Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight segway, back to the boat for a minute. I have a genuine question. How do they have a car each, and now a boat, but NO garage (because it's a home gym)???
scummy sez has got to show off all HER vehicles to the entire cronulla suburb god she’s obnoxious bleeping hell 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s taken “a few days off work” and is “enjoying living slow and family time”…Umm, who the duck does she think she’s kidding? We can all see you hiding from yet another PR blunder, you dumb duck.

Plus, how is this any different to her everyday? Her entire existence is leisurely! Her busiest day is what most would consider a hobby day, or downright holiday.

Really puts things in perspective to just how little she truly works.

Reactions: 49
scummy sez has got to show off all HER vehicles to the entire cronulla suburb god she’s obnoxious bleeping hell 🙄🙄
Also, I think she loves pulling up the garage door so that all her neighbours and passers by can see her work out from the street. Attention seeking witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Given that this appears to be more weight intensive, I think she would have been better doing something with different types of workouts. Having this ebook as the 3rd installment will really limit her sales and put off anyone who struggled with 1 and 2 or can't afford all 3 at once. If she had re named it and sold is as "this is how I worked out for my wedding and is different to my other ebooks" I reckon she'd have sold more.

Edit: just went to look at the screenshots from the guide and there's no way doing the first 2 ebooks (which I believe are bodyweight only) would prep people for doing barbell reverse lunges, let alone barbell overhead press! (I believe most barbells are 20kg)

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Plus, how is this any different to her everyday? Her entire existence is leisurely! Her busiest day is what most would consider a hobby day, or downright holiday.
This is what irks me when she bangs on so much lately about wanting to be able to take “maternity leave”, as if her working life is so demanding and consuming with long hours that she has no control over 🙄

Reactions: 32
This whole situation stinks. Regardless of how the message on her reel was perceived, it is still icky to promote it on the 1st of Jan. Diet culture 101.

BUT what really gets me, is that she has been spinning this message for YEARS. For years she has been "that girl" who was struggling and now has seen the light. For years she "was so unbalanced and obsessed with her looks but not anymore!!". For years she has "finally found balance". And for years, she has been selling something alongside those messages. She has been directly profiting off of that very same message. "That girl" who she is describing in the video, was the same girl who was on youtube, selling her fitness advice and influencing thousands of people, claiming she is finally so balanced, while pocketing more money we could ever dream of. Her whole career was built on being "that girl" and not being "that girl" anymore. The cherry on the cake is that she is still that same girl. She will pull out this message again the next time she needs to sell something.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just wondered what 2021 Scummy moment everyone thought was the worst?

So many to choose from that I’m struggling myself
Baiting a miscarriage, for sure!
As one of many who have suffered one, this cut especially deep!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This whole situation stinks. Regardless of how the message on her reel was perceived, it is still icky to promote it on the 1st of Jan. Diet culture 101.

BUT what really gets me, is that she has been spinning this message for YEARS. For years she has been "that girl" who was struggling and now has seen the light. For years she "was so unbalanced and obsessed with her looks but not anymore!!". For years she has "finally found balance". And for years, she has been selling something alongside those messages. She has been directly profiting off of that very same message. "That girl" who she is describing in the video, was the same girl who was on youtube, selling her fitness advice and influencing thousands of people, claiming she is finally so balanced, while pocketing more money we could ever dream of. Her whole career was built on being "that girl" and not being "that girl" anymore. The cherry on the cake is that she is still that same girl. She will pull out this message again the next time she needs to sell something.
She is literally telling the world who her demographic audience is.
Targeting them, not helping.
She is not empowering but succeeds through shaming.

Also I haven’t checked yet but this is a ‘great’ start to 2022 for the wiki. Releases eBook on New Year’s Day with terrible promo video and then takes a few holiday days off. EDIT: the wiki person is incredible and has done an amazing recap with links. Thank you ❤

Also if you don’t know, every time she releases an eBook there are a lot of people who have technical difficulties with downloading the book, which she knows yet still took a holiday. There’s also a time frame to download the book before the link is invalid (from memory when I bought one of the bushfire books) so that’s convenient 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re staying at Easts Beach Holiday Park Kiama, which is not only SUPER expensive this time of year but also incredibly hard to get a booking. Surely this would’ve been booked ages ago??
Plus the whole family is there, so it’s not like they’ll just stay in their parents cabin!

