Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her reel. Something is totally off with her face? Is it because she is so gaunt? As much as I dislike her she glowed during her pregnancy with fox. She has looked nothing but god awful this pregnancy. I’m assuming she did her “natural” make up for this reel and I have to admit usually when she does her make up she looks quite pretty. But she looks scary in that reel! Is it the hair?? I can’t put my finger on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She spends half her pregnancy pushing out to belly taking pics to have a nice cute little round aesthetically pleasing weee belly then spends the other half posting “throwbacks” of her when she had “such a smoll belly” because “now she’s PoPpEd and she’s SoOoO BiG”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“it’s just a cardboard cut out of when Kurt was a rig…MOVING ON”.

she just can’t help herself but shame him can she? I mean he can be just as bad as her but honestly it’s so toxic. I’ve put on a lot of weight during my marriage and if my husband ever pointed out in a photo how skinny I used to be, I’d be devastated. And he just wouldn’t because he’s not a toxic ass and there’s more interesting things about me than my weight.

👎🏻 👎🏻
Yes, BUT when Kurt leaves her it's gonna make for AT LEAST a year of juicy content. Sounds like a solid business plan to me

• Haha
I don’t have it in me to kiss her ass 😂 I dislike her too much lol, she is like every awful bogan stereotype encapsulated into one plus more. I don’t even comment anymore as much in fear of getting blocked, I’m just a fly on the wall watching this train wreck 🪰🍿☕
Ahhh give it a try! It’s fun for the odd comment, although it does also provide the coveted ‘EnGagEmEnt’.

I lost the screenshot, I posted it a few threads back, but I left her a lovely backhanded slap comment on one of her baiting videos (before the pregnancy announcement).
It was a nonsensical acrostic poem that spelled out the word ‘BAITER’ 😂😂😂

I just threw in whatever mishmash of ego fodder, and of course a ‘bless you’ and some religious undertone emojis 🙏✝⛪

…And she bleeping hearted the comment
😂😂😂

I keeled over with laugher at what a dumb witch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I don’t know the science behind this but has anyone guessed she might have been pregnant with twins but something happen to one? To me that would make sense on the one hand with the miscarriage baiting but still being pregnant.

Reactions: 5
I lost the screenshot, I posted it a few threads back, but I left her a lovely backhanded slap comment on one of her baiting videos (before the pregnancy announcement).
It was a nonsensical acrostic poem that spelled out the word ‘BAITER’ 😂😂😂
THAT WAS GOLD!

I think someone posted a screenshot of it somewhere on a previous thread!
You're hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
F39D9BA2-B1E4-458C-A53F-76F083DA525B.png

“This ones more unique and a stand out piece”
I’m sorry, what? This beige and black jacket is unique and it stands out???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Am I the only one who still thinks the cRiSis is nothing at all. If anything, a minor, since mitigated scare, nothing more. But she is dragging it out just to get the attention and eyeballs for upcoming sales.

Tropeaka sale last week.
Ebook spam stories yesterday.
WF sale today.

And more secret prodjekts in the works.

Notice how she returns from not posting for a while, with either baby spam or pregnancy oversharing and baiting the news that can't be spoken of. And then throws in a product sale, or a collab, or more bait about uPcoMiNg cOnteNt or pRodJekTs.

She's insufferable. And we keep falling for it.

She's ensuring the dumb stans have their eyeballs peeled waiting for that story luring them with the bait, but feeding them sale after sale, meanwhile she's laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm convinced it is this. Every single theory I read on here just makes me laugh. Not because it's not plausible, but because ya'll are giving her too much credit. She is NOT that genuine. This is mostly a convenient coincidence that she is fabricating to a greater degree and PROFITING from.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
THAT WAS GOLD!

I think someone posted a screenshot of it somewhere on a previous thread!
You're hilarious 😂
Thanks!💁‍♀️✨
As I was typing it I was thinking ‘this is soo painfully obvious, it’s gonna get deleted immediately’.
Ya, I underestimated how dense Scummy is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i thought i posted this earlier today but it didn’t upload 😫
i forgot to unsubscribe from her mailing list when i unfollowed her and got the WFA sale email this morning. decided it was time to call her out [as nice and concise as possible]. probably could’ve worded it a bit better, but if you see this Sarah - i hope i got the message across xxxx
16 🇦🇺
D140DA70-355A-49B8-82DC-B467D316F8B6.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
also yesterday out of curiosity i checked scuz’s follower count and then checked again about 2 minutes ago. she lost almost 900 followers 🤣🤣 not that i’m waiting on her downfall or anything 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly i like to think it’s just her own shi behaviour that makes her look so … miserable. You know, real beauty comes from the inside after all.

edit: spelling
Just watched her reel. Something is totally off with her face? Is it because she is so gaunt? As much as I dislike her she glowed during her pregnancy with fox. She has looked nothing but god awful this pregnancy. I’m assuming she did her “natural” make up for this reel and I have to admit usually when she does her make up she looks quite pretty. But she looks scary in that reel! Is it the hair?? I can’t put my finger on it!

• Heart
I don’t know the science behind this but has anyone guessed she might have been pregnant with twins but something happen to one? To me that would make sense on the one hand with the miscarriage baiting but still being pregnant.
Nah, the has made light of that idea a couple of times in the comments. Here is one here. Even a narc like Sarah couldn't make jokes like this if she lost a twin.

Screenshot_20211012-154251_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Guys, the new Coles magazine is out, grabbed a copy this afternoon. Stay tuned for what they steal off Sarah before she even posts it next 😳🕵🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Nah, the has made light of that idea a couple of times in the comments. Here is one here. Even a narc like Sarah couldn't make jokes like this if she lost a twin.

View attachment 805996
min that case, it’s nothing. The ONLY plausible thing I could imagine as a prior birth professional was she had absorbed a twin. Now, I’m betting she had some spotting, decided she’s the only
One to ever have anything like this happen, overreacted and got an NIPT bc they can just afford to on a whim, and I bet sez didn’t know about or care about this risks involved bc it also meant finding out the GeNdEr early. Had the test, everything was normal.

I honestly don’t care what happened to her. She’s the epitome of a pick me, and she probably deserved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going through the comments, it appears one of her 'exciting projects' is pyjamas for Christmas with WF? Don't quite understand what work goes into it from her seeing as they probably come up with cheap designs and she just picks which ones, literally a 5 minute job.

Also, someone sensible replied to that young girls post about wanting another baby. Hopefully the girl stops trying to be Sarah.

Also also, the comments under the hair question keep getting better. Surprised the last one hasn't been deleted yet. It's been an hour, clearly Sezzy is off her comment deleting game today lol

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like the disgusting beige crop top and pants make her look like a worm. Like wtf is that colour. If I wanted to wear spanx I would 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.