Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been about 6 years since my youngest was in daycare and unless things have changed, it was fine to have an unvaccinated child in daycare.
Yes it has changed. In 2018, the NSW state government introduced new legislation the effect of which was that childcare centres (excluding places like gym crèches), could not accept children who were not fully vaccinated in accordance with the vaccination schedule. Even if the parents are considered ‘conscientious objectors’, it isn’t an exemption under the 2018 legislation.

So if Fox is now going to childcare a couple of days a week; he is either vaccinated or she is lying and he isn’t. Or the place he is being sent is dodgy as duck.

Reactions: 23
Sarah's Day #45: Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144
Yes it has changed. In 2018, the NSW state government introduced new legislation the effect of which was that childcare centres (excluding places like gym crèches), could not accept children who were not fully vaccinated in accordance with the vaccination schedule. Even if the parents are considered ‘conscientious objectors’, it isn’t an exemption under the 2018 legislation.

So if Fox is now going to childcare a couple of days a week; he is either vaccinated or she is lying and he isn’t. Or the place he is being sent is dodgy as duck.
Sarah’s version of childcare is probably just her mum watching him for 2 days a week because she is/was a childcare educator 🙄 h

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This. I just got Covid at 35 weeks pregnant and I was so glad I took the vaccine even though my doctor didn’t recommend it as I’ve already had a stroke. I protect my child even if I haven’t met him yet because that’s what mothers do.
They've also got studies that show the vaccine can be passed onto newborns through breast milk so you can protect yourself and your baby even more with the vaccine!

Reactions: 19
Sarah’s version of childcare is probably just her mum watching him for 2 days a week because she is/was a childcare educator 🙄 h
Yep, I'll take the term "daycare" with a big pinch of pink himalayan salt. The last time she said she put Fox in daycare was when she left him with a staff member at the gym so she could do a pilates class. He then screamed the place down and she bitched he ruined her class because she could hear him.

She's been vocal about not sending him to daycare all this time so to suddenly do a 180 (360 lol) and then casually slip it in to the conversation like that is sus to me. I feel like it's just another distraction, like how she would say they're going out for lunch during the unvaxxed lockdown to make it sound like they're vaxxed, when actually they just got a takeaway. He's probably dropped off at her church group or something, if he's dropped off anywhere at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Sarah's Day #45: Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster
Love this one!!!! I think the title still needs to have something about the new ebook otherwise when people search either her name or her ebook it won’t come up anymore

Reactions: 15
Fox isn’t in daycare. I listened to the podcast episode and she said “when fox is at my mums…” and then she’d say “fox is at daycare/mums two days a week”. She’s calling fox being at her mums as daycare

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Yep, I'll take the term "daycare" with a big pinch of pink himalayan salt. The last time she said she put Fox in daycare was when she left him with a staff member at the gym so she could do a pilates class. He then screamed the place down and she bitched he ruined her class because she could hear him.

She's been vocal about not sending him to daycare all this time so to suddenly do a 180 (360 lol) and then casually slip it in to the conversation like that is sus to me. I feel like it's just another distraction, like how she would say they're going out for lunch during the unvaxxed lockdown to make it sound like they're vaxxed, when actually they just got a takeaway. He's probably dropped off at her church group or something, if he's dropped off anywhere at all.
From the way I heard it, she was just generalising with the term 'daycare' for other listeners but for Fox she meant he goes to her mum's...just the way I heard it thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Fox isn’t in daycare. I listened to the podcast episode and she said “when fox is at my mums…” and then she’d say “fox is at daycare/mums two days a week”. She’s calling fox being at her mums as daycare
From the way I heard it, she was just generalising with the term 'daycare' for other listeners but for Fox she meant he goes to her mum's...just the way I heard it thought 🤷‍♀️
I see, ty for clearing it up.

(I probably should have listened to the episode instead of just reading here and commenting)

Reactions: 5
I see, ty for clearing it up.

