Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeek, the is universally unflattering 😖😬 The sweatshop outdid themselves.

I mean, I was expecting it to be bad, but this yikes level bad. That face!

Also, I’d bet that Sarah conveniently found a plus sized POC merely to tick 2 boxes at once. Wow betide that she have a POC and a plus sized model (of any skin colour). That and they conveniently placed her at the back/side, often with shadows in her face. It’s like she’s there but emphasised as ‘not there’. Sorry maybe this is off base but this just screams tokenism to me.

298DBB39-72BA-473D-ABC1-0ACC746F212F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry but when has Sarah EVER liked the colour moroon ? I’ve never ever ever seen her wear that colour or seen it in any of her houses as a deco colour.
absolutely not 🙅🏻‍♀️
and the thick straps on the bra ? Cool. But when has she ever worn thicker straps ?! She’s all about the skinny straps to show off the fact that she has iddie biddie titties and doesn’t need any support. How is this her fave shoot ever ??? Looks like she didn’t design any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
you got it right 👏🏼 defs the Wanda sand dunes
Why does she always insist on looking as bitchy as possible in every shoot???????? Maybe she thinks pulling that kind of face is cool but she just looks like someone I'd like to avoid every coming across. I find it quite tit to suggest that being bitchy is a good thing to her mostly young followers.....

Reactions: 41
Why does she always insist on looking as bitchy as possible in every shoot???????? Maybe she thinks pulling that kind of face is cool but she just looks like someone I'd like to avoid every coming across. I find it quite tit to suggest that being bitchy is a good thing to her mostly young followers.....
Yes!
Check out these side by sides😂
I know she’s not a professional model (go figure) but you’d think someone who’s done sOOoo MaNehhh photo shoots would know how to handle their face by now. Anabelle looks lovely, natural, relaxed, approachable. Sarah looks like she belongs on housewives of Beverley Hills, and not in a good way…in like a ‘one episode away from a Botched crossover’ way.
7D6A7D19-F5B0-4D26-B017-F6AF9651F597.jpeg
19119597-1CC9-4ECE-A4D1-D15A07A0A417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Also, it’s very obvious that sarah has had her outfit tailored just for her and not given 2 shits about the other two. Notice how theres a nice big gap between the shorts and top, enough of a gap to show off her abs. Where as the other two- their shorts and tops are almost touching.
So when you buy it you think oh yes yay shorts and a top that don’t touch
When in reality when you put them on it looks like you’re wearing a onesie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Okay first thoughts from both that new health code reel and the shoot - do you not have to wear masks in NSW !?! Even here in Canberra we still have to wear them when we can’t socially distance, including inside offices and outdoors when near others
i’ve realised i’ve posted so much today soz but anyway yes masks are very much still mandatory inside - offices, shops, public transport (not when eating or drinking obvs), basically anywhere that’s not a home or outside. so they get away with it for the photo shoot but they defs should’ve been wearing masks in the office

Reactions: 12
I know Annabelle and I'm obsessed with her- midly disappointed she is now affiliated with old mate but glad she's killing it.

Also- I'd usually buy activewear that makes me happy, comfortable and want to move and have fun. What's with the constant snarl and witch face 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sezzy hunni - time to go up a size. You can literally see her skin (I’m not going to say fat) bulging out the top of the shorts. If she wasn’t so disordered she would simply move up a size and look (and not doubt feel!) a whole lot better. Also the second pic looks absolutely NOTHING like what she portrays on her Instagram. Be real and raw hunni

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They look so bad 🤢 especially it seems very ill-fitting on the plus-sized model
Sorry, they all look absolutely horrible.

Probably claims them as a tax deduction because she can't do a photoshoot without a ducky pout
I think it would explain why she had a jumper pulled out halfway up her face in the other photo. Honestly, what injector would touch her given she is pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes!
Check out these side by sides😂
I know she’s not a professional model (go figure) but you’d think someone who’s done sOOoo MaNehhh photo shoots would know how to handle their face by now. Anabelle looks lovely, natural, relaxed, approachable. Sarah looks like she belongs on housewives of Beverley Hills, and not in a good way…in like a ‘one episode away from a Botched crossover’ way.
View attachment 829012View attachment 829013
She looks stoned. And firmly over 40!

Eeeek, the is universally unflattering 😖😬 The sweatshop outdid themselves.

I mean, I was expecting it to be bad, but this yikes level bad. That face!

Also, I’d bet that Sarah conveniently found a plus sized POC merely to tick 2 boxes at once. Wow betide that she have a POC and a plus sized model (of any skin colour). That and they conveniently placed her at the back/side, often with shadows in her face. It’s like she’s there but emphasised as ‘not there’. Sorry maybe this is off base but this just screams tokenism to me.

View attachment 829003
Tokenistic is exactly the first term that popped into my head.

The strap crossing over her chest reminds me of Lauren Simpson’s new activewear collection.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry, I'm still on about that constant stomach 💫hold💫 Is this a maternity campaign?? No. It's like an exaggerated "what do I do with my hands, oh perfect two birds one stone, remember I'm preggyuyyy!" It's really pedantic but it's so annoying to watch in that reel 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry, they all look absolutely horrible.

I think it would explain why she had a jumper pulled out halfway up her face in the other photo. Honestly, what injector would touch her given she is pregnant?
I'll be absolutely horrible here but that's exactly what I could see Sarah thinking/doing: well my baby has some kind of disability anyways so getting my hair done or filler/botox doesn't matter.

To be fair there are no studies about the safety of injectables during pregnancy (for obvious reason) but legit every source says "err on the side of caution"...🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20211026_171353_com.instagram.android.jpg

I couldn't even get all the way through these stories without stopping call her out for...

1. Apparently she is too uncomfortable to vlog in public after being in lockdown, then goes on to say she has been blogging only at home now for TWO YEARS. Firstly, it hasn't even been 2 years since Covid started. Secondly, Sydney has only been in lockdown for the past few months...

2. Friends, SiSsY has been influenced by us again, she is getting Grill'd tonight 😂 She obviously had fomo when she say us talking about how much we love it. The question is... will she get a bun?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.