Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I removed saying to the @whitefoxboutique team “don’t be surprised if I’m pregnant when this launches so let’s make it super comfortable and stretchy”
So it’s only “super comfortable and stretchy” because she is pregnant? Not because she cares about A) body inclusivity and B) giving customers good quality? And so does this mean this hasn’t been a priority before? Aka exposing yourself for your past lines been dog tit quality?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She responded to someone in the comments saying she gives most of it to family and friends (probably all of it). Good, I hope she actually does, it would be a shame to throw it all in the bin and it might actually taste good if it's made by a chef :LOL:

On another note, why is the ALWAYS looking at her phone screen when she takes mirror photos? I get it, she finds herself irresistible but at least stare at yourself in the mirror if you can't bring yourself to look at the lens. Like why do you want to cover your face?? Gaawwwd :rolleyes:
Whenever I see one of her many mirror photos, I can't help but imagine her thoughts at that moment: "ooh gaawd yess you're f*kn breathtaking, you're so haawt, wtf your figure giirrrl look at your jawline, omg that collarbone mmmh mmmh get it mm bit more this way yesss that's it that's the lighting we want uugh..."
“Now let’s rub on our bump so that they know I’m preggers yeaaahhh”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mini launch… I.e White Fox to Sarah… all your recent drops have been a flop we aren’t willing to pay for a full release so this is your last chance we will try with a small collection and see how it goes. Imagine if this was then end of her activewear with WF, that’s one less ‘company’ for her to worry about being boss babe CEO of! She will probably come out and pretend that now she’s a mum of a toddlah and a Nuu baby she just doesn’t have the time to design activewear anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well Nagnata also seems lowkey antivax (won’t be reopening their store until December so as to not ‘segregate’ people) so at least she’s copying from a brand who shares her values!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I know this is a little off topic right now with her active wear drop guyyyyyyz.

but I was thinking about all her boys v girls talk and how she just like a boy and wants to work out just like them.

Do you think because she comes from a family of girls she was the Tom boyish one her dad was always like ‘yeah. Sez Is just like a boy.’ Then she Rebelled when she was older and was like NO my favourite colours pink.

now she’s an adult who doesn’t know what she likes/wants/who she is.

although 😂😂😂😂😂 funny how her personality quirks change with what is cool at the moment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mini launch… I.e White Fox to Sarah… all your recent drops have been a flop we aren’t willing to pay for a full release so this is your last chance we will try with a small collection and see how it goes. Imagine if this was then end of her activewear with WF, that’s one less ‘company’ for her to worry about being boss babe CEO of! She will probably come out and pretend that now she’s a mum of a toddlah and a Nuu baby she just doesn’t have the time to design activewear anymore
I saw a girl strolling out of a green grocer yesterday with her boyfriend in head to toe SDXWFB. She looked ridiculous. I had such second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know this is a little off topic right now with her active wear drop guyyyyyyz.

but I was thinking about all her boys v girls talk and how she just like a boy and wants to work out just like them.

Do you think because she comes from a family of girls she was the Tom boyish one her dad was always like ‘yeah. Sez Is just like a boy.’ Then she Rebelled when she was older and was like NO my favourite colours pink.

although 😂😂😂😂😂 funny how her personality quirks change with what is cool at the moment 😂😂😂
Nah she mentions her childhood a lot and looking back at her old pictures and with her history of ballet and everything, I think she was pretty girly, nothing wrong with that.

And all these talk about her wanting three boys came after she went to Hawaii and saw earthyandy with her three boys who are actual surfy groms 😂 Idk if she actually wants to “work out like a boy”, I don’t follow her so don’t know if she actually said that, but it will be ironic if she did because at the same breath she thinks weights will make her bulky and “manly” 🤢

Reactions: 19
Awww I look at my phone screen when I post selfie’s because I’m trying to make sure the angle is right and also sometimes I’m feeling my outfit but my face is just not working so I try to hide it 😞. Also someone once told me mirror selfie’s when the person is staring directly into the lens looks weird 😳
I'll allow it 😜
I mean while I never take selfies for SM, I sometimes send a photo to my bf when I try something on in store to show him and I usually try to move the phone away from my face so that he can see me as a whole haha
Idk to me gazing at your glorious face when you take a photo is kinda vain no offence to you. To each their own, that's just my opinion🤷

Reactions: 4
Ya know what I find dumb but also hilarious? I feel like she really self sabotaged her HeAlThY sUnEe ChRiStMaS abomination by showing the BTS stuff in her recent ad vlog.
Giving us all a peek behind the curtain just showed how staged and manufactured the whole things is.
Photographing food that a CHEF MADE AND DELIVERED to her door like a Hello Fresh box, and those sad little basil leaves on those Christmas puds, just showed how it's literally all for the gram.

