Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social blade update. Lost followers the past two days, wonder if she’ll buy herself some more to make up for it.

She said she’s vlogging today, not sure what she’ll vlog, defs will plug her WF collection but how much longer can she vlog herself inside the house doing nothing? Plus the more she vlogs her doing nothing the more she exposes herself for being antivax. Curious to see if she loses more followers after the next vlog from people unfollowing as she’s just getting so so boring lately

Just want to say, I never saw sarah post about little Cleo Smith like other influencers have. (I could have missed it) But I just watched her latest stories. And while the rest of Australia is in such a good mood and in tears because a little girl has been found alive, Sarahs in such a good mood because her ugly active wear is about to go on sale. 🙄
witch, noone cares! The world doesn’t revolve around you… heres a hand gesture for you 🖕🏻
I was going to say this! Considering she has such a big platform, would of been great to take a break from reposting the same WF collection photos like a hundred times a day, and spread some awareness to the subject!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've often wondered what her body would look like if she ate proper food. She'd probably have boobs and actual muscle instead of just her stomach being so lean that her abs show automatically. But of course she doesn't actually want to look like she eats. She wants to look like a tiny, stick thin dancer but with abs so she looks "strong". Her body at her leanest and most shredded is her own thinspo. She's constantly striving to get back there despite also saying that version of herself was so stressed and unhealthy she lost her period and her hair started falling out. Yet her disordered mind is telling her that that body is goals.

The good thing is she'll most likely never be able to achieve that body again no matter how hard she trains or how much she starves herself. She's almost 30, the older she gets and the more children she has the harder it'll be to bounce back. But she shouldn't worry, it's the body God gave her, perhaps it's time she embraced His idea of what she should look like.
I seen her thing with Bondi Sands came up on my YouTube suggestions recently and she looked so good and actually quite healthy.

Reactions: 6
her activewear prices are up there with gymshark wtf is up with that they’re not even comparable. white fox’s materials are flimsy at best and don’t hold anything larger than a B cup!! those prices need to be lowered significantly like damn

also here she is again complaining about kurt to her 1 million audience. she could’ve just said the sd card went missing she didn’t need to mention blame 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just want to say, I never saw sarah post about little Cleo Smith like other influencers have. (I could have missed it) But I just watched her latest stories. And while the rest of Australia is in such a good mood and in tears because a little girl has been found alive, Sarahs in such a good mood because her ugly active wear is about to go on sale. 🙄
witch, noone cares! The world doesn’t revolve around you… heres a hand gesture for you 🖕🏻
I was going to say this! Considering she has such a big platform, would of been great to take a break from reposting the same WF collection photos like a hundred times a day, and spread some awareness to the subject!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks different today 🤔 lip filler? Also it looks like she has a chipped tooth on one of her front teeth. I'm calling bullshit on the SD memory card drama.

Reactions: 7
Just had a quick look on the White Fox site at the new release active wear to see how fast it's selling. I remember her original activewear collection sold out super quick. This one seems to still have everything available, but not why I'm posting

When scrolling through the images for each piece I noticed that Anabelle wasn't in any of the images. They are all Sarah and another ultra thin white woman... So clearly they use models like Anabelle in their 'campaign' shoots so they can check off the diversity box, but they don't have any diversity at all on the actual website...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Just had a quick look on the White Fox site at the new release active wear to see how fast it's selling. I remember her original activewear collection sold out super quick. This one seems to still have everything available, but not why I'm posting

