Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the Gua Sha that she was using ages ago that people thought she would bring out her own branded one?!
I'm behind- but omg "I'm trialling different shapes" (of my two that I have and have spoken about many times) "I think I've found my ideal shape!!" (Of the only two that I have, one of which I'll copy)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kurt signing off on the shitbook is a conflict of interest. Why not have her actual qualified PT sign off on it? Oh right, cause then you'd have to pay her. I'd be so pissed if I were Miccy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The dummy / pacifier could definitely be an issue for Fox growing up. But teeth stuff can also be genetic and he has his mum’s teeth. Her mum uploaded this gem on her birthday.

Edit to add: 37 🇦🇺
Easily fixed with a sponsored set of too-large veneers. Worry not! Birthday gift for when he turns 18!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She loves herself so much.
Screenshot_20211011-103109_Instagram.jpg

She also couldn't resist flashing her designer handbag at the end 😬
I will say that I enjoyed the fact that she didn't touch her bump once FOR A CHANGE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ll never understand why White Fox 1. Has Sarah as an ambassador for their fashion wear 2. Let Sarah style her own content because Sarah has a TERRIBLE sense of style/fashion. From day 1 she’s always had very boring, not on trend, not stylish sense of dress. Of all the people you could get to promote your clothing brand sarah is the last person who would do it justice. Active wear kind of makes sense because she’s a “fitness” influencer but standard fashion wear just doesnt fit with her brand. That feel is embarrassing.
I feel the same way about Simone Anderson she has terrible style and I don’t know how she gets so many brands working with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And finally, please don’t come at me, this is a genuine question as I’m ignorant to children and they’re development. But are Fox’s teeth like this bc she still allows the paci? Someone educate me please!

29 🇺🇸
I’ve long suspected that Fox has a lip and possible tongue tie. Accounts for that gap, the delay in speech and his breastfeeding “wrong”.

Reactions: 18
So, the fact that it’s ‘Freedom Day’ in Sydney and Sez is inside doing a clothing haul says a lot about her vaccination status.
But she's been seeing her family and "friend" all the time anyway so it's just another day to sezzza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hate that influencers promote unethical clothes brands and over consumption. Sarah saying she’s got twenty boxes of clothes she’s ordered is just so gross.

I get there’s a need for some people to purchase this stuff and that’s totally okay, I have purchased fast fashion plenty of times.

She’s well off and can easily afford more sustainable fashion. She also doesn’t even need that many clothes because she doesn’t leave the house lol.

It just goes to show all of this is just to feed the greed! She would never stop promoting White Fox for example because it brings in a huge pay packet.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Didn’t she film this today? Where is her bump? She’s so full of tit
Brooo, dont you know, she sucks it in reallllyyy gooood. Like she can make it disappear! She showed us that nifty trick too many times over!

She touches it (too much) when she wants to show us she's pregnant. This was clearly one of those cases where she wants to hide it. Like she said about her shooting the ebook -- what if you can tell I'm pregnant!?

Fckd in the hed.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Stop soaking your words over her and her family
Lol every time this gets quoted makes me think of this. Probs how #cashcalf no.2 got made (not because they’re secretly Mormon, just because they’re boring as tit)
4EB0E7E9-6F6C-4D59-A185-A78432109FD1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I would be absolutely delighted to know that Sezzy reads my recaps 🤣 especially the village idiot one.
Yes I think it just goes to show (most of us) were fans back in day and we aren’t jealous haters, some of us were literally stans before we realized how problematic she is. That was fun to see all the purchases everyone was involved in. I’ve got another fun game in mind but I’ll wait till it’s a slow sezzy day give us something to do.

you know what would be really interesting ?? If we somehow found out the stats of like the AVERAGE age range we have on here ?? Also the countries would be cool. Is there a way to see that ?? Like when you sign up (I can’t remember) do you add in your birthday ?? Or could we all just start putting our age at the bottom on whatever we post so we can calculate after a while ?

25 🇳🇿
Great idea! I'm 20 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a theory on what her big secret family drama is. I think maybe it’s Emily who’s having fertility issues or has recently experienced pregnancy loss. Scuzz hasn’t spoken about it because it’s obviously not her news to share and Emily won’t want her to talk about it to millions of strangers on the internet but she still couldn’t resist the opportunity to make it all about her and gain as much attention from the situation as possible. It would also explain why she didn’t milk the gender reveal so as not to upset her sister.
34 🇦🇺

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.