At the end of the day, Sarah herself is the brand. People, all of us included before we saw the light, buy her tit because they want to be her, eat like her, look like her, cook like her, train like her etc.
Soooooo why tf would she draw the attention to the fact she isn't even cooking all the recipes? She's....curating them?

A few of you have mentioned Ellie (Elsa's Wholesome Life) here before, and she did a similar cookbook BTS video on youtube but it was actually her making the food and testing it. She even shared fails of a cheesecake on her insta stories.

Then in the blue corner you've got Sezzy copying trying to get her audience to connect with her product, with a video that I would argue has done the opposite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Referring to the shoot that’s taking place tomorrow- why do i have the slightest inkling it’s going to take place at Wanda Sandhills. if any of you amazing little tattlers aren’t at school/work/uni and can spare part of your day to have a little squiz 👀👀

[if i wasn’t at school i’d be down there but we started back today 😫]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course it’s her fave collection ever. They all are 🙄

Haha she edited the “dessert” typo but not that she removed saying to the white fox team she might be pregnant?
Genuinely thought it could be called Dessert Mirage! Who has a typo in their actual product name..

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Is Sarah the oldest middle or youngest ?
you reckon she was the kid that god left out growing up (always happens in 3ways) and nows she’s an attention seeking twit to make up for it

she was like FINE since y’all won’t play with me I’ll find my own sissy’s online !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah’s Day #40: Unvaxed so it’s a snEakY workout in her garage, everything she does is a mirage.

If we can incorporate desert and/or mirage somehow the thread might show up when people search for her next crappy collection? One of you wordsmiths feel free to improve pls & thanks lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah’s Day #40: Unvaxed so it’s a snEakY workout in her garage, everything she does is a mirage.

If we can incorporate desert and/or mirage somehow the thread might show up when people search for her next crappy collection? One of you wordsmiths feel free to improve pls & thanks lol.
Sarah's Day 40: Unvaxxed Desert Mirage, SnEaKy workout in the garage ???

Edit to say: Also I thought I was the only one who noticed Kurt burp while filming Sarah in her latest vlog HAHAHAA that was hilarious!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarahs day #40: Yes, she’s antivax

Doesn’t rhyme but straight to the point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ah, of course she asked WF to make the launch super comfy as she might be pregnant by the time the launch comes out - because we all know WF TOTALLY sources their own materials for each new item they launch.

As to Sarah and cancellation - it's weird because she does feel like one of those influencers that's untouchable. She has a large following, yes, but it's so niche and her actual viewer-base demographic is so small and lacking in any sort of diversity. Her followers are all the same (at least it seems that way) and I wonder how many new ones (especially on her Youtube) are actually coming through and staying. Her videos aren't really the kind that you just stumble upon, so I doubt many people are looking at them with fresh eyes.

Another thing I'll say is that I'm still watching through he old videos, and she really is and always has been so good at subtly shaming people in a way that I could see really impacting her viewers on a subconscious level. She's so casual in the harmful things that she says that you really don't bat an eye unless you're really thinking about it. In this one I just watched, she is on vacation - has an extra coffee ("i KNOW people are going to judge me!!" for... having 2 black coffees in a day? there's not a single person who is going to say anything, but acting like people would judge just fuels fans to defend her even if there's no hate or judgement to defend her from). She then goes on to say how she's on vacation so she can have more coffee, that some people might have extra beer or wine but her thing is coffee. When she says this, it sounds like nothing, just a "oh well this is something that i find to be a treat," but really, it's just her framing herself as better than other people - people who drink alcohol or eat "bad" foods, but it's okay because this is about HER. She craves healthy food guys! She'd never judge someone for eating MnM's at night, but she just really craves a bowl of frozen fruit! You might be okay with having friends that want to go clubbing, but she just only wants to surround herself with people who support her lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.