Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Boss Babe Sezzzie thinks she's so organised and so clever and so brilliant and such a stylist...yet this wardrobe is totally impractical and will end up a pigsty just like hers and Kurt's wardrobe, and her useless pantry make-over. She's such an amateur.
Ha ha 🤣 I seriously thought that is a 'before' picture and was waiting for it to look all neat and tidy in the next story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
356585ED-2E1A-4A09-BF56-5115A7E3C9CC.jpeg

Have a home birth then?

oh wait….but what if you choose to have an epidural again?
What if your baby with an ‘undisclosed disability’ that allowed you to bait a miscarriage for 3 weeks?
What about the forceps needed to deliver Fox?

Yup - go ahead and slam the drs that saved his life…….by moaning about how his delivery was handled.

Reactions: 49
Screenshot spam but I wanted them all in one post.

One thing, since when did she pass out in the shower? She's said she was trying to knock herself out but now she's saying she actually passed out... while in labour 👀 And then has the audacity to witch about medical intervention.

The more she does these fake Q&As just reinforces the fact she is actually delusional. Her answers differ from what she's said in the past which also differ from the birth vlog. She lives in a fantasy world in her own head.
I'm sorry aside from Sarah spinning her usual web of fresh lies, manipulated timelines and just utter bullshit, I just can't get over her midwife sister. The fact her sister is willing to align herself with this kind of messaging and commentary as a qualified health worker (currently practicing or not) is just utterly despicable. This woman is a danger to expectant mothers and should be stripped of her qualifications. Frankly, if she keeps up with her social media pursuit then she'll soon deserve her own tattle thread. What is wrong with this family?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If she can’t handle the Braxton Hicks idk how she is going to handle real labour when the time comes.

Also she really isn’t that special about breastfeeding, for some women and babies it’s super easy it has nothing to do with her nipples of steel 🤣🤦
My first was super easy had no issues but I’m not expecting the same thing with my second when he comes along.
If I remember correctly Focks latch was atrocious.

Reactions: 45
But do we not all think they just go along with her for an easier life?!?

We have seen how melodramatic, manipulative and downright abusive she can be to people. I can see how none of her family would challenge her at this point.

But it is a shame that no one loves Sarah the way Sarah loves herself! She genuinely has no one in her corner.

Reactions: 28
Maybe if Sarah actually ate she would be able to have her water birth.

when it comes to her sister I actually want to hear her talk Sarah keeps talking over her and it sounds like Em wants to say something but she is careful not to offend Sarah. It’s hard to be honest with when Sarah is narcissistic and manipulative and she won’t react well if you aren’t for her.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry aside from Sarah spinning her usual web of fresh lies, manipulated timelines and just utter bullshit, I just can't get over her midwife sister. The fact her sister is willing to align herself with this kind of messaging and commentary as a qualified health worker (currently practicing or not) is just utterly despicable. This woman is a danger to expectant mothers and should be stripped of her qualifications. Frankly, if she keeps up with her social media pursuit then she'll soon deserve her own tattle thread. What is wrong with this family?!!!!
She would want to be very careful! She can be reported to AHPRA and lose her registration for spreading misinformation. If she doesn't lose her registration for not getting the covid vaccine and going against public health orders

Reactions: 24
How dare you compare them! Veruca Salt has a beautiful thick head of hair! 😂

Also...
View attachment 988847
Squeeze a comb in your palm... Or smash your head into the wall? And now with the 'broken toe", she really does seem to hurt herself to distract from other pain which is... Concerning?

View attachment 988848
I've not been in labour but doesn't every single midwife tell you to push?
No this is true. Breathe the baby out. Relaxed face relaxed fanny!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic: i know you can‘t compare affectionate gestures of a long-time couple to short-time lovebirds… but hear me out here!
These two seem to have the most boring and love-less relationship I could ever imagine. No 🦊-free date nights, no heartfelt gestures, no flowers for Sezzy, no displayed affection, no words of affirmation or appreciation… the list goes on!
And since our gurl blasts everything onto social media we would definitely see a pic of flowers that Kurt has spontaneously and romantically brought home or hear some sneaky details of a make out sesh on the couch…
This seems incredibly sad after them only having been married for almost a year. Like I feel genuinely sorry for them. Most couples - with or without kids - make an effort and find the time to show and experience their love… and gifting a boat is definitely NOT IT!

