Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DBD24291-E10F-4A42-AE3E-524764DC9D10.jpeg

8674CDF0-9E44-443B-B1AB-07F7A4F95CC8.jpeg

Well I’ve finally unfollowed this witch after years. Stuff her and her holier than you attitude. Parasocial… :ROFLMAO: She thinks she is a celebrity and common folk like me are to bow only and not criticise. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Posting to show off my new avatar 😂 Also Sarah’s new activewear looks like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 843948
View attachment 843949
Well I’ve finally unfollowed this witch after years. Stuff her and her holier than you attitude. Parasocial… :ROFLMAO: She thinks she is a celebrity and common folk like me are to bow only and not criticise. duck off.
Holy tit this chick does not deserve a platform. Straight up saying she doesn’t care about being ethical or supporting someone who’s homophobic and racist. Was at least expecting some spiel on her not supporting it just because Sarah does… but no… straight up saying she is like that and has no shame

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh my lord this photo…. You can’t tell me that this doesn’t look like Sarah taking a piss all over her employed models besties.
View attachment 843946
Umm, was anyone under the impression this was candid? It’s trying soooo hard to be, but still looking incredibly staged, like everything in Scummy’s life. Amateur hour at its finest. But at least it’s consistent with her performative brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sunee really is the gift that keeps on giving 😃
"allow to cool"

Man, this recipe app is beyondddddd idiotic.

Umm, was anyone under the impression this was candid? It’s trying soooo hard to be, but still looking incredibly staged, like everything in Scummy’s life. Amateur hour at its finest. But at least it’s consistent with her performative brand.
Do these guys have no core brand anymore? I can understand "health" being a broad topic and including many things under the wider umbrella, but candid pictures?? How is this relevant or even interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"allow to cool"

Man, this recipe app is beyondddddd idiotic.

Do these guys have no core brand anymore? I can understand "health" being a broad topic and including many things under the wider umbrella, but candid pictures?? How is this relevant or even interesting?
why aren’t we allowing the toast to cool too?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys the thread has made it to Tik Tok haha! A video on how problematic Sarah is and all the references are to a list from here!

PS: If someone has the time or patience to screenshot some key elements from Claz's tiktok about scuz, please could you be so kind to share it here :love: I know its a longish video so a screenrecording may not work, plus I dont expect anyone to take that much trouble for me. But some screenshots would be nice haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Holy tit this chick does not deserve a platform. Straight up saying she doesn’t care about being ethical or supporting someone who’s homophobic and racist. Was at least expecting some spiel on her not supporting it just because Sarah does… but no… straight up saying she is like that and has no shame
I love how KP states "what I purchase should be of 0 concern to you..." then don't post it online luv, don't put it out there to "be of concern" to the people who follow you. I think these people feel they are untouchable and somehow removed from any type of accountability for their actions, they change the narrative at the first whiff of criticism (real or imagined ).

Okay back to sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
JUst curious, why are we starting new threads before we hit 1000 posts?
There’s no rules as to when and it’s only 30 posts away. Something always happens and they end up going way over the 1,000 posts… I’ll stop doing the new threads though and someone else can do it when they get to exactly 1000 ☺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There’s no rules as to when and it’s only 30 posts away. Something always happens and they end up going way over the 1,000 posts… I’ll stop doing the new threads though and someone else can do it when they get to exactly 1000 ☺
Didnt mean to sound like Im coming at you 😂 or to sound super anal about the 1000 posts, just thought there was a changein something that happened when I was not active here. I sometimes go days without looking, or posting. No shade, I promise!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didnt mean to sound like Im coming at you 😂 or to sound super anal about the 1000 posts, just thought there was a changein something that happened when I was not active here. I sometimes go days without looking, or posting. No shade, I promise!
All good! Sorry if it came across mean. I don’t/can’t come on here as often and I know it usually goes over so if it’s close I just do a new thread to save the hassle for everyone later on trying to find the thread name and creating it etc etc. it’s a total faff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
idk who this is and I’m glad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.