Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my general instagram has NOTHING to do with sarah/exercise/health/mental health/food etc, and it managed to reach my account. some random girl that goes to my school reposted it. i hope it reaches more people!! honestly wish they named and shamed sarah in the caption/post however
I’ve just gone through and read the comments and liked it all. It needs to be reposted and shared in stories too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i’m like 15 pages behind in this thread so idk if it’s already been discussed but i hope this is about scuz
D852E5AF-915C-4A31-9813-70638D15A224.png

Reactions: 9
Omg so nice to hear from you. I took a break at the same time you have and am barely back but always wanted to tell you how much I genuinely admire you (dating from GG) days and how your commentary and perspective is always so balanced and thoughtful. I hope you and your family are doing well and I'd 100% buy you a coffee if we ever crossed paths, you're one of the good 'uns.
You're far, far too kind! I'm so touched! ❤
I assure you, the feeling is mutual and I'm honoured to call you an e-friend. You're such an amazing human being! 🤗 🥰
PS - apologies for going off topic but it seems members have lost their PM privileges so I have no other way to reply.

She recently bought her dad an Aston Martin,
She did what?! Wow! Is he having a mid-life crisis? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, couldn't help myself since he has called us the scum of the earth and he knowingly parks in disabled spaces.

A lot of it is very believable but as you say, can also be educated guesses from what we know and see from Sarah.
Absolutely! That was my initial thought when I got this news a couple of days ago. I decided to sleep on the decision of whether to share it or not, but figured that it'll be proven/disproven in time. So long as people are told up front that it seems accurate but hasn't been verified, there's no harm in sharing. I properly cackled when I heard about the confidentiality agreements. I mean, it makes business sense so her idiotic scams aren't leaked, but they've all been leaked early anyway! :LOL:

Also her being the favourite child was mentioned in the christmas vlog.
Whoa! Really? I haven't watched any of her content since invideo.us went down; after that I relied on the screenshots here to get updates, so I didn't know. Sorry if it's old info.
Buuuutttt....I just don't see this being true. It was the one claim I really didn't buy. :unsure:
Her parents seem to support all of them equally, from what I've seen over the years. I find it hard to imagine any parent having a favourite, tbh, let alone expressing that openly.
From what I understand, this was said a while back and to a group of friends/church members, so not sure if it was as recent as this year's xmas vlog. Hopefully someone else will be able to verify.
I do believe that Tahlia is being worn down by scuzz's subtle putdowns.

Anyway, I think this is my limit for scuzz discussion. I don't want to get swept up in her world again so I'll peace out here. Thank you for having me back and being so incredibly kind.
Stay safe and I hope this year is a great one to you all, in small ways and big ones! 🥰

Edit: Actually, I have one request on my way out, please. If the member of the team who is trying to quit leaves soon, can someone please tag me so that I can see who it is. That's the only tidbit I'm curious about. :LOL:
Don't worry if you forget about this request when the time comes. I'm just shooting my shot, lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
418 likes on the comment now omg
I know it’s been mentioned but can we revisit her response?

‘Sorry YOU took it negatively’
007A65B6-8603-42F8-BD3E-C63C2094444B.jpeg
?!

This is such a bitchy, self righteous reply to a potential customer, voicing a very legitimate concern, to a very contradictory and controversial message. And her mocking tone with the ‘yeahhh, no’ baffles me - So woefully unprofessional, yet she apparently has PR representation? There’s no way that a PR practitioner wrote or ok’d that reply.

This is not a measured reply from a ‘boss babe’ or astute business owner This is a defensive, knee jerk reaction from an untalented, unqualified, money hungry brat.

I am so glad the flack is coming thick and fast; she deserves every last bit of it and then some.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I know it’s been mentioned but can we revisit her response?

‘Sorry YOU took it negatively’View attachment 960124?!

This is such a bitchy, self righteous reply to a potential customer, voicing a very legitimate concern, to a very contradictory and controversial message. And her mocking tone with the ‘yeahhh, no’ baffles me - So woefully unprofessional, yet she apparently has PR representation? There’s no way that a PR practitioner wrote or ok’d that reply.
Glad to see her bitchy response has 1/10 of the likes of the initial comment

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A moments silence for this person who is well aware of Sarah's scammy ways, and is trying to protect themselves, but is also not awake enough to those scammy ways to extricate themselves entirely from the Sarah's Day Hellscape.

Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 15.04.20.png

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker first time commenting just to say… Holy tit, raspberry nipples comes through with another scandal just when this thread starts getting a tad slow 😂
I love logging on to 5+ pages to read.
Love your work peeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This tit storm could go a few ways.

1. Sarah will ignore all comments, delete, block and pretend nothing's happening

2. She will go on stories crying saying the haters are coming for her and cry victim.

3. She will go on stories and be condescending as duck and say we are all taking it the wrong way and completely dismiss our thoughts and feelings.

