Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s reaction to Tahlia borrowing her towel when Kurt said she could have it .. followed by a new profile pic for anyone that wants it!

View attachment 1033902
View attachment 1033901
Holy tit 🤣😂

View attachment 1033848Is this when she used to be a PrImA bAlLeRiNa..?
I’m blocked so can we have some context to this please lol

I live in fear of what new quirk we'll be subjected to when she can no longer caress her ham belly 🤢
Something to do with her raspberry steel nips because #bReaStFeEdiNgmAma

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This property is not a party house and strictly sleeps a maximum of 10 people (comprising a maximum of 6 adults and 4 children).If you wish to have additional visitors at any time during the stay at Coast, prior written approval is required.

I wonder if they got written approval... I mean.... it would kinda be petty.... to contact the host... just as a heads up, you know!

Also which adult got the short straw of sleeping on a bunk bed in the same room as Fox?
Don’t be silly, they would’ve shoved him back in the portacot😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw Tahlia’s story of her learning to wakeboard and if you wait right till the end you can hear Sarah calling her a sucker. Idk it gave me bad vibes, she sounded like such a mean girl and it didn’t sound like a joke to me, especially given that Tahlia is still learning… I hate how she treats the people closest to her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I saw Tahlia’s story of her learning to wakeboard and if you wait right till the end you can hear Sarah calling her a sucker. Idk it gave me bad vibes, she sounded like such a mean girl and it didn’t sound like a joke to me, especially given that Tahlia is still learning… I hate how she treats the people closest to her
Gross, but I want to say totally on brand and expected, of Sarah??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But we all know if anyone even dared to say that about The Sez they would be pushed out the boat and expected to swim back!!

There is just no need for that comment from The Sez at all! Like, it serves no purpose other than to put someone else down (who can't hear you and respond) to other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20220202-201755_Instagram.jpg

Only 4 more weeks of hambelly content to go.

Gross, but I want to say totally on brand and expected, of Sarah??
She usually puts on a slightly squeaky "cute" voice, that sounded suuuuper bitchy I bet that's her real life voice.

Also it seems like she's not looking after Fox much and leaving it up to her family to babysit him for her, and he doesn't seem to miss her or mind!

And 3rd thing.... Kurt's hair looks like one of those monks,that style is terrible he needs to just shave it off maybe he can get a manscape sponsorship and use it on his head

Ok I'm all caught up on Durt n Sezzys insta stories and I have one last thing to say, I actual snort laughed when S makes her corny whale boarding joke and sticks out the ham belly and Kurt does a fake sarcastic silly laugh ... that said a lot! Her family must be soooo sick of her acting like she's the only person who has ever been pregnant in the history of pregnancy 🤣🤣 For a second baby where it's meant to be soo low key and no gender reveal, no baby shower she has not been very low key with her continual mentions 24/7 of being pregernat!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That house last sold in 2009, so unless she or family have owned it since then, then I doubt it.
I knew my theory was a stretch so ty for confirming. I just couldn't fathom that they'd take all that stuff with them on a holiday. They must have crammed it all in the boat. And for what? The weather is "crap" by their standards and they clearly planned to work anyway so it must all be because she has to maintain the illusion they're so active despite claiming she can't even go for a walk. Sis has problems.

Reactions: 24
I know this has already been mentioned but I wanted to include a couple more screenshots. Sugar mumma Sez Dawg™️ can’t even walk (never mind she had just gone for a walk with the family) or do single legged exercises. Love how she says all this while performing this strange mating dance

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
For a second baby where it's meant to be soo low key and no gender reveal, no baby shower she has not been very low key with her continual mentions 24/7 of being pregernat!!
OMG I think you may have just cracked it. She's being lowwwwkey (not!) about everything so she's compensating with hambelly flashes and rubs. Gross. I'm so over it. Like what does she think she is...pregnant?!

I just couldn't fathom that they'd take all that stuff with them on a holiday.
Youre not alone. I couldnt either. It just seems excessive, and super pointless for a holiday? Most people do less on a holiday, even if they pick activities for that downtime. She has SPD and complains of being too demotivated to exercise, but she has all her exercise equipment AND her bike. Chic has serious issues. Then I quickly remembered that excessive could be her middlename, so it's very fitting.

Sarah's Excessive-Extra Dawg. I mean, Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's hilarious that for someone who projects to be such an adventurous person, she only ever goes to Byron and Husskison. And whenever she's there, it rains HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Is wear it's always raining when she's on holiday.
It has been raining in Sydney since December so I don’t know why her and Kurt are surprised, or I don’t know, check a weather forecast? Lol.

