Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs day and white Fox have done it again. Another Australian independent designer to add to the list of designs they’ve ripped off. For anyone that doesn’t know Nagnata is an Aussie label that is quite pricey and is sort of the “hot” activewear at the moment, I’ve seen a fair few girls around Cronulla wearing it lately. I swear to god if the rest of the collection is just a copy and paste of Nagnata I’ll be raging.
DF783164-3ACF-4B65-B065-7CB0F01B8D25.jpeg

3B03AC8B-8FEF-44B5-96AE-A600A729F97B.png

3458ECA8-8813-4ED9-BFF8-C27FC45A2A1B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Sarahs day and white Fox have done it again. Another Australian independent designer to add to the list of designs they’ve ripped off. For anyone that doesn’t know Nagnata is an Aussie label that is quite pricey and is sort of the “hot” activewear at the moment, I’ve seen a fair few girls around Cronulla wearing it lately. I swear to god if the rest of the collection is just a copy and paste of Nagnata I’ll be raging.View attachment 827212
View attachment 827213
View attachment 827214
And her design looks 100x better than WF/Scuzz's.
How can they blatantly and knowingly rip off designs all the god damn time and get awaywith it!?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Sarahs day and white Fox have done it again. Another Australian independent designer to add to the list of designs they’ve ripped off. For anyone that doesn’t know Nagnata is an Aussie label that is quite pricey and is sort of the “hot” activewear at the moment, I’ve seen a fair few girls around Cronulla wearing it lately. I swear to god if the rest of the collection is just a copy and paste of Nagnata I’ll be raging.View attachment 827212
View attachment 827213
View attachment 827214
Also just want to add that they have a real focus on sustainability and using high quality materials which is a major point of difference. Didn’t want it to seem like my mentioning of the price was just for the sake of it.

Reactions: 38
And her design looks 100x better than WF/Scuzz's.
How can they blatantly and knowingly rip off designs all the god damn time and get awaywith it!?
I actually asked one of the designer brands about this not too long ago...apparently there's nothing they can do about it. Said it was incredibly frustrating, but kind of a compliment that people like their designs enough to copy them.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Tell me your infertility issues are made up, without telling me your infertility issues are made up!

Screenshot_20211025-123326_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
"Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection....I ReMovEd saying to the team 'don't be surprised if I'm pregnant when this launches'"

Today in things that never happened.
- no way whitefox organises anything with 12 months planning, how ridiculous. It's called fast fashion for a reason. All whitefox does is mirror the current trends.
- No way she "designed" anything, apart from picking some designs out and deciding to sprawl SD all over them. The others just go to regular whitefox stock
- Don't be surprised if I'm pregnant?? PCOS WHO? We don't know her. This is what frustrates the duck out of me, Scuz is just so bleeping entitled

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Today is World Pasta Day, let’s see what coles (I mean sunee) recipes she releases today.

You’d think if you own a cooking app you could do some sort of “cook along live” Sez, just like the keep it cleaner girls are doing today.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection....I ReMovEd saying to the team 'don't be surprised if I'm pregnant when this launches'"

Today in things that never happened.
- no way whitefox organises anything with 12 months planning, how ridiculous. It's called fast fashion for a reason. All whitefox does is mirror the current trends.
- No way she "designed" anything, apart from picking some designs out and deciding to sprawl SD all over them. The others just go to regular whitefox stock
- Don't be surprised if I'm pregnant?? PCOS WHO? We don't know her. This is what frustrates the duck out of me, Scuz is just so bleeping entitled
Right this tit me off too. She must have been soooooo worried about getting pregnant again after miracles focks 🤮

having had actual infertility issues, this is not something you think after a while,you just start planning life assuming you won’t be pregnant because you feel like it will never happen. RaHr 😖 so much rage.

also can’t believe the audacity to steal a design from a brand she wishes she was, locally designed and ethically made Byron bay brand.