Reactions: 36
I think she has this ideal birth while she’s in the birthing pool, with relaxing music, rock salt lamp, mood lighting, a green juice for energy and no meds. When in reality she can’t even handle Braxton hicks.

I remember getting Braxton hicks while walking to collect my son, they were painful but I just stood still and waited for them to pass then continued walking because I had no other option. I’ve never told anyone that before…..that’s how much I understood it was a normal part of pregnancy. You deal with it. The outcome at the end is worth it. Moaning to thousands doesn’t achieve anything. I think it probably sounds serious to her 13yr old followers and I bet she loves that sympathy. To anyone else…..it’s ridiculous
My brothers partner went around her whole day in early labour working her job until she got home. She just got on with it until she knew she needed to go hospital. She didnt freak out and it was her first kid…sarah is a wreck

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sis feels loved by herself right now. Must be kidding. Sare!!! You eyefuck yourself every bleeping day several times a day in the mirror. You don't love anybody else more than yourself! You are loved by yourself all the time, not only a moment with coffee in your car!
witch trying to come across like she normally doesn't give herself love when in reality everything in her life is about her.
I hate when she pretends.
Also. Wtf is she wearing on her dumb head!
Aaaand those haaaannds! I can't stand those hands! Why do I watch her???!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
In regards to the stories just posted: does Sarah realise a reason she may have not gone out to get coffee in the morning for a year was um..... covid?! She technically wouldn’t have been able to do that since June 2021 till Nov or whenever restrictions eased for the unvaccinated.... but NO. it was Sarah changing herself 😍 to be a mum.

Also, her attitude when saying having the second Bub will be easier just confirms she lives in her own bleeping bubble. I don’t have kids but every experience I’ve heard from other parents is that a toddler and a baby is a LOT of freaking effort. Why does she constantly change the narrative? You can bet after this baby is born we’ll have countless stories of her tough mum life with no spare time and not enough sleep, while right now she’s saying that she’s already been there done that so it’s no problem? She’s a perfect mum already so how hard can it be? 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
so do we think she will get a nanny?!

Like seriously how long are we giving her being a mother to a nuborn and an active toddler before she brings in help, all while pretending that she is actually doing it all herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's horribly bruised but unlikely to be broken, imo. We've all stubbed our pinky toe like this at one time or another and, yeah, it totally feels broken at the time because it hurts so bad, but it's usually just bruised.

She's just full of woe is me tonight. Maybe this is your body's way of telling you to rest and eat, Sarah. Also, dunking your vag in the sea to absorb magnesium is not the same as supplementing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe actually eat some whole foods for a change.
I broke my pinky toe about 10 years ago and it turned black. My whole foot was swollen and I had to use crutches for weeks. She just banged her toe in a corner 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I know I've said it over and over but Sarah hitting her head on the wall so she could pass out mid-labour is SO shocking/upsetting to me. Especially as her mom and sister were there. I'm so mad that NOBODY in her family was deeply concerned (from what we can see.) If I was a family member I would have called for a nurse, lined up a psych counsel for after the birth or SOMETHING. But reading these recent stories about pain management gives me that same sinking feeling. I know that a big part of eating disorders is self-loathing, and that restriction is often a form of self-punishment – especially for binge/restrict cycles. I just didn't realize how OFTEN Sarah tries to harm herself. When is someone going to step in? Her constant rewriting of stories makes me believe she can't see herself clearly. Sometimes I think the ED-Book disaster is (in part – not letting her off the hook here. She willfully makes wildly dangerous decisions) due to her inability to see her behaviour. I don't think she woke up one day and said let's target vulnerable people. She's cunning and calculative but she's also daft as heck when it comes to self-reflection. She is deeply unwell. You'd think having a baby involved in her self-harm would garner more intervention from loved ones. Most people feel protective of children.
She exaggerates everything. Maybe she wasn't hitting her head,but she says that to dramatize.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.