Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ebook avoiding Sezzy continuing to talk about going early 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saying she feels the need to nest (while its her ‘werk’ day and she doesn’t actually do any work) and maybe that’s a sign to say she’ll have the baby early. Wish she would quit it with these comments. When she then goes on to say she actually thinks she’ll have the baby at 38+2. Which is it?!

Also, she continues to complain about her pelvic pain, as she squats on the floor with her legs split apart and then groans in pain on her second attempt at getting up.

Just more stories where she is not addressing her Ebook disaster.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
#listentoyourhormones

Watch her segue seamlessly from constant talk of going early into endless stories of her milky titties pumping despite her whole ‘EBF’ narrative, no shade to pumping Mums, I’m currently pumping for my second but I did direct boob to baby for my first and it’s a whole different thing, zero freedom.

Reactions: 16
this witch had this baby in her before she was married "going early" mORE LIKE SHES FULL TERM (betchya)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn't know hormones could have a conversation with yourself, huh I learn something new everyday 🤔🤦
Does she even listen to the bullshit she dribbles?! My hormones are telling me to get everything organised 😂 if only her hormones would tell her to address the E book elephant in the room 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Yep, I'll take the term "daycare" with a big pinch of pink himalayan salt. The last time she said she put Fox in daycare was when she left him with a staff member at the gym so she could do a pilates class. He then screamed the place down and she bitched he ruined her class because she could hear him.

She's been vocal about not sending him to daycare all this time so to suddenly do a 180 (360 lol) and then casually slip it in to the conversation like that is sus to me. I feel like it's just another distraction, like how she would say they're going out for lunch during the unvaxxed lockdown to make it sound like they're vaxxed, when actually they just got a takeaway. He's probably dropped off at her church group or something, if he's dropped off anywhere at all.
Yes, didn't she say she wanted to "raise her own child" when someone commented about Focks going to daycare? How is he suddenly now in daycare?

Reactions: 13
She’s very self centered. Only talks about what directly effects her body, only cares about labour and postpartum recovery and barely remembers the fact they she’ll have a baby at the end of this..

Reactions: 37
Wasn't Kurt, like, featured on Men's Health for being a father? That issue alone was problematic, but pair it with this and it's disgusting.
Yes, he sprouted some nonsense about procreation being his only purpose for existence.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
👋 Hey Sezz.....the longer you leave it the harder it will become, just address your major fuckup already - we're not going to forget it, premmie baby or not

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sarah, nesting is a normal part of all pregnancies and may happen at different times throughout a pregnancy. You aren’t special and your hormones are not telling you to get ready because you’re going to be early.
The more she says the more I realise she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah, nesting is a normal part of all pregnancies and may happen at different times throughout a pregnancy. You aren’t special and your hormones are not telling you to get ready because you’re going to be early.
The more she says the more I realise she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. 🙄
Honestly it does seem like she is willing it to be early? Or she really is trying to set it up that she is going "early" when maybe it is just on time (if she did fudge the conception date to her audience). She was pointing out that she wanted her natural nails for birth so she is not going to get her nails done again. But, I would think 7 weeks is plenty of time to get your nails done and removed before the baby? Everything she says is just making it seem like she is scheduled earlier than she is saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ebook avoiding Sezzy continuing to talk about going early 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saying she feels the need to nest (while its her ‘werk’ day and she doesn’t actually do any work) and maybe that’s a sign to say she’ll have the baby early. Wish she would quit it with these comments. When she then goes on to say she actually thinks she’ll have the baby at 38+2. Which is it?!

Also, she continues to complain about her pelvic pain, as she squats on the floor with her legs split apart and then groans in pain on her second attempt at getting up.

Just more stories where she is not addressing her Ebook disaster.
Lol that last shot…This witch just cannot stop either exposing her camletoe or outright folding her crotch on camera. How Christian.

Disgusting it may be, even eye bleach will not erase the truth that SARAH MARKETED HER E BOOK TO EATING DISORDER SUFFERERS.
34659C0C-9E06-4296-A84D-03C432940633.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not Sarah suddenly interjecting her "I may go early" spiel with "He's not ready, his lungs still need to develop" like she has any clue what she's talking about.

