Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having Kurt sign off on the ebook because he (used to be) a qualified PT is a joke, that doesn't make it ok surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Sorry if this has been suggested but is it possible her private matter is the Doctors are urging her to get Vaxxed and she’s refusing? May be why Kurt refers to it as her issue?
I’m sure this has already been said, but some religious folk refuse to get vaxxed because of the vaccination’s ties to aborted fetal cells. I don’t know the ins and outs of it (I’m not a scientist!). But could be of concern to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many lies/exaggerations/contradictions can one person fit into a stream of insta stories?!?

* Had such a productive day - haven’t you been unmotivated lately??

* Worked on e-book 3 all day - thought you only ever did half days

* Program I used leading up to my wedding - you mean the program your PT put you through leading up to your wedding

* I don’t necessarily call it we’d shred - except you did multiple times

* I wrote it (the exercises) all down - you mean stole from your PT

* I love being pregnant - you didn’t last time

* Kurt is a qualified PT - he may have gotten his Cert 4 years ago, but it’s definitely not current and has done no complementary training since

* What if you can tell I’m pregnant (in relation to the shoot) - for the last week you’ve been sayin how big you are…so ah yeah what makes you think people wouldn’t notice?

* I programmed it all - again, that was your PT

* I was writing it all while I was in the wed shred - nope still your PT and thought you didn’t call it wed shred

* One of my friends at the gym - 🤣🤣🤣

* I’m getting so many questions - this is one of the biggest influencer lies out there, nobody actually believes it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Ok I have to say I thought I was well travelled and knew a lot of flags but I have had to google a few! Also why are the 🇩🇪 calling yourselves potatoes? Do tell this cultural reference!!!
Tbh I'm not entirely sure who started it but it's kind of a cliché because we looove potatos in this country and that's why we call ourselves (self-deprecating- but lovingly) "Kartoffel" 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
holy S H I T E. here's an amazing idea....... delay the E-Book?? if you're that money-hungry passionate about it then delay it until it's the best work YOU can produce, not your gym friend who is essentially going to be the face of this ebook.

Also, Kurt being her qualified PT/Karate master that signs everything off and approves workouts is a joke and makes this ebook sound like some slapped together random collection of exercises with no rhyme or reasoning behind them...... oh wait..... it is!

Trying to get all these 'secret projekts' out of the way before the new baby, why don't you spend some more time with Fox before this baby comes and demands all your attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
And finally, please don’t come at me, this is a genuine question as I’m ignorant to children and they’re development. But are Fox’s teeth like this bc she still allows the paci? Someone educate me please!

29 🇺🇸
He may have a natural gap in his teeth but kids with dummies (or pacifiers) will probably end up with teeth problems after prolonged use. I’m speaking from experience I grew up without any discipline as my parents were addicts and so me and my six siblings literally ran wild, I had a dummy until I was about six and onky quit because my siblings teased me. Anyway, I had a huge overbite I was bullied for having bugs bunny teeth and had four years worth of treatment to correct it from 13-17, lol I actually gave birth at 16 with braces ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ took my baby to my orthodontist appointment to get them removed 🤦🏼‍♀️🥲 I’ve had a colourful life let’s say but yeh…neither of my kids have had a dummy past 1 because I’m soooo terrified they’ll have the same experience as myself!! But it takes peristance and maybe one or two days and nights broken sleep/naps so scuz will of course not persist because she’s such a hard worker aka ignoring her kid and working out. Eugh I dislike her.
27 🇬🇧 but living in 🇦🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it’s really telling she did all of those stories but didn’t mention once about the easing of restrictions today in NSW… it’s all anyone has spoken about, especially here in Sydney. The vibe is just so good with everyone excited to see family and friends and sit in a café etc. But not one mention? Eek.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Regarding the vaccine-
I think damned either way. “Love chloe Jane” (the beautiful little bubble of sunshine who you can find on tik tok and Insta) recently has been sharing her vaccine experience and science based info. And she’s been getting horrible DM’S. So I feel like Sarah isn’t going to say either way because Sam Frost and Chloe both are in opposite opinions and they both still got a tone of hate.

