Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs Day #40 Photographs ham and feels like she's done a 11 hour shift in a fruit picking field

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah, of course she asked WF to make the launch super comfy as she might be pregnant by the time the launch comes out - because we all know WF TOTALLY sources their own materials for each new item they launch.

As to Sarah and cancellation - it's weird because she does feel like one of those influencers that's untouchable. She has a large following, yes, but it's so niche and her actual viewer-base demographic is so small and lacking in any sort of diversity. Her followers are all the same (at least it seems that way) and I wonder how many new ones (especially on her Youtube) are actually coming through and staying. Her videos aren't really the kind that you just stumble upon, so I doubt many people are looking at them with fresh eyes.

Another thing I'll say is that I'm still watching through he old videos, and she really is and always has been so good at subtly shaming people in a way that I could see really impacting her viewers on a subconscious level. She's so casual in the harmful things that she says that you really don't bat an eye unless you're really thinking about it. In this one I just watched, she is on vacation - has an extra coffee ("i KNOW people are going to judge me!!" for... having 2 black coffees in a day? there's not a single person who is going to say anything, but acting like people would judge just fuels fans to defend her even if there's no hate or judgement to defend her from). She then goes on to say how she's on vacation so she can have more coffee, that some people might have extra beer or wine but her thing is coffee. When she says this, it sounds like nothing, just a "oh well this is something that i find to be a treat," but really, it's just her framing herself as better than other people - people who drink alcohol or eat "bad" foods, but it's okay because this is about HER. She craves healthy food guys! She'd never judge someone for eating MnM's at night, but she just really craves a bowl of frozen fruit! You might be okay with having friends that want to go clubbing, but she just only wants to surround herself with people who support her lifestyle.
Yes to everything you wrote. She's a master manipulator and she knows what to say and how to act to give off this perception that she's an innocent little white woman who's just trying to be a mum (nowadays, anyway). Except where it's typically men who rally to white knight a "female in distress", Sarah's are young, impressionable women who don't realise they're being manipulated.

I often feel though, when it's silly things like 'don't judge me for having two coffees', it's just her judging herself, because in her disordered mind having two coffees is wrong. And to justify it to herself she flipped it around to make it seem like others will judge her instead so fans will defend her, tell her it's ok and she feels validated.

It's the same with her obsessive bump checking. She keeps saying 'omg I'm so huge this pregnancy' but then people go compare her size to Fox, see she's the same and tell her she's not big at all which continues to feed her ego and validation seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
shes deadset such a weirdo. will make gross "healthy" versions of family meals and baked goods but will buy her toddler maccas? why not just feed your family normally

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah’s Day #40:
2 spilled coffees for the nuuu entourage, ‘Busy life’ is a DeSeRt MiRaGe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I mean I’m literally like 5 mins from her house right now 👀 (not in a creepy way hahah I saw someone posted her address and its so close to me lol).

I don’t think there’s anything I could see her doing though if I happened to see her out. You’re right, she’d have to pull a Sam frost and make the video herself…
I bet you can hear their arguments from the sidewalk. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah, of course she asked WF to make the launch super comfy as she might be pregnant by the time the launch comes out - because we all know WF TOTALLY sources their own materials for each new item they launch.

As to Sarah and cancellation - it's weird because she does feel like one of those influencers that's untouchable. She has a large following, yes, but it's so niche and her actual viewer-base demographic is so small and lacking in any sort of diversity. Her followers are all the same (at least it seems that way) and I wonder how many new ones (especially on her Youtube) are actually coming through and staying. Her videos aren't really the kind that you just stumble upon, so I doubt many people are looking at them with fresh eyes.

Another thing I'll say is that I'm still watching through he old videos, and she really is and always has been so good at subtly shaming people in a way that I could see really impacting her viewers on a subconscious level. She's so casual in the harmful things that she says that you really don't bat an eye unless you're really thinking about it. In this one I just watched, she is on vacation - has an extra coffee ("i KNOW people are going to judge me!!" for... having 2 black coffees in a day? there's not a single person who is going to say anything, but acting like people would judge just fuels fans to defend her even if there's no hate or judgement to defend her from). She then goes on to say how she's on vacation so she can have more coffee, that some people might have extra beer or wine but her thing is coffee. When she says this, it sounds like nothing, just a "oh well this is something that i find to be a treat," but really, it's just her framing herself as better than other people - people who drink alcohol or eat "bad" foods, but it's okay because this is about HER. She craves healthy food guys! She'd never judge someone for eating MnM's at night, but she just really craves a bowl of frozen fruit! You might be okay with having friends that want to go clubbing, but she just only wants to surround herself with people who support her lifestyle.
This is so insightful. I never even considered how her saying “don’t judge me for xyz” would enable her stans to defend her for any kind of criticism she faces. It’s really obvious in their responses to people questioning her vaccination status

Reactions: 17
A couple of years ago there was a TV show in the UK called "Breaking Fashion" on one of the fast fashion companies here. Most of it was around securing new influences to "collaborate with". They literally take them into a room where they have hung up 50 items of clothing that are there "style" and make them pick 20 of them. It's an hour long job and so uninspiring

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She says this “don’t judge me” thing a lot, e.g. for having two coffees in a day, eating cake for lunch, in one of her old vlogs she said it about drinking too much COCONUT WATER. Like Scuzzy no one cares instead of you, maybe you could calm your Virgo-ass to be less self-critical (no shade to Virgos).

