Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we're speculating about her vax status (I'm convinced she isnt vaxed) I wonder what it'll mean for their collabs and work engagements. Many brands might insist on them being vaxed if they have to be in a studio or a work place for a shoot, for eg.
This may have already been answered (I'm still catching up) but Sarah seems to have a knack for alligning herself with like-minded people. White Fox, LaBang and Tropeaka all have her back when things go wrong and seem to have no problem with how she chooses to advertise their products. They're also happy to delete negative comments and even when people sent them the Scrabble picture of Kurt neither brand batted an eyelid.

Don't forget, WF signed off on the braids and "ghetto" themed photoshoot, as well as her almost blackfacing with a fake tan darker than the tokenistic black model they had. And then there's the Byron shoot this year when they all traveled during a pandemic, none of them wore masks, no social distancing, all went out for dinner despite all being sick. They are all Sarah's people.

So I don't think her main collabs care if she's vaxxed or not. They most likely aren't, either.

Now Kurt's sponsors might be a different story, and if he wants to continue to travel to make content, he'll most likely have to get vaxxed. But then again, True Protein were advertising for a content creator recently so perhaps they've already dropped him. Time will tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m sure this has already been said, but some religious folk refuse to get vaxxed because of the vaccination’s ties to aborted fetal cells. I don’t know the ins and outs of it (I’m not a scientist!). But could be of concern to them?
it's funny how they will use this as an excuse, but will accept literally any kind of medication also tied to fetal cells. can't take these people seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a theory on what her big secret family drama is. I think maybe it’s Emily who’s having fertility issues or has recently experienced pregnancy loss. Scuzz hasn’t spoken about it because it’s obviously not her news to share and Emily won’t want her to talk about it to millions of strangers on the internet but she still couldn’t resist the opportunity to make it all about her and gain as much attention from the situation as possible. It would also explain why she didn’t milk the gender reveal so as not to upset her sister.
34 🇦🇺
We come back to this a lot, when Sarah was baiting the internet she repeatedly said she was 'praying for her little family" which really suggests it's a Sarah/Kurt/fox/baby problem.
It's also very sad when someone miscarries/has fertility issues but Sarah doesn't have an empathic bone in her body so definitely wouldn't 'cry in bed for days' for someone other than herself

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I really hate that influencers promote unethical clothes brands and over consumption. Sarah saying she’s got twenty boxes of clothes she’s ordered is just so gross.

I get there’s a need for some people to purchase this stuff and that’s totally okay, I have purchased fast fashion plenty of times.

She’s well off and can easily afford more sustainable fashion. She also doesn’t even need that many clothes because she doesn’t leave the house lol.

It just goes to show all of this is just to feed the greed! She would never stop promoting White Fox for example because it brings in a huge pay packet.
Yes!!!! Like the pink two piece in the reel is a complete rip off of Natalie Rolt, and everything White Fox “creates” is a rip off of an actual designer 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We come back to this a lot, when Sarah was baiting the internet she repeatedly said she was 'praying for her little family" which really suggests it's a Sarah/Kurt/fox/baby problem.
It's also very sad when someone miscarries/has fertility issues but Sarah doesn't have an empathic bone in her body so definitely wouldn't 'cry in bed for days' for someone other than herself
I totally agree with you, Sarah doesn't have an empathetic bone in her body, but then again I see the merit in it being something to do with Emily.
Sarah is a narcissist, therefore even though it wouldn't be her direct thing to be upset about if Emily has miscarried, Sarah will spin it whichever way she needs for content, attention and baiting. This makes me think that the behaviour she exhibited all over her social media could definitely be to do with Emily rather than herself. She will feel the need to use it to her advantage (horrendous wording but nothing but the truth) if someone, anyone she knows well enough, is experiencing something awful. She'll make it her problem in order to get attention from strangers on the internet who have no clue what the situation actually is. In true narcissist style.

I genuinely think I have time for Tahlia and Emily. (If nothing else, the reddit thread about the tit ice cake that Sarah made for one of the sisters' birthday made me rate whichever sister that was, I think it was Emily?) (Also I have time for Tahlia purely based on the fact she sent in the answer "Fox" when Brenton was asking about tit child names the other week on instagram. Incredible scenes.) Colin is a no no, Heather meh. But I really hope Emily is okay if it anything to do with this.

