Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty shocked that she doesn't just fake a vax certificate to get her hair done... I'd guess the vast majority of people that aren't vaccinated are just using a fake certificate to bypass restrictions

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty shocked that she doesn't just fake a vax certificate to get her hair done... I'd guess the vast majority of people that aren't vaccinated are just using a fake certificate to bypass restrictions
I feel like it would be difficult to fake the digital cert as it has real time ticking over on it, a unique QR code, and when you check in (with the service Victoria app anyway) it has a security feature in the background that shows up. I know there have been scammers caught out making fake certs already but it seems difficult and probably not something scuz would do. I’d say a lot of antivax people are getting their hair and nails done because the places they attend are also antivax or don’t care

Reactions: 17
‘Blonde’ hair looking schmick 😅
Her true natural self would be unrecognisable from the primped, posed, injected (but unvaccinated), bleached, sprayed, veneered, starved, and edited version she tries so hard to convince herself (and her followers) of.View attachment 842487View attachment 842488
Okay maybe it's just me but she actually looks nice in these screencaps. Like her smile and general body language doesn't seem so forced and dramatic as it does normally when she films.

Reactions: 10
Who posted this? The use of the word “segregation” in this context grinds my gears to no end. That word has deep-rooted connotations and for anti-vaxxers to use it to further their agenda is disgusting and tone-deaf.
Yeah... it very much mirrors how here in the US we had A LOT of people using "my body my choice" as an anti-vax/anti-mask mantra when that proclamation has long been associated with women's reproductive rights 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who posted this? The use of the word “segregation” in this context grinds my gears to no end. That word has deep-rooted connotations and for anti-vaxxers to use it to further their agenda is disgusting and tone-deaf.
I screen grabbed it from @voiceforvictoria because i was like “omg Sarah argh!” lol, sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’ve read this wrong, it’s only for fully vaxxed. Unvaccinated have to wait even longer for freedom, either will be 15 December or when NSW get to 95% double jabbed.
oh whoops haha, have fam in sydney and they sent it the group chat saying it’s opening up so didn’t bother to read it all the way through 😂 my bad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting you say that, because the other day I was at Costco and you can buy pre-cut, frozen avocados. I also thought it was weird.
I live in Canary Islands and we have many avo trees here and the last year there was a strong wind storm and they all fell down in our friend's garden so he gave us like 20 avos, almost all of them ready to eat. He told us to put them in the freezer. It was a good idea. They were perfect.

Sorry for this unrelated post. Back to Sezza's tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
54D627B8-7BA6-42A8-A0C3-0F5CB1772F70.png
615E0C28-5776-4FB0-9A8E-8C80DE533DA9.png

She is literally wedged up Elsa’s Wholesome Life’s arse. Such a basic witch

ETA that sunee post has 4 comments. The engagement is peaking sez hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I genuinely wonder if Kurt ever hangs out with his mates and they eat (what I view) as 'normal' Aussie guy (and girl) food. Like BBQ's with meat and sausages and bread, meat pies and sausage rolls, maccas and KFC, and ice cream, chips, and lollies. Not to mention drinking beer and other alcohol. From what I've gathered, Kurt used to be a tradie (??) and in my experience, not a lot of tradies rock up to the site with a salad and granola, they go to a bakery or to KFC and don't always make the healthiest choices, partly due to convenience but also because those 'unhealthy' foods taste good.

Either
A) he sneaks off after his surf to refuel until the next time Sarah allows him to go off for a surf
B) he's just accepted this new diet and has become accustomed over the years he's been with Sarah. TBH if someone made all my meals I wouldn't really complain and he probably wouldn't want to offend her
C) he's been brainwashed and believes that a full-grown man can survive off of poopy bloom and watered down smoothies..... HINT they cannot

In any case, he might benefit from eating in a caloric surplus and drastically increasing his protein intake. He's an adult and can take his physical and mental health into his own hands. As someone who lived in a house with two parents who unknowingly but largely contributed to my difficult relationship with food and my body, I've realised that taking my diet into my own hands and not letting someone else dictate all my meals is one of the best things I've done for my mental health.
I also don’t think it’s far fetched to add d) Kurt also has an eating disorder. Of course we all know men suffer from EDs as well, and from my personal experience living with an ED, I know my partner’s eating habits also became affected. It’s something I work on in therapy, but living with someone with an ED can absolutely bring out your own ED issues, and I think that’s what we’ve got here.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 843776View attachment 843777
She is literally wedged up Elsa’s Wholesome Life’s arse. Such a basic witch

ETA that sunee post has 4 comments. The engagement is peaking sez hun x
Ellie is okaaay but I still don’t particularly like or watch her, she’s nowhere anything like Sarah (and glad she has been transparent and open about recovering from an ED), but oh my god why do people make smoothies like that? Like it’s not even aesthetic, it actually gives me ick feels looking at it cos it’s so messy and ughhh. It’s the influencer version of crazy shakes 😂 like who makes or finds that easy to consume/clean up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just want to say, I never saw sarah post about little Cleo Smith like other influencers have. (I could have missed it) But I just watched her latest stories. And while the rest of Australia is in such a good mood and in tears because a little girl has been found alive, Sarahs in such a good mood because her ugly active wear is about to go on sale. 🙄
witch, noone cares! The world doesn’t revolve around you… heres a hand gesture for you 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.