Also in terms of cancellation, I genuinely think she has escaped cancellation for so long is because she is just not relevant enough. Most of her following at this point is just die-hard stans who will defend her no matter what, she seems to attract very few new followings these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also in terms of cancellation, I genuinely think she has escaped cancellation for so long is because she is just not relevant enough. Most of her following at this point is just die-hard stans who will defend her no matter what, she seems to attract very few new followings these days.
I agree, I think she'll keep her die hard Stan's but will continue to lose fans due to scandals/being 100% advertisements/them growing up and realising she's trash. And I don't think she'll get many new fans because she's just not exciting or relatable anymore. She'll always be a low level influencer but I don't think it'll bring in enough money for her to do it full time, especially as she already can't sell out WF anymore and her 'businesses" are all tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Without saying who I know exactly, my boyfriend has a sister in law who’s in Sarah’s circle (Also why I’m so passionate about the topic) and all the women are like this. They breed children and amount to nothing but mothers and do whatever their husbands want; they’re all very impressionable young women and very beautiful (I’ll give them that) but the way they act is like we’ve regressed to society back in the stone ages. And it’s even worse when you see how the women attract the men; they’re all carbon copies of Sarah who act under the premise of being “different” (“i’m a different girl”) and adopt the Freudian mother status so the men /like/ them more. Cue: domestic goddess!!! I’m very passionate about it because it’s obviously happening right in front of my eyes but it’s so nuts that Sarah contributes and perpetuates this notion of sexism without even really realising it - or she does, but I doubt she reads about social inequalities when she’s so busy reading her “medical literature”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Without saying who I know exactly, my boyfriend has a sister in law who’s in Sarah’s circle (Also why I’m so passionate about the topic) and all the women are like this. They breed children and amount to nothing but mothers and do whatever their husbands want; they’re all very impressionable young women and very beautiful (I’ll give them that) but the way they act is like we’ve regressed to society back in the stone ages. And it’s even worse when you see how the women attract the men; they’re all carbon copies of Sarah who act under the premise of being “different” (“i’m a different girl”) and adopt the Freudian mother status so the men /like/ them more. Cue: domestic goddess!!! I’m very passionate about it because it’s obviously happening right in front of my eyes but it’s so nuts that Sarah contributes and perpetuates this notion of sexism without even really realising it - or she does, but I doubt she reads about social inequalities when she’s so busy reading her “medical literature”.
To be fair, it's hard to know there's other living/life concepts out there when you never leave the Shire bubble, and if you do, you go to a Shire-like bubble like Byron haha
How are these women supposed to broaden their horizon if everyone around them thinks the same way and they never explore other cultures/lifestyles (you don't have to go to friggin Africa or whatever, even other suburbs of Sydney show more diversity and culture).
I live in Cronulla and I definitely don't consider myself like them (aka I'm from Europe, I have travelled outside "norm countries" and I won't have kids) but I can admit it's a VERY WHITE family-centric, egocentric and rich area.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can admit it's a VERY WHITE family-centric, egocentric and rich area.
No shade whatsoever to anyone who lives in/by or loves Cronulla, but any time I’ve been there I have been overwhelmed by the number of bogans, and Sezzahhhhh (the fact she calls herself numerous variations on this is boganic in itself, IMO) definitely fits that mold.

Is it fair to say it’s a ‘cashed up bogan’ type of culture there too? Lol either that or I’ve just had weird experiences when I’m there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No shade whatsoever to anyone who lives in/by or loves Cronulla, but any time I’ve been there I have been overwhelmed by the number of bogans, and Sezzahhhhh (the fact she calls herself numerous variations on this is boganic in itself, IMO) definitely fits that mold.

Is it fair to say it’s a ‘cashed up bogan’ type of culture there too? Lol either that or I’ve just had weird experiences when I’m there.
You're not wrong :LOL:
I haven't heard that term except on tattle, although I didn't grow up here and I don't have friends who live in Cronulla so not sure.
I'm just living the beach life and enjoying the national parks here, the rest I don't care about lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This design is not it.
I'll never understand people who design light coloured activewear, I'm sorry but does your groin/booty crack not sweat?
The thought wouldn’t have even entered her brainless head. You’re forgetting she doesn’t actually train, just potters about all day moaning about how BIZZY she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet you can hear their arguments from the sidewalk. 👀
“Kurt! You’re not bleeping leaving me with Fox ok? I’ve only had 6 hours to myself this morning, 5 of them were taken up by taking photos of a fruit salad for Sunee… Ok fine… but you need to wait till I’m done making an Insta story calling you out for being a tit husband and lettting my minions know how hard my life is”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
TW ED talk

Also I had such a weird thought when I was getting ready for bed last night. Do you think Sarah purges? I didn’t do this often during my ED, but was familiar enough with it to know that purging liquids by mouth is somewhat ‘easier’ than solid foods. I just had a random thought that this could be connected to her weird watery smoothie obsession?

I do have to say that I have zero proof for this, she doesn’t show all the telltale signs, I’m merely musing. But she does regularly complain of a puffy face (side effect), poor digestion (happens both with purging and restricting, the body gets used to not digesting foods), and it would be convenient with her veneers (can still be damaged but not as much as real enamel would). My past therapist did once tell me that overexercising to compensate can be considered a form of purging of sorts (it’s another means of ridding the body of energy so that it cannot store it as fat), and we already know she does this. So it may or may not be a stretch.

Again, not suggesting, just thinking out loud 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I am LIVING for the Cronulla slander. As someone who lives here, I am yet to see an inaccuracy posted in this forum hahaha.

The Shire = bogans with money.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well found the inspo for the name of the new collection...she didn't even create it herself, surprise surprise, stole it from the name of a photo.
Just googled Sarahs Day desert mirage and this site came up first MAAVENS (link)
It looks like she reviewed it and down the bottom there is "Similar Home & Gift Favourites From Sarah" which has other things that are in her home. Also her video is attached that the picture frame must be in...would of all been sponsored.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

So well said. I think you’re spot on with her subtle shaming of people that do things differently to the way she does.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.