Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but wtf is her new Instagram video? Like where has she gotten these names from and why is she trying so hard to act younger than she really is?
As someone who has one of those names she used, I am highly offended she would imply I would wear that tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That white fox ad she just posted has no diversity or inclusion re. names. It’s not a surprise and I suppose better than her perhaps being performative with having an inclusive list of popular names from around the globe .

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm sorry but all those clothes from White Fox are ugly as duck and Sarah looks awful in every single piece she wears from them. She looks like a teenager trying to play house. With her body she could look amazing in other styles and brands. Wish she would change it up once in a while. She needs to take a leaf out of Beth's book cause she always looks gorgeous in dresses and a hat and she actually smiles when taking a pic. Sarah try smiling once in a while ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How nice of her to include names that are associated with POC/cultural diversity as opposed to the Eurocentric names she put on her reel. I wonder if she realises she directly contributes to Eurocentric standards of beauty that are pushed onto women... oh my bad, I remember that ONE campaign she did where she included women of all sizes/colours, yep sis is ALLL about cultural inclusion -.-

• Angry
Reactions: 39
“Mummy blogger” “fashion influencer” .. Brenton having a dig at Sarah, especially after posting the picnic photo the other day?

958B14B5-18CA-4586-9F6A-5E2FD2D96C80.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean no offense to anyone here, but she's picked the most basic 1990s baby names, and probably reflect a massive section of her audience.

But for real, it's 2021 and if your making up names for an ad then why not include the Eun-Ji, Aditi and Aisha's of the world? I'm sure they can be very stylish and fun people too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if White Fox clothes are made in Aussie or China ? Where would you find this info ??
if that’s the case they probably just find their wholesale clothes on alibaba and Sarah didnt “design” anything 😂🤣🗑
made in China! I emailed in Jan 2020 asking if their clothing was ethically made and for proof if so, this was their response
E14B8B65-B02D-42CD-972E-F401008A332C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For all us blocked h8rs lmao
What got your BLOCKED!? I’ll go first.

I commented on a wedding planning photo that ahe uploaddd and guessed her wedding venue. That’s all lmao. I didn’t even do it with any salty agenda haha it was literally a guess and I got blocked.

OK GOOOO

I bet they are all petty reasons lmao
I've been blocked 4 times now, one was for suggesting she delete racist comments. For anyone else blocked if you google sarahs day instagram stories you can watch on mystalk and see her pics etc. Its great because you're not supporting her engagement.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ll never understand why White Fox 1. Has Sarah as an ambassador for their fashion wear 2. Let Sarah style her own content because Sarah has a TERRIBLE sense of style/fashion. From day 1 she’s always had very boring, not on trend, not stylish sense of dress. Of all the people you could get to promote your clothing brand sarah is the last person who would do it justice. Active wear kind of makes sense because she’s a “fitness” influencer but standard fashion wear just doesnt fit with her brand. That feel is embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone should ask if that new reel is from White Fox’s new maternity range :ROFLMAO: That would really piss her off!!

37🇦🇺

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I asked her if her potty putty stories should say #ad
That’s some buckshot she owns it. It’s made by Labang body so unless she owns LeBang then no witch you don’t own it. It’s called a collaboration just like white fox. So yes she needs to disclose it as an ad each time she promotes or talks about it, at the minimum needs to state partner. How does she always get away with not disclosing, and how had she not got herself a social media no anger that advises her on these things??

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Funny thing about her reel is that when making it she could think of the most basic white girl names but we know if she ever were to have a daughter herself she will name her some stupid tit like Sand Bloom Tilse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That white fox ad she just posted has no diversity or inclusion re. names. It’s not a surprise and I suppose better than her perhaps being performative with having an inclusive list of popular names from around the globe .
Has her BLM Insta highlight sitting idle for performative allyship, meanwhile she only thinks of her fanbase as white women. Like… this doesn’t shock me at all but she really doesn’t know how to read the bleeping room a lot of the time.

Edit: 27 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 but living in 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry this is delayed, but thought I'd still share my story finding Sarah.
With someone above, I also think I found Sarah through her 'why i'm no longer vegan' being a suggested video to me, as I am really into health, fitness, diets and cooking. I found her around 2016-17 and Sarah and Kurt had recently moved into their first apartment. I loved watching her holistic approach to life, her positivity and mantras, as it was a time that was difficult for me and loved having a source of positivity and bubbliness in my life and that aspect did help me. I was kinda in awe of someone in the greater Sydney area having such a platform and was relatable and a generally wholesome good role model?? But the more obsessed I got with her persona and her Youtube videos [didn't care for her insta at the time but I think she had 150k followers at the time on ig], the more I noticed all these unsponsored or product placement ads in her Youtube videos and I got really sick of it. I hated reading all the comments and seeing no one else pick up on this. Why was it only me seeing this? Ok, yes, I did fall suspect to buying things. Tropeaka, iHerb, SD clothing, but I also did love her health and produce suggestions so was happy to introduce chia seeds, maca, coconut oil etc. I also went to her event at that wholefoods cafe in Alexandria a few years back lollll.

I was lucky to always have a healthy relationship with food, and whilst body image has always been difficult for me, finding her around 21-22 helped me not be stupid to take everything she said as gospel. I loved her input but would never take her literal diet suggestions as replacements to my own [I am very educated in nutrition so wouldn't ever change a diet to something like hers, which now in hindsight has always been messed up! Which many of you pals have pointed out through your own health issues [so thank you!]]. But for me I was getting sick of all the product placement not being acknowledged, her being a walking billboard, and the change in persona over the years really dulled her content out. The laziness became a turn off and one day I saw someone comment about Tattle on her IG post and I am so thankful I found this forum. I definitely don't consider myself a hater but I am a huge critic of her bad behaviour [my sister thinks I am stupidly obsessed], but tbh I enjoy watching this car crash and how she has completely destroyed any long term business potential. I would love to see her one day wake up and change all her problematic behaviours, because I personally am against cancel culture, but sadly she doesn't seem to ever want to change and do better (eg the Sabi and Soul really shitted me off and her constant delete and sweep under the rug attitude). Logging in here everyday is a blessing as there are so many other people seeing through her lies, also seeing the issues with her, but also using this as a Keeping up with the Tilses [ seriously this is my reality TV]. I hate that what I thought was Raw and Real is so manufactured, so I enjoy this space as we can actually unpack the fake positivity I sadly fell for so it's a great reality check for me that nobody is perfect despite the life they portray online! Sorry it was long but thought I'd contribute :)

28🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For actually good fashion reels - @kikalateefff kills it, she seems so fun and happy and actually styles her clothes in a modern, youthful way (and makes me really want to wear them)

I have never understood white fox fashion. But it reminds me of a certain demographic of 20yo who go to particular night clubs in the eastern suburbs of Sydney , the kind of girl who might sign up as a contestant on the bachelor. I just have no interest to dress like that, nor do I appreciate that style. But hey, if ppl out there enjoy it then love that for them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there a difference between the Sarah’s day reddit group and this group? The vibe here feels like the majority of ppl are on the same page - and reddit is a mixed bag…

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.