Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way to not get your comment deleted is to sprinkle in a complement so her narcissism is fed 😂

sooooo she’s just confirmed she’s not vaxxed?!!! I said ‘you out of lockdown’ and she replied ‘bahahaha wish’ (because she’s too much of a holistic hustler to have the time to write ‘I wish’) so she’s not out of lockdown yet meaning she’s not vaccinated! Finally as close to an admission as we’re going to get from scummy

Hahahaha props to the gal that added on, I wonder if she’s on this threat too 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s definitely feeling self conscious about putting on weight and getting “bigger” so she’s trying to emphasize the fact she’s pregnant. Of course, that’s fairly normal behavior for many women but she spends so much of her pregnancy shaming other pregnant women and emphasizing her “smol hooman” self that I have no sympathy for her. Sis inflates her belly like a goddamn pool tube pump wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
6 months of regrowth! Or regwoth as Sarah puts it 😂 6 months though, then why is her hair still the same length?? I don’t remember her talking about cutting it during lockdown…. That hair is WRECKED

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I like how in her story she has to state she is usually an eXtRa SmAlL but is a sMaLl currently cause she’s preggy. Is anyone actually asking her what size she is, really?
Also why does XS exist as a size anyway. I get it’s universal but surely we should be moving away from labels like small/large when we have numerical sizes and know how mentally damaging being labeled as a certain size can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also why does XS exist as a size anyway. I get it’s universal but surely we should be moving away from labels like small/large when we have numerical sizes and know how mentally damaging being labeled as a certain size can be.
I’ve been saying this for so long!!! The measurements for what would be small or large etc differ between every brand, so why do we even use these labels?? Numbers that come with universal measurements would be so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 24
she’s so self-obsessed oh my god she goes outside wearing her range with her “initials” splashed across every piece and it’s not even subtle like it’s a massive font ugh give me an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here you go my friends, enjoy, because you sure as hell can’t make this tit up. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I like how in her story she has to state she is usually an eXtRa SmAlL but is a sMaLl currently cause she’s preggy. Is anyone actually asking her what size she is, really?
As someone who has quite a large chest, her activewear is not practical for anything apart from sitting in a cafe. I don't need padding or a "peekaboo" window at the base of the 'most supportive' attempt of a sports bra. Why do I want my sweaty underboob on display? Yes, I could buy it and remove the padding but then I am just left with an ill fitting crop top at best.

Reactions: 20
Hahahaha this comment is for sure going to get deleted. Even though it's a nice comment.. they used one of the no no words haha
Gosh why is that last commenter asking for Sarah’s advice on when to get pregnant?!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Hahahaha this comment is for sure going to get deleted. Even though it's a nice comment.. they used one of the no no words haha
honestly, the high schooler in the comment under it is more concerning..... don't copy Sarah with your PREGNANCY..... the influence she has over people is concerning

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm concerned about the last comment in that picture! Scary that someone goes on insta to ask an influencer whether they should try get pregnant now for their second baby "just like sez". Gross

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As someone who has quite a large chest, her activewear is not practical for anything apart from sitting in a cafe. I don't need padding or a "peekaboo" window at the base of the 'most supportive' attempt of a sports bra. Why do I want my sweaty underboob on display? Yes, I could buy it and remove the padding but then I am just left with an ill fitting crop top at best.
100% - I have 2 white fox "sports bras" that I don't hate because they fit me, as a DD chested woman (larger when i've put on lockdown kgs and they still fit kinda and are comfortable) BUT i bought one of sarahs ages ago and it was the thinnest, smallest peice of crap i ever bought. It was like a thin bralette from Cotton On Body except too small and 10x the price. Even at my lightest when obvi my boobs are smaller, it didnt fit. So she's only to blame for that because obviously whitefox has products to fit a human with boobs but she chose to only cater to her body type.

Reactions: 13
The only way to not get your comment deleted is to sprinkle in a complement so her narcissism is fed 😂
I don’t have it in me to kiss her ass 😂 I dislike her too much lol, she is like every awful bogan stereotype encapsulated into one plus more. I don’t even comment anymore as much in fear of getting blocked, I’m just a fly on the wall watching this train wreck 🪰🍿☕

• Haha
honestly, the high schooler in the comment under it is more concerning..... don't copy Sarah with your PREGNANCY..... the influence she has over people is concerning
I think (hope) she means she’s in uni/college (she says pregnant with #2). Wanting to get pregnant just like Sezzy 😵🥴 who asks internet strangers for that kind of advice?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think (hope) she means she’s in uni/college (she says pregnant with #2). Wanting to get pregnant just like Sezzy 😵🥴 who asks internet strangers for that kind of advice?!
And she is only 20! 😱 and already married with a kid. I’m not saying that you can’t get married and have kids early, I have nothing against teen parents…but the fact that she is asking an influencer, essentially a stranger on the internet for advice tells me that she hasn’t emotionally matured yet, and is nowhere near ready.

Also these two comments, kept coming up over and over in her comments section, both 8 mins and 15 mins apart. Seems fishy 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha that was me! It was so hard to add the bit at the end but I took the advice from the post earlier saying the only way not to get deleted is to compliment her. Not even sure she’ll reply but thought I might as well try. I’ll let you guys know if she blocks me for it lmao (she’s already blocked me on my real account so let’s see how long this fake one lasts)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.