Haha I should add that maybe she might be vocal about vaccination if it was #SpoNsOreD

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding the vaccine-
I think damned either way. “Love chloe Jane” (the beautiful little bubble of sunshine who you can find on tik tok and Insta) recently has been sharing her vaccine experience and science based info. And she’s been getting horrible DM’S. So I feel like Sarah isn’t going to say either way because Sam Frost and Chloe both are in opposite opinions and they both still got a tone of hate.

Haha I should add that maybe she might be vocal about vaccination if it was #SpoNsOreD
She was incredibly rude to me on TikTok, so partially don’t agree with the beautiful little bubble of sunshine haha but I can agree she seems nice enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was incredibly rude to me on TikTok, so partially don’t agree with the beautiful little bubble of sunshine haha but I can agree she seems nice enough.
Oooh what happened?
Obviously everyone online has a persona but I did think Chloe was more genuine even though like most influencers her persona is put on. I’m interested because I feel like no one is %100 perfect and that includes Chloe.

Reactions: 6
Having Kurt sign off on the ebook because he (used to be) a qualified PT is a joke, that doesn't make it ok surely??
She’s only saying this to silence the backlash about being ‘unqualified’ to write fitness ebooks. More manipulation..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I got blocked by Sarah early on during the pandemic for pointing out (politely!) that she should maybe restrict herself a bit and not go out as much since cases around her had started to increase. Nothing has changed until today with her behavior lol 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh what happened?
Obviously everyone online has a persona but I did think Chloe was more genuine even though like most influencers her persona is put on. I’m interested because I feel like no one is %100 perfect and that includes Chloe.
I honestly don’t remember exactly (sorry it was a while ago) but I know I made an innocent comment on someone’s TikTok (and I never comment on anything anyway really) and she responded to me with some snappy reply. It wasn’t even her page or her TikTok but I remembered her from watching a few of her videos. Kind of put me off as she puts on such a happy, sweet, farm loving lady personality.

Reactions: 6
This is reminding me of last thread (or was it early this thread?) someone said they had a really bad face to face experience with Scum and Durt whilst working at a coffee shop. They nearly reduced her to tears. If you’re out there, brave soul, please tell! We’re all here to back you up!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Quite a few comments on her insta posts about freedom day and asking her where she plans to go first :LOL:

Edit - also she defo reads here, because she has mentioned a few times she is going to move that stupid mirror after all the mirror comments on here. Hurry up Sez summer's coming and you dont want it to set your lil grass patch on fire or fall on Fock's head!

Its really good if she does read here, its one place that calls out her bullshit! Especially her horrendous child raising practices! Sez needs a parenting course asap! Crazy that for someone whose life goal was to be a mum but she's so not maternal or naturally motherly in any way!

Maybe its good she didnt get her teaching degree, she wouldve been that mean teacher that makes kids cry for not doing their work perfectly.

Also I lol'd at her insta story where she was steaming the badly made cheap looking sweat shop clothes and saying it reminds her of her retail days.*eye roll* Trying to be relatable to her young stans who probs all slave away in retail and fast food so they can afford to buy the crap she shills.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She's basically saying this new ebook pRodjEkT is going to be another funee in the making, in that it's going to take foreverrrrr to launch.
Subext: It's nowhere near as ready as she's making it out to be.

Also, sorry but I need to scream this: WTFFFF WOULD ANYONE WANT AN EBOOK FILLED WITH SWEATY SELFIES OF HER DISORDERED SELF???

Like seriously, wtf is wrong with this girl??? This chic is so fckd in the head.
yeah I don't get how she is waiting for graphic designer to edit it but at the same time they did't film the workouts yet. lie but make it make sense at least don't be liar and stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.