Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your activewear sales have been dismal and they are desperate to get rid of the stock without tell me…. 30% off. Never used to do any sales even if white fox had sales it used to exclude her line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her story wearing the yellow tit outfit and she turns to the side to show her bump, AND THE DUMB GIRL TOOK TOO LONG TO PUSH HER FAKE BELLY OUT AND YPU CAN TELL THE EXACT MOMENT SHE REMEMBERS AND PUSHES IT OUT.

I really do despise her. This isn’t a dog at anyone who got stretch marks through pregnancy or even just in general, I am covered from middle belly to my mons with deep, tiger mark stretch marks. They’re soft and silver now and I’m fine with them, but god I hope and pray Sarah gets horrific stretch marks all over her body. She deserves it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Her story wearing the yellow tit outfit and she turns to the side to show her bump, AND THE DUMB GIRL TOOK TOO LONG TO PUSH HER FAKE BELLY OUT AND YPU CAN TELL THE EXACT MOMENT SHE REMEMBERS AND PUSHES IT OUT.

I really do despise her. This isn’t a dog at anyone who got stretch marks through pregnancy or even just in general, I am covered from middle belly to my mons with deep, tiger mark stretch marks. They’re soft and silver now and I’m fine with them, but god I hope and pray Sarah gets horrific stretch marks all over her body. She deserves it.
Omg aaahahahahahaha I noticed this too. She is truly bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just went and watched it and omg that is soooo cringe/embarrassing! And it’s a reel on her main?!? So everyone will be able to see it and it’ll be really noticeable if she deletes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FD99B1E5-65F7-401E-B031-6B3DB8C3314B.png
0E705BC1-FDDC-4B5B-9161-BD20137B8964.png

Does this daft witch not realise her uterus isn’t up above her belly button yet? You’re just pushing out air sis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
No, he is hardly going to come out and say, "nope, we just wanted a get together". Proof will be when they openly say so or enjoy the freedoms other vaccinated people have.
Beth posted a story saying that she’s going to get a massage this afternoon, that’s pretty much confirmation that they’re vaxxed yeah?
Edited: The story was from yesterday not today

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Apart from her pushing her belly out, that reel is just so cringe and embarrassing. She's really running out of ideas for flogging her sponsored tit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apart from her pushing her belly out, that reel is just so cringe and embarrassing. She's really running out of ideas for flogging her sponsored tit
The belly 😂🥲 I have second hand embarrassment.

And she looks grey and weathered as. Her reels suck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GODDD the secondhand embarrassment I got from watching that 😬 why couldn’t she just edit that out? She is insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have noticed that she turns comments on and off? Is that so she scan through them to filter out the bad ones and then she turns them back on?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
View attachment 805891View attachment 805892
Does this daft witch not realise her uterus isn’t up above her belly button yet? You’re just pushing out air sis.
“it’s just a cardboard cut out of when Kurt was a rig…MOVING ON”.

she just can’t help herself but shame him can she? I mean he can be just as bad as her but honestly it’s so toxic. I’ve put on a lot of weight during my marriage and if my husband ever pointed out in a photo how skinny I used to be, I’d be devastated. And he just wouldn’t because he’s not a toxic ass and there’s more interesting things about me than my weight.

👎🏻 👎🏻
God she’a such a witch. Idk how he even wants to sleep with her when she’s so nasty to him all the time.

Hahaha you’re right she pushes it out more 🤣

She would probably blame the baby and I don’t think she needs any more things to hold over her children’s heads.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
“it’s just a cardboard cut out of when Kurt was a rig…MOVING ON”.

she just can’t help herself but shame him can she? I mean he can be just as bad as her but honestly it’s so toxic. I’ve put on a lot of weight during my marriage and if my husband ever pointed out in a photo how skinny I used to be, I’d be devastated. And he just wouldn’t because he’s not a toxic ass and there’s more interesting things about me than my weight.

👎🏻 👎🏻
Astounding. To a million people online.

Reactions: 14
Oh my gooood her pushing her stomach out is even worse on the reel then I imagined it was going to be. It’s so embarrassing and cringe. 😂😂😂 why didn’t she just re-do that shot?

I wish I had a way to screen record that bit and upload it here in case she deletes it.

Reactions: 27
Girl says Sarah’s Day TIMES White Fox l! duck me, the X doesn’t stand for multiplication it stands for CROSS because it’s a crossover ya silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh my gooood her pushing her stomach out is even worse on the reel then I imagined it was going to be. It’s so embarrassing and cringe. 😂😂😂 why didn’t she just re-do that shot?

I wish I had a way to screen record that bit and upload it here in case she deletes it.
Idk how to upload it here but I deffo screen recorded it lmao

Reactions: 7
Umm…duck why would she insinuate that a sale on her active wear would make someone’s year. How can she not acknowledge that the chaos that the last two years have been for people? That what would make a year or even a moment would be to see a loved one again, to have employment security, to leave home without worrying about contracting or transmitting a virus…
She really has no idea how to read the room 🤦 She is way too wrapped up in her privileged little bubble

Reactions: 14
I cannot with her. In her video advertising the sale she just HAD to cradle the bump. Girl, no one thinks you’re fat!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.