Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the new thread title should keep including her exercise book targeted at people with ED, she's can't be let off this one easily. Also, I have no ideas for a thread title cause my brain is numb hahaha. I'll leave it to the experts in these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People on the south coast love a rainy summer because it means it’s not a bushfire summer. The fires are still fresh in be memories of those affected so maybe don’t whinge the whole time and be happy you can even have the holiday and not be surrounded by flames?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarahs Day 46 - hoping the babymoon will be a distraction from the ongoing ED book launch disaster

may be too similar to the current one

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarahs Day #46 - Bank rolled a family holiday as a baby moon, but her ED Book Launch will not be forgotten so soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sarahs Day #46 She's "really good" at using air quotes correctly

I'm kidding about that as a thread title, but honestly, has anyone in the history of the world EVER used air quotes as often as The Sez? And as badly?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goes everywhere bare foot yet chooses to wear white socks in a dirty garage for what can only be described as some sort of mating dance routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
People on the south coast love a rainy summer because it means it’s not a bushfire summer. The fires are still fresh in be memories of those affected so maybe don’t whinge the whole time and be happy you can even have the holiday and not be surrounded by flames?

Totally agree! I lived on the south coast during the fires and all I can say is it was the worst time in my life and all those that lived there. So so much worse than any extended lockdowns and restrictions. There was definitely no family holidays happening then.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would you go on "Holiday" to a house that looks the same as yours, near a beach when you LIVE NEAR THE BEACH in the SAME STATE and take all your work-out equipment with you including your bike only to DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING AT HOME.

Seems like a waste of $1200/night if you ask me! Too much money, not enough sense!

Sarah should start saving her money for retirement because this bullshit ain't gonna last forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Sarah's Day #46 Preys on those with an eating disorder, thinks she's segregated time to deplatform her

Still wanted to include the absolute atrocity that was her ebook marketing (that we cannot allow her to sweep under the rug), in addition to putting a spotlight on the fact she had the audacity to say she felt "segregated" on Australia Day, a day where the First Nations people mourn genocide, systemic injustice and HEY HO actual segregation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also remind me which sister got the coconut iceblock for their birthday/ graduation cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarahs Day #46 Segregated on Invasion Day, but still needs her Pay Day, so continues marketing her eating disorders to the vulnerable.

Reactions: 13
Sarah's Day #46 Come on over all and watch my "SPD" 35-week pregnant mating ballet display - will I ever address the marketing of my E-Book targeted at people with eating disorders? - "naw dw" I say, nobody really cares enough about that thing anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont normally do this but I'm going to put mine from pages back down here. I agree and think it's important we keep highlighting that ebook. Could be reworded but I think it highlights the climate as round her atm

Sarahs Day #46: Queen of exaggeration and avoidance, but we still remember E(D) Book 3 -Limitless.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s so frustrating and maddening to see how deep into her Ed she is during what she tells us is a high risk pregnancy/baby with possible health issues. She is so clearly under eating and obsessing over exercise. One of my close friends struggled with anorexia during her pregnancy and seeing Sarah look so ill is like looking at a mirror image of my mate. Regardless of how much I detest her I do wish, for her children’s sake, she would acknowledge her behaviours and seek help. She has always had disordered eating but it has been 1000x worse since having fox, it is so very clear to see

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If this baby drops anymore it’s going to fall out of her tomorrow 🙄

1DE0DE34-585E-4E29-B404-E614614AC7BE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sarah’s Day #46: Embarrassment on Invasion Day, narcissism on display, “busy” but has time for a holiday, hoping ED book drama goes away

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
but don’t you remember, bushfires are a sick backdrop for content creation!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I really don’t want to let her move on with the next scandal and get away with the ebook marketing disaster as it’s one of the worst things she’s done so far. The bullshit about “curing” her CIN3 was too long ago and her racism is too insidious but the ebook was overt. So for the next thread title I’m suggesting

Sarahs day #46 SARAH MARKETS EXERCISE PROGRAMS TO EATING DISORDER SUFFERERS

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.