Also, Kai means “sea” in Hawaiian culture. I could see her using it as a common nickname…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay this has nothing to do with I guess what’s going on currently at the stayz place but as I was browsing their stories trying to confirm if indeed was the same house me & my friends were looking at hiring for a big road trip goal of ours in 2022 (spoiler it is and now I’m kinda put off that she’s been there and kinda wanna find somewhere else probably bad of me but I dunno hahah)

anyway I went looking on tahl’s page for the first time (I hadn’t followed her yet) and I just noticed she does Airel dance! Aka hoop hanging mid air! Do you know how hard that! (VERY I did circus in highschool it’s soooo painful I also did pole dancing classes for a while it HURTS) and she’s absolutely incredible about it, if she wanted to she could really make a name for herself as an airel artist tho I’m sure the sez wouldn’t allow that to happen cause no one else in the family can PoSSAaableeeeh be more talented than her! (Cough cough they are cough cough) like this woman can actually DO SOMETHING. The power and strength you need for this! And there’s so way in hell Sarah could do anything like this because you would need proper NUTRIENTS and FOOD (the horror 😳) to be strong enough for it.

anywho bit of a fan girl moment for tahls there for me mainly cause I know the sheer strength you need for that!
Down side of those stories is in the literally every one nearly she’s in Sarah’s white fox crap.

hope she can make something of it as she only gets better and can succeed in an amazing art form that Sarah could never be & not have to rely on the money of kj tilse media to pay the rent.
I attached some of her poses just so you can see the raw talent and strength it shows.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
anywho bit of a fan girl moment for tahls there for me mainly cause I know the sheer strength you need for that!
Tahlia also plays the drums, seems to be picking up wakeboarding really well and just generally seems like the interesting adventurous person the Sez pretended to be to snag Kurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Tahlia also plays the drums, seems to be picking up wakeboarding really well and just generally seems like the interesting adventurous person the Sez pretended to be to snag Kurt.
I have always thought they would match so much better. Kurt and Tahlia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Okay this has nothing to do with I guess what’s going on currently at the stayz place but as I was browsing their stories trying to confirm if indeed was the same house me & my friends were looking at hiring for a big road trip goal of ours in 2022 (spoiler it is and now I’m kinda put off that she’s been there and kinda wanna find somewhere else probably bad of me but I dunno hahah)

anyway I went looking on tahl’s page for the first time (I hadn’t followed her yet) and I just noticed she does Airel dance! Aka hoop hanging mid air! Do you know how hard that! (VERY I did circus in highschool it’s soooo painful I also did pole dancing classes for a while it HURTS) and she’s absolutely incredible about it, if she wanted to she could really make a name for herself as an airel artist tho I’m sure the sez wouldn’t allow that to happen cause no one else in the family can PoSSAaableeeeh be more talented than her! (Cough cough they are cough cough) like this woman can actually DO SOMETHING. The power and strength you need for this! And there’s so way in hell Sarah could do anything like this because you would need proper NUTRIENTS and FOOD (the horror 😳) to be strong enough for it.

Down side of those stories is in the literally every one nearly she’s in Sarah’s white fox crap.

hope she can make something of it as she only gets better and can succeed in an amazing art form that Sarah could never be & not have to rely on the money of kj tilse media to pay the rent.
I attached some of her poses just so you can see the raw talent and strength it shows.
Her body is also INCREDIBLE. Just shows that Sarah could have the same body without the crazy restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On her current instagram stories they're talking about the crappy raining weather
Kurt: I bought my boat for this
Kurt: INSTANTLY REALISES HIS MISTAKE WITH THE CHOICE OF PERSONAL PRONOUN
Kurt: I bought OUR boat for this....

Talk about red flag. She's made it so painfully clear that it is her world and he just lives in it. That boat would just be a painful reminder everyday of how much power she holds over him. If it was a gift to you Kurt, yes you can refer to it as yours. Blink once if you're experiencing fianical abuse... If many years of uni has taught me anything, it's that Sarah is the textbook definition of narcissistic personality disorder.
And they just whinge about the weather, they do know you can chill out inside on holiday if raining and play board games or something

Just in case you forgot...yes, The Sez is indeed with child! 🤢
I'm not sure what it is but normally I love anything about pregnancy and babies, including pregnant bellies, but constantly seeing Sarah rubbing her ham belly and sticking it in our faces every 5 minutes just turns my stomach!
I think its her attitude to the pregnancy, exploitative all for $$$ she doesnt caress her stomach with love. No pregnancy glow, just dead behind the eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her little dance this morning was giving me “berries and cream” vibes lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Watching Kurt's stories this morning while my 2yo has breaky and she says "who's that mummy?" I said "that's Fox" and she cracked up laughing saying "that's not a fox you silly duffer!!!!"

Even she thinks the name is rediculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And she has better hair and the better body, all that with what seems to be a care free attitude to food and life!!!! Even Em has a really funny personality, I really enjoyed her wedding video, and her hair :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.