(I probably should have listened to the episode instead of just reading here and commenting)
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume someone running 4 (or is it 5 now?) companies sends their child to daycare and their parents in the week.

It's almost as though most people can't do a full weeks work with a toddlah running around on 3/5 days!

I wonder if the Sez expects her parents to look after both kids once she pops out paycheck no2. It's a lot of work for a parent let alone someone in their 50s/60s

Reactions: 18
I’ll read the above comments very soon, but as I was discussing mental illness in my mind as I was cooking (gurl gotta think lol) I was reflecting on how much my mum blamed me as a kid for creating mental illness and hurting her because I was doing everything she told me to do. I’m yet to break through it all. I’m 25 and still believe im the blame for her emotions but can you imagine what fox will go through? We do everything our parents tell us as kids (some or not idk - I’m basing it of me) and we do stuff for attention or i do things that is considered normal in my bubble with my mum; until I went to high school and realised all the abuse I got from home was not normal. And yet; I still beliebe after years of therapy , I’m the blame for how mum is. Fox, poor fox, will go through that and it is not easy: this little man has two parents that don’t stick up for him and no one is corner. I really feel for fox
I'm sorry this is off topic, but I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I had almost the same experience, and it's only been over the past year or so (I'm 26) that I've come to realize that not every bad thing that has ever happened is my fault.

Experiencing anger towards anything or anyone but yourself is a really scary and hard to thing to deal with when you've been taught that all your emotions do is hurt people.

Hope you're okay and healing<3

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she spends the day with fox aka mUmM day, it's just her rAisiNg hEr SoN hErSeLf.
But if her mum looks after fox for the day, its daycare? And not just her grammy time or whatever else?
Wow talk about being thankless. Id be offended if I were Sarah's mum for having to do this unpaid labour that Sarah can easily pay for either by sending him to daycare or keeping a sitter/nanny. But that would cost her money.

Suggestion to include the ebook:
Wants labour faster, to distract from tone deaf Sarah's Day ED ebook disaster

Reactions: 22
I've never listened to their podcast but turned it on based on what above users said and wowowowow. Kurt discussing how he can't connect to his baby until they are a toddler? He literally said "newborn? I can't connect." "I came into fatherhood during the toddler phase". I think it REALLY shows that their relationship was definitely on the rocks when Fox was a baby. All those stories that Sarah would rage post calling out Kurt for 'abandoning' her etc come to the forefront of my mind when listening. Compounded by Sarah saying she is looking forward to cuddles from a newborn since Fox refuses to cuddle her (but cuddles Kurt) is a recipe for marital and parenting disasters. TALK about pitting her sons against one another before this one is even born, as well as basically saying Fox is team Kurt and this newborn will be team Sarah. I'm very interested to see how this plays out only insofar as I think Kurt will mentally check out once again, except this time he will dive into Fox care while she takes care of the baby. This relationship is so fucked and Kurt is as fucked as Sarah is.

I know they say fathers take longer to connect with their baby but usually they mean that a pregnant woman connects immediately and SOMETIMES fathers connect upon birth. Bold of Kurt to basically declare he didn't connect with fox until he could play with him. He sounds more like the big brother finally connecting with his baby brother once he could do "fun" things together. I've met teen parents more mature than this.
Wasn't Kurt, like, featured on Men's Health for being a father? That issue alone was problematic, but pair it with this and it's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Wasn't Kurt, like, featured on Men's Health for being a father? That issue alone was problematic, but pair it with this and it's disgusting.
Lol yes that was his infamous “it’s your [a man’s] purpose in life to be a father” line 🙄

It received huge backlash and didn’t MH have to remove the post?

Imagine the reception if they added this new Kurt-ism: “starting from when they’re a toddler, of course!”