4. Make a YouTube video on her haters and how she's always misunderstood.

5. Will disappear for a few days then Fox and baby spam, bring up baby's health scare, and a hand full of Ads.

Then when it's all over she will go on her merry way like it's a brand new day and not cancelled for the 100th. How she gets away with tit absolutely baffles me, legit baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

1. Sarah will ignore all comments, delete, block and pretend nothing's happening

How she gets away with tit absolutely baffles me, legit baffles me.
gonna be interesting to see the many many comments on that reel calling her out for her bullshit gone tmr morning! i predict ✨DAMAGE CONTROL✨

i screenshotted them all so i can come back in the morning and see them gone

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like at least this time more people seem to wake up regarding Sarahs bullshit. And it feels so good, damn.

This whole debacle also made me remember why I started disliking Sarah in the first place. She just cannot take ANY ciriticism at all. There is no self-reflection, critical thinking or good intention in her tiny beige brain. She really has narcissism written all over her face and cares only for herself and her perspective.
Oh and of course her faith in god, which she conveniently uses to rid herself off inconveniences like covid, you know.

Sarah is a bad bleeping person and people need to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
You know, I had a thought today when I saw Kurts story with the boat and malibu tagged. I had a red flag go up, but brushed it aside thinking it's a reach and I shouldnt nitpick. But I really truly thought, heck it's your boat now, you OWN IT. Why do you need to tag them???

So, would that make the whole entire christmas vlog and undisclosed ad?? I think thats exactly what it is. AND AD. A bleeping UNDISCLOSED AD masquerading as a warm family christmas vlog. The people totally drank the koolaid.
As I’m blocked - did either of them tag the drum kit manufacturer or the shop it came from? 👁👄👁 probably not, as I imagine they did actually BUY that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By the look at the number of subscribers/views on her videos for the ebook she certainly hasn’t sold many and definitely not even close to when she released her first ebook which made her an instant millionaire.

You can also report her reel on Instagram for eating disorder.

I’d like her to change or get off the platform all together.
Reported

You're far, far too kind! I'm so touched! ❤
I assure you, the feeling is mutual and I'm honoured to call you an e-friend. You're such an amazing human being! 🤗 🥰
PS - apologies for going off topic but it seems members have lost their PM privileges so I have no other way to reply.

She did what?! Wow! Is he having a mid-life crisis? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, couldn't help myself since he has called us the scum of the earth and he knowingly parks in disabled spaces.

Absolutely! That was my initial thought when I got this news a couple of days ago. I decided to sleep on the decision of whether to share it or not, but figured that it'll be proven/disproven in time. So long as people are told up front that it seems accurate but hasn't been verified, there's no harm in sharing. I properly cackled when I heard about the confidentiality agreements. I mean, it makes business sense so her idiotic scams aren't leaked, but they've all been leaked early anyway! :LOL:

Whoa! Really? I haven't watched any of her content since invideo.us went down; after that I relied on the screenshots here to get updates, so I didn't know. Sorry if it's old info.
Buuuutttt....I just don't see this being true. It was the one claim I really didn't buy. :unsure:
Her parents seem to support all of them equally, from what I've seen over the years. I find it hard to imagine any parent having a favourite, tbh, let alone expressing that openly.
From what I understand, this was said a while back and to a group of friends/church members, so not sure if it was as recent as this year's xmas vlog. Hopefully someone else will be able to verify.
I do believe that Tahlia is being worn down by scuzz's subtle putdowns.

Anyway, I think this is my limit for scuzz discussion. I don't want to get swept up in her world again so I'll peace out here. Thank you for having me back and being so incredibly kind.
Stay safe and I hope this year is a great one to you all, in small ways and big ones! 🥰

Edit: Actually, I have one request on my way out, please. If the member of the team who is trying to quit leaves soon, can someone please tag me so that I can see who it is. That's the only tidbit I'm curious about. :LOL:
Don't worry if you forget about this request when the time comes. I'm just shooting my shot, lol.
I wish Tahlia would just bail on the whole family but she is always there doing the workouts and being in Kurt's team and then again on the boat today. She seems happy to be around the sez which is so disheartening.

For the people that live nearby... you will have to keep an eye on their driveway and see when the boat leaves their house coz I guarantee come winter... the boat will be gone. And I doubt it will return the following summer.

As someone mentioned.. if the boat was a gift.. why keep tagging the company?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

2. She will go on stories crying saying the haters are coming for her and cry victim.

3. She will go on stories and be condescending as duck and say we are all taking it the wrong way and completely dismiss our thoughts and feelings.

4. Make a YouTube video on her haters and how she's always misunderstood.

5. Will disappear for a few days then Fox and baby spam, bring up baby's health scare, and a hand full of Ads.

Then when it's all over she will go on her merry way like it's a brand new day and not cancelled for the 100th. How she gets away with tit absolutely baffles me, legit baffles me.
I think it depends on how much more traction this gets. Initially she'll say and do nothing. She'll carry on as normal and just delete and block. Probably Fox spam. The usual.

But if more and more platforms start calling her out, the Outspoken podcast goes to town on her and maybe a few online articles get written... then she'll come out with a sob story or fake another medical emergency to distract.

The difference between this and other scandals is her ebook is solely hers, there's no brand involved that will want her to clean up the mess to save face. With no one to apologise on behalf of I doubt she'll acknowledge anything until she absolutely has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.