character, I know, but...

Also, love how Sarah berates Kurt for working when there was another laptop set up with a second monitor attached next to him as if it wasn't Sarah's or Tahlia's. They clearly planned to work this holiday. Shut up, Sarah.
I doubt it’s theirs (read HERS). Sarah couldn’t keep a secret like that. She’s only silent over scandals like MARKETING EXERCISE PROGRAMS TO EATING DISORDER SUFFERERS.

My bet is they took all the exercise stuff for a couple of reasons:

1. Sarah has a problem - she couldn’t go any length of time without her home gym (even if she just ends up stuffing about on a mat for 10 mins). It’s behaviour symptomatic of her fixation on over exercise, even when pregnant.

2. So she can monetise the ‘content’ she makes on holidays and call it work. On top of pushing her ‘I’m sooo busy I can’t stop weeeeerrrrrking’ bullshit narrative, she would also then also use that excuse to tax write-off the trip as a work travel related expense. It also explains why she sprung for such an expensive place.

Reactions: 37
That house last sold in 2009, so unless she or family have owned it since then, then I doubt it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.