Reactions: 16
26A2A715-00F2-48CC-A606-48CD6DF55DDA.png
56764B6D-F526-4CA3-B11F-D7BC4B89E8C2.png

Why does she think she’s so special. $70 for something that can be purchased anywhere else for half the price. All the selfies included will have already been shared on her social media….although I’d be interested to see if they’ve been edited for the book.

Plus she makes them pay for her timer alongside the book. They’ve spent $70 already, give them if for free!!!!

Reactions: 35
Baiting a miscarriage, for sure!
As one of many who have suffered one, this cut especially deep!
yeah I think you might right (went through one myself this time last year) but somehow I wasn’t surprised/shocked at the same time because she’s that fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
!! TW - ED !!

I know a girl who was forced to have a feeding tube because she developed an ED due to following sarahs ways

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
04E4EA07-2053-4AD1-8C35-80EA2A305F58.png

she’s removed the images in her ebook from her Instagram, so we can’t see if they are edited.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’ve been a longtime lurker, waiting for someone to mention this but no one has. Tonight I’ve seen that people are mentioning a give away she hasn’t announced…. I’m curious, what the hell happened with that pink ticket in the random orders for shopping at white fox?! Was that ever followed up?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Imagine being an adult male or an adult woman growing a baby and eating the same portion size lunch as a two year old. No wonder they are wasting away.
Also, why does she even have to make a point of saying how many they eat?? Who cares?
Wonder if The Sez also has ham on hers….aren’t you meant to avoid processed deli meats if your pregnant due to the risk of listeria/salmonella?

Reactions: 21
Just had a look at the website and the screenshots for the requirements for this ebook. Aside from (stupidly!) excluding newbies who will be deterred by having to first do book 1 and 2, or maybe cant afford all 3 at once, WTF HAS ALL THAT EQUIPMENT ON HAND AT HOME??? Or even the space to house or use it all?? The average person surely doesnt. This is gym equipment, not suitable for people in apartments of floors that arent equipped for the load of weights.

This chic is so out of touch with reality, but also makes the worst business calls.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 16.49.52.png

WTF is the slaw, thats just shredded kale and some measly bits of carrot, cabbage and beets.
DOES SHE KNOW WHAT A SLAW IS????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 957264
she’s removed the images in her ebook from her Instagram, so we can’t see if they are edited.
I'm surprised she hasn't demanded her PT to take down all the videos of her. You just need to go through the PT's story highlights to see that all her clients do pretty much the same workouts - the same workouts Sez is now selling in the ebook.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wonder if The Sez also has ham on hers….aren’t you meant to avoid processed deli meats if your pregnant due to the risk of listeria/salmonella?
Yes you are correct... But remember when she showed off a packed lunch for Fox which included whole grapes (which are a notorious cooking hazard as they are about the exact width of a toddler's esophagus) and then had to jump on stories later thanking the people in the DMs that had told her to cut them in half. She said she totally forgot because Fox was so good at eating them off of the vine all the time. But that's not any better?! I doubt she takes the time to educate herself in the first place at all.

👌🤌👐🖐Lol jk guyyyys it is obviously special holistic activated lunch meat

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also correct me if I'm wrong, and maybe my memory is failing me, but I remember Scuz complaining a lot about being irregular, demotivated, having Fox ruin her schedule very often in the run up to her wedding. I recollect that she specifically made an effort to talk about how she actually listening to her body and going with a changing/erratic way of life that is being the mUmM of a TodDLaH and making it sound like she was all chill and had no set plan. She would do those random 5k runs and go on and on about how she hadn't exercised in many days so the run felt good and surprised her because she's nOt EvEn a RunNeR :rolleyes:

At the time a lot of us called BS on the hwole spiel because it was evident that the truth was that either she was struggling with not being able to workout (just like shes struggling with her ED now but constantly talking about how okay she is with how big she's getting -- there isnt a bigger tell, tbh) or that she is working out doubly hard and pretending to just be in really good shape.

EITHER WAY, SHE'S A COMPULSIVE LIAR.

Of course she was fit as duck the whole time through, while she also documented her PT sessions when she did them, so it was obvious to us watching closely that she was either overexercising when she had the chance or not talking about/showing the whole truth. Which, like fine, her life, her choice. But suddenly now her whole marketing spiel is "This is the workout routine I designed and completed in the lead up to my wedding." ??????

Also she was DEFINITELY undereating at the time. We've seen it abundantly in stories. Small portion sizes, measly watery shakes as meals, skinless chicken.

For a godfearing person, it boggles me how she has literally no soul and no scruples to be pulling this off without feeling utterly disgusted at herself. Scamming people, playing with their physical and mental health all to fund her unnecessarily extravagant life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.