These two just cannot make a move without bleeping up royally. And I no longer think it’s always deliberate. They really are just that ignorant, out of touch, terrrible people.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
These two just cannot make a move without bleeping up royally….They really are just that ignorant, out of touch, terrrible people.
This is it, the perfect summation of Sarah and Kurt. Both of them. Sarah is like the sheltered mean girl in high school who mocks anyone slightly different from her and the world view she grew up with and Kurt is the Neanderthal jock who can’t understand why something is problematic no matter how you try to explain it to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She said in the podcast that it's in her DNA she always wanted to be a mom, so her "mom days" with Fox it fills her cup. Will she ever realize that there are no "mom days" and "work days" for separated? It's a whole! I hate when she says mom days.
Also saying she feels sick when he's not with her... Ahm, I don't believe her. She shows repeatedly how much she resents 🦊. She is happy when he's not around. She literally eye rolls or run away from him when he talks while she's instastorying. Maybe she feels sick because he's the reason many people follow her and she can't spam them with cute little focsiee when he's in daycare her mom's house.
I don't have kids but probably a mom really feels sick when being without her child, I don't know. But The Sez is not a regular mom. She's speshul because she wanted to be a mom since she was 4 , yet, has no maternal bone in her xs body.
She says that to proof or to convince herself and others, how wonderful mother she is. But the more she talks about it the less I believe her.
And I've also listened to the episode 50. Well that was embarrassing. How do these two even have a podcast??!! They constantly switch between problematic, immature, retrograde and embarrassing tit. And on top of that I can't stand Sezza's voice in the podcasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm taking a while to catch up, so we are back on this but GOD she looks so bleeping malnourished. I am incredibly worried for their unborn child. Even Kurt doesnt look well, probably from the stress of his wife actively trying to kill under nourish their unborn child for her body aesthetics.

Is she trying to vibe the Virgin Mary?
This is what INSTANTLY came to mind when I saw this pic. She's such a pretentious idiot. She's what we jokingly refer to as a "tradcath". One of those pickmes who pretend shes a traditional catholic, when she's just trying to say look at me, I'm soooo much more moral than you! whilst not practicing anything other than pretending to read the bible every couple of weeks and acting like she's better than everyone else. Basically a huge insult to the every day Christian/Catholic who attends church, mingles with the community and genuinely practices lessons taught through the bible. She infuriates me

I've never listened to their podcast but turned it on based on what above users said and wowowowow. Kurt discussing how he can't connect to his baby until they are a toddler? He literally said "newborn? I can't connect." "I came into fatherhood during the toddler phase". I think it REALLY shows that their relationship was definitely on the rocks when Fox was a baby. All those stories that Sarah would rage post calling out Kurt for 'abandoning' her etc come to the forefront of my mind when listening. Compounded by Sarah saying she is looking forward to cuddles from a newborn since Fox refuses to cuddle her (but cuddles Kurt) is a recipe for marital and parenting disasters. TALK about pitting her sons against one another before this one is even born, as well as basically saying Fox is team Kurt and this newborn will be team Sarah. I'm very interested to see how this plays out only insofar as I think Kurt will mentally check out once again, except this time he will dive into Fox care while she takes care of the baby. This relationship is so fucked and Kurt is as fucked as Sarah is.

I know they say fathers take longer to connect with their baby but usually they mean that a pregnant woman connects immediately and SOMETIMES fathers connect upon birth. Bold of Kurt to basically declare he didn't connect with fox until he could play with him. He sounds more like the big brother finally connecting with his baby brother once he could do "fun" things together. I've met teen parents more mature than this.
Playing devils advocate for Kurt here, but I honestly don't think Sarah wanted to even let Kurt do anything with fox when he was born. I think it was very me me me me me I'm his MUM I know BEST. I do think she pushed him away once Fox was born, and so he struggled to have a relationship with his baby early on because Sarah was so overprotective of him, even to Kurt. I feel like I vaguely remember her even hinting to this back in those vlogs but tbh I forget most tit that comes out of her bird mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.