That being said, if I remember correctly, Emily commented on one of Sarah's instagram posts in the midst of her pantomime the other week something along the lines of "you're so brave Sare". This sends me back to thinking, in the words of Durt, it's a Sarah problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sarah saying she’s got twenty boxes of clothes she’s ordered is just so gross. She’s well off and can easily afford more sustainable fashion. She also doesn’t even need that many clothes because she doesn’t leave the house lol.
it’s also super gross because, depending on the brand, sarah pays a fraction of the price for all these clothes compared to the average person. all her stans are young, they’re either in high school or uni studying meaning they probs don’t have much money, but they’re influenced by sarah to buy so much WF clothing that won’t last long and therefore a complete waste of money. i am forever grateful i got out of her spell when i did otherwise i know i would be buying this stuff just coz she was 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but wtf is her new Instagram video? Like where has she gotten these names from and why is she trying so hard to act younger than she really is?
Idk but I see my name. Can I sue for slander?

I had a dream that we actually did have a tattle 'haters' meetup in australia and it was THE BEST. I was so sad when I woke up 😅
Hahaha we should and we should all get our avatars printed on shirts and wear them for ID lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay you know how we were all trying to figure out what these projects are. I think ebook3 will be launched on sunnee maybe? I had listened to a podcast with Sarah and tropeaka from a year or so ago, and she mentions the app and eludes to it being all encompassing and not just cooking. (I listened to it awhile back and don’t feel like listening to it again) but anyone else think this will be the case?

Reactions: 8
I think ebook3 will be launched on sunnee maybe? I had listened to a podcast with Sarah and tropeaka from a year or so ago, and she mentions the app and eludes to it being all encompassing and not just cooking.
If this is the case, it's suicide considering how ill thought out and inadequate funee already is.
I dont think that she'll tie it in with that when she can get a much larger audience of willing stans waiting to be scammed outside of app subscriptions.
But you never know. Home girl is the queen of being in a deluded bubble and making myopic decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can anyone update a screen shot of Sarah’s recent following from social blade? Interested to see what’s happening here!!

Reactions: 3
This was Brenton’s response when I message re. The picnic picture. Lol is this confirmation that they are vaxxed? Who knows… 😶
No, he is hardly going to come out and say, "nope, we just wanted a get together". Proof will be when they openly say so or enjoy the freedoms other vaccinated people have.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is there a difference between the Sarah’s day reddit group and this group? The vibe here feels like the majority of ppl are on the same page - and reddit is a mixed bag…
Not sure if someone has responded yet (im a few pages behind) but yeah reddit has a lot of fans mixed through it. I was curious one day and looked at profiles of people who were defended her or posting things that weren't critques and they were all people who posted on a lot of other pages, just generally chatting. So it has fans defending her, people criticising her and people who just generally want to chat about anyone and anything.

Reactions: 9
Umm…duck why would she insinuate that a sale on her active wear would make someone’s year. How can she not acknowledge that the chaos that the last two years have been for people? That what would make a year or even a moment would be to see a loved one again, to have employment security, to leave home without worrying about contracting or transmitting a virus…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
“it’s just a cardboard cut out of when Kurt was a rig…MOVING ON”.

she just can’t help herself but shame him can she? I mean he can be just as bad as her but honestly it’s so toxic. I’ve put on a lot of weight during my marriage and if my husband ever pointed out in a photo how skinny I used to be, I’d be devastated. And he just wouldn’t because he’s not a toxic ass and there’s more interesting things about me than my weight.

👎🏻 👎🏻

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
Tell me you’re toxic without telling me you’re toxic.

Sez can start, by purposely and strategically sitting in your junk spare room and angling herself and phone justtttt enough to be able to show the arm of the Kurt cardboard cut out justttttt so she can address it and say that’s when he WAS a rig.

Projecting much. You’re the one gaining weight, Scuz. Not Kurt.

ETA sorry, I should have spelt it ‘ProdjKeting’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.