I would actually respect scuzz if she spent time designing and sourcing a locally made activewear brand. But I’m guessing that wouldn’t fit her fast fashion profits.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
AHHHHH🙊🏜☀

Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection DESERT MIRAGE. I removed saying to the @wh...

37298118_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.jpg

AHHHHH🙊🏜☀

Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection DESERT MIRAGE. I removed saying to the @whitefoxboutique team “don’t be surprised if I’m pregnant when this launches so let’s make it super comfortable and stretchy”

Here we are!! The day before we shoot some campaign images for one of my fave collections EVER and I couldn’t be happier with the fabric and fit🥰

Would you like me to vlog the shoot tomorrow!? Ahhhhhhh I’m so excited for you to see the FOUR LOOKS!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
AHHHHH🙊🏜☀

Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection DESERT MIRAGE. I removed saying to the @wh...

37298118_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.jpg

AHHHHH🙊🏜☀

Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection DESERT MIRAGE. I removed saying to the @whitefoxboutique team “don’t be surprised if I’m pregnant when this launches so let’s make it super comfortable and stretchy”

Here we are!! The day before we shoot some campaign images for one of my fave collections EVER and I couldn’t be happier with the fabric and fit🥰

Would you like me to vlog the shoot tomorrow!? Ahhhhhhh I’m so excited for you to see the FOUR LOOKS!

What in the fuckity duck it this ?

This new feature is confusing but it's gonna be a huge help for people who don't want to have to lurk on Scuz's page or rely on screenshots for updates 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 827213
View attachment 827214
ahh duck i bloody knew it looked familiar 😱 sarah and white fox, you’re both scum for clearly ripping off sustainable brands ugh makes me so annoyed how much of a blatant copy it is

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Who, seriously who gets to eat all that food??
It's a considerable amount of food. I'd really like to know what they do with it.
She responded to someone in the comments saying she gives most of it to family and friends (probably all of it). Good, I hope she actually does, it would be a shame to throw it all in the bin and it might actually taste good if it's made by a chef :LOL:

On another note, why is the ALWAYS looking at her phone screen when she takes mirror photos? I get it, she finds herself irresistible but at least stare at yourself in the mirror if you can't bring yourself to look at the lens. Like why do you want to cover your face?? Gaawwwd :rolleyes:
Whenever I see one of her many mirror photos, I can't help but imagine her thoughts at that moment: "ooh gaawd yess you're f*kn breathtaking, you're so haawt, wtf your figure giirrrl look at your jawline, omg that collarbone mmmh mmmh get it mm bit more this way yesss that's it that's the lighting we want uugh..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Whenever I see one of her many mirror photos, I can't help but imagine her thoughts at that moment: "ooh gaawd yess you're f*kn breathtaking, you're so haawt, wtf your figure giirrrl look at your jawline, omg that collarbone mmmh mmmh get it mm bit more this way yesss that's it that's the lighting we want uugh..."
Kurt reading this post thinking “man I wish scummy spoke to me like that when we get nasty in front of fox”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She responded to someone in the comments saying she gives most of it to family and friends (probably all of it). Good, I hope she actually does, it would be a shame to throw it all in the bin and it might actually taste good if it's made by a chef :LOL:

On another note, why is the ALWAYS looking at her phone screen when she takes mirror photos? I get it, she finds herself irresistible but at least stare at yourself in the mirror if you can't bring yourself to look at the lens. Like why do you want to cover your face?? Gaawwwd :rolleyes:
Awww I look at my phone screen when I post selfie’s because I’m trying to make sure the angle is right and also sometimes I’m feeling my outfit but my face is just not working so I try to hide it 😞. Also someone once told me mirror selfie’s when the person is staring directly into the lens looks weird 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s giving me LV Damier Azur vibes, and we know sissy thinks she’s high class. It’s ugly though and sorry but so are the Nagnata ones. I screen capped the unfortunate rug bush she’s given herself but I knew in my heart it would already be on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Last year" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thats all I have to say about this sorry update.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.