Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of Sarah’s choices in the reno made absolutely no sense to me (the poolhouse and the reformer room come to mind immediately) but I do think the flooring she chose looks nicer than the old stuff.

I just can’t understand why they completely ruined the pool house to turn it into office space that they never use. And then they built more office space in their house too? Or a podcast room if that’s what they’re calling it.

meanwhile they put zero effort into fox’s room and even now it’s still completely empty other than his new drum set.
The poolhouse would have been a good Gym, so the fancy and absurd cars have somewhere to go rather than being in the driveway.

Reactions: 30
Just wondered what 2021 Scummy moment everyone thought was the worst?

So many to choose from that I’m struggling myself

Reactions: 18
I screen recorded her latest stories because she flicks through the ebook. I had to slow it down to get screenshots and most are too blurry to resd, but this page in the My Progress section made me 🤢🤢

Also, the list of equipment needed is everything she used with her PT. If I was her PT I'd be pissed she's selling my session plans.
:rolleyes: So not about how working out makes her feel rather how it makes her look. What a con.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just wondered what 2021 Scummy moment everyone thought was the worst?

So many to choose from that I’m struggling myself
Absolutely baiting the miscarriage SUUUURELY

Also is this kind of misleading?? I feel it makes it look like she's saying she'll do it with them
Screenshot_20220102-003530_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m still reeling from this.
I know she’s sick in the head, but how on earth did she and her team think it was OK to market an exercise program DIRECTLY to people who have histories with orthorexia and eating disorders? …on the 1st of Jan?
I don’t understand how she gets away with tit like this
God I wish someone like Jameela Jamil called her out for this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s been weirdly quiet considering she’s just released her new ebook. The only real things she’s posted in the past week have been ads for the ebook. And that one weird car chat yesterday.

also her nails are semen colored

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Slight segway, back to the boat for a minute. I have a genuine question. How do they have a car each, and now a boat, but NO garage (because it's a home gym)???
I wonder this too because if I had an expensive rangie, Id want it under cover. Idk why they didnt make that back room into a gym? So dumb.

She’s been weirdly quiet considering she’s just released her new ebook. The only real things she’s posted in the past week have been ads for the ebook. And that one weird car chat yesterday.

also her nails are semen colored
Cum custard colour. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I screen recorded her latest stories because she flicks through the ebook. I had to slow it down to get screenshots and most are too blurry to resd, but this page in the My Progress section made me 🤢🤢

Also, the list of equipment needed is everything she used with her PT. If I was her PT I'd be pissed she's selling my session plans.
This confirms what we already knew and saw in unqualified ebooks 1&2. She’s selling an ED starter pack (or rather, the third instalment thereof).

it’s sickening that she’s encouraging, nay, mandating, body checking, as part of this ‘8 week’ challenge. It shows zero insight into how much of problem she had and still has. She never changed from her restrictive and damaging ways. Scummy is just doing what so many (myself once included) with EDs attempt to do to get people off their backs about their disorder. That is, feign a recovery narrative whilst simultaneously desperately and ever more manipulatively holding on to their illness behaviours. We’ve likely all seen it in someone else our ourselves. But the fact that Scummy is literally selling this, and marketing to the ED community, is reprehensible

She should have called it - ‘race to the worst diagnosis challenge… or lol jk you’ll never be as sick, oops I mean fit, as me’

duck you, Scummy. Your money grabbing strategy is as transparent as your Christmas Day ‘outfit’ 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 39
They MUST be monitoring this post closely. There are NOT many comments and only the one negative one which Sarah responded too left. That one has 90 something likes.

Clearly other challenging comments are just being deleted. They probably think leaving one there makes it look like they arnt deleting comments.
I got blocked 🤣
Slight segway, back to the boat for a minute. I have a genuine question. How do they have a car each, and now a boat, but NO garage (because it's a home gym)???
how will people know you own a boat if you don’t park it in your driveway?

In other words “just wanted to show you I’m unvaxxed and finally got my nails done” 😇
Why has she got her sleeve like that it looks odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damn I haven’t checked here for ages, but hopped on hoping she had caught the omi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Kurt got some cardio in” 🙄

Why does this witch need to make EVERYTHING about exercise, so mentally unbalanced. Just say Kurt had fun playing with Fox.
That is her fucked up, sick, pathetic attempt at a sense of humour.

Every decent, attentive and involved parent has times when they run around with their child (those blessed with the physical ability). It's a shame we 1 only see Kurt doing this and 2 that her first thought is to compare it to working out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Launches a product and immediately goes on a break from the office.
Tahlia’s there too, so maybe the whole office is on break too? With no one to help troubleshoot customer’s issues as they buy it?
To me this just feels like confirmation that she wanted to launch this in time for the toxic ‘new year, new me’ diet culture that surrounds the new year period.
She literally could have launched next week instead and been around for the inevitable ‘I can’t open my ebook’ complaints that have happened every launch.
Coupled with her ‘to the girls with eating disorders’ reel, it’s pretty disgusting. Clearly preying on a certain type of demographic here.
8284B154-E1DD-43FF-98A0-75EA96F1815A.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

It’s 2022. We don’t need before and after photos. Personally I’ve put on a bunch of weight thanks to covid, lockdown and a parent illness. But in my PT session last week I PBd my squat! If she was actually mentally healthy regarding her body image and wanting to be a positive influence, she’d design a program entirely around strength/endurance/flexibility improvement and not “before and after photos”. duck me I despise her

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’d be fascinated to see an actual before and after photo from her after completing her own 8-week program. Except one doesn’t exist. Because she’s never completed it. Her results were obtained after MONTHS of working with a certified trainer and severe calorie restriction. How anyone thinks she achieved anything from completing her own “program” (aside from making BANK) is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
At it again….another controversy then run away “on holidays” pretending that she can’t see the tit storm left behind 🙄😬

Guess a new car will be next on the shopping list then 😏
Yep, you watch. He will buy a Dodge Ram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.