When scrolling through the images for each piece I noticed that Anabelle wasn't in any of the images. They are all Sarah and another ultra thin white woman... So clearly they use models like Anabelle in their 'campaign' shoots so they can check off the diversity box, but they don't have any diversity at all on the actual website...
They did the same with their RiSe AbOve restock campaign. Katie and the other model of colour (sorry forgot her name), was present for the photoshoot, but nowhere to be seen on their website. It was all just Sarah 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just don't think it's activewear, except for the leggings. Everything else looks like it would only be suitable as expensive loungewear or running errands clothes. I have barely any boobs, but still can't imagine trying to work out in those crops :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Sorry but I would rather purchase Baseline by A$hy Bine$ than any of Sarah’s active wear, even though I do own 1 pair of leggings from a previous collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks different today 🤔 lip filler? Also it looks like she has a chipped tooth on one of her front teeth. I'm calling bullshit on the SD memory card drama.
Right? I noticed this right away she definitely had her lips done. Maybe this is why she was quite yesterday. You can also notice a bruise on her bottom lip.
Whoever injected her is irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I just don't think it's activewear, except for the leggings. Everything else looks like it would only be suitable as expensive loungewear or running errands clothes. I have barely any boobs, but still can't imagine trying to work out in those crops :ROFLMAO:
It is what I would call ‘Insta-wear’. You can’t realistically wear a cOlLeCtIoN like this for anything but a “cute” IG picture (and I say that with the biggest Sezzy airquotes in history, because what’s cute is subjective, but especially in clothes this objectively fugly).

I mean, they’re not built for exercising (no support, poor wicking, weird cuts, poorly fitted).

I also don’t really see anyone running errands in this. In principle athleisure works for day to day stuff, but that’s like leggings and tank tops, not shorts and crop tops. You could wear the crop under something, but is it really part of the outfit if you have to cover it up?

Similarly, the cuts look so uncomfortable to even lounge in! Loungewear is usually more covered and in looser, breathable fabric, so that’s out in my book too.

A lot of what WF makes tends to be Insta-wear, tbh. It’s not wearable irl. It’s like they want to be haute couture, but just end up producing synthetic, unwearable trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It is what I would call ‘Insta-wear’. You can’t realistically wear a cOlLeCtIoN like this for anything but a “cute” IG picture (and I say that with the biggest Sezzy airquotes in history, because what’s cute is subjective, but especially in clothes this objectively fugly).

I mean, they’re not built for exercising (no support, poor wicking, weird cuts, poorly fitted).

I also don’t really see anyone running errands in this. In principle athleisure works for day to day stuff, but that’s like leggings and tank tops, not shorts and crop tops. You could wear the crop under something, but is it really part of the outfit if you have to cover it up?

Similarly, the cuts look so uncomfortable to even lounge in! Loungewear is usually more covered and in looser, breathable fabric, so that’s out in my book too.

A lot of what WF makes tends to be Insta-wear, tbh. It’s not wearable irl. It’s like they want to be haute couture, but just end up producing synthetic, unwearable trash.
You said what I was trying to get at but couldn't think of the words!! Insta-wear is so right

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Karissa Pukas posting about buying the collection 🤢
Confirmed Scummy’s biggest input was deciding on the awful names (which, reminder, she said the collection was inspired by her home?). How do ‘Sahara’ or ‘Mojave’ feature in her home whatsoever? Or ‘burnt clay’ for that matter? It’s another muddled promo, just like the weird Byron boxing loungewear 😂, but this time the combo is deserts and home decor?

Where’s the ‘I have 2 home gyms’ crop?; or the ‘I don’t own a dishwasher’ shorts?

And WTF is an ‘oat milk mirage’, Scummy? It must be when you decide you’re no longer gonna be InTolErAnT to oat milk, gotcha.
7850879E-AE0A-4CE8-A934-BD8205F9FACC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Do they put any effort or care into the active wear? (Answer is now they are just in it for a quick buck) but omg just watched the launch video and it’s horrendous.

all of the pieces look thin and see through. It looks particularly ill fitting on Annabelle, there is literally no gap between the bra and shorts and the close up shots literally just emphasize how terribly made and terribly fitting it is. It’s not even the bare minimum?? It’s boring and beige and likely to last maybe 3 washes. Un-bleeping-believable. And the fact that they charge such insane prices for this crap is absolutely infuriating. Sorry I’m heated but as someone who really loves “fashion” and “fashion marketing” it shits me how little effort is put into this. Maybe hire a proper team and professional photographer and marketing team instead of being cheap and employing your unqualified and clueless husband and his lacklustre Team of clout chasers. If I had the opportunity and money I would put so much love and time into something like this (although there’s no way it would be fast fashion if I could afford to produce something sustainable and affordable for the non influencers of the world)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my lord this photo…. You can’t tell me that this doesn’t look like Sarah taking a piss all over her employed models besties.
A7A8BFD3-2EC3-426A-99B1-AD61E3061186.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.