A couple of you mentioned lung development on here and of course Dr Sarah's Day now has new intel.

Hi Sez! We see you. And we also STILL remember you're ignoring the ED and hoping your full-term-but-pretending-to-be-premie baby will distract from it. IT WILL NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
this witch had this baby in her before she was married "going early" mORE LIKE SHES FULL TERM (betchya)
No that’s been debunked on here before. She showed her ultrasound pictures and the dates matched up.
Also she doesn’t look full term, if that would be the case she would have a very small bub again.

She sounds more like most mothers towards the very end of pregnancy who are ready to get the baby out because they become so uncomfortable. Sis doesn’t seem to enjoy pregnancy that much after all.

Reactions: 26
Maybe she keeps pushing the “I think I’ll have the baby early” line because she’s already lined her sister up for a bunch of stretch and sweeps? Not that they always work, but if you could have one almost every day it might increase the chances. 🤷‍♀️
I had four between 36+4 and 39+5 to have my second at. 39+6. But my doctor/midwife was only happy to do this because of previous high birth weight, and a long induction ten days over. So I don’t think there would be any medical professional suggesting this for Sarah. However, her family seems like a bunch of enablers, so she could maybe push her sister into doing it.

Reactions: 16
Come on, the reason why she is constantly saying "I think ill go early, I'm having early, false contractions". Is 1000% to boost engagement and keep people tuning in, and again to distract from the ebook. Im sure she has lost many followers over the past month. So,she is gripping onto those ones who are sticking around for baby content.

Also, as soon as she releases the pregnancy workout book, then the post partum ebook she won't be able to escape the backlash then. It will be pouring in, more people will be speaking out about it, and the fact she is unqualified.

If she addresses the ebook drama now, (which she won't) it will just make these ebooks and her 'fitness' content look completley redundant (because they are). I think she has been advised not to say anything about it at all.

Mark my words though, this is the beggining of the end for 'Sarah's Day'.

Times ticking, Sezzzy gal.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This image is just such an apt encapsulation, depiction of everything that's wrong with influencer culture.
Why she thinks she needs to document how sore her pelvis is, and try and struggle getting up, with camera in one hand and the other in her crotch, is WILD. Just put your phone down and take care of yourself, getting up safely, ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Come on, the reason why she is constantly saying "I think ill go early, I'm having early, false contractions". Is 1000% to boost engagement and keep people tuning in, and again to distract from the ebook. Im sure she has lost many followers over the past month. So,she is gripping onto those ones who are sticking around for baby content.

Also, as soon as she releases the pregnancy workout book, then the post partum ebook she won't be able to escape the backlash then. It will be pouring in, more people will be speaking out about it, and the fact she is unqualified.

If she addresses the ebook drama now, (which she won't) it will just make these ebooks and her 'fitness' content look completley redundant (because they are). I think she has been advised not to say anything about it at all.

Times ticking, Sezzzy gal.

And Sarah Stevenson as an influential voice in the community - her arrogance in ignoring the valid controversy around her e-book is destorying her credibility with every day she remains silent.

The downfall is imminent. Even a prem baby (bless his innocent heart) won't be able to save her reputation. She's flushing everything she supposedly worked so hard for down the toilet.

People are way more woke than ever before, what she got away with even 12 months ago won't fly now.

Buckle up sezzy!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes it has changed. In 2018, the NSW state government introduced new legislation the effect of which was that childcare centres (excluding places like gym crèches), could not accept children who were not fully vaccinated in accordance with the vaccination schedule. Even if the parents are considered ‘conscientious objectors’, it isn’t an exemption under the 2018 legislation.

So if Fox is now going to childcare a couple of days a week; he is either vaccinated or she is lying and he isn’t. Or the place he is being sent is dodgy as duck.
Thanks for that.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she uses homeopathic “vaccines” or something given the crap she was putting in his bottles.
Maybe she has him in a church run daycare (are her church friends anti-vax?) or a family daycare.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.