Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Long time lurker first time poster! 25 🇦🇺

Not sure if this has already been discussed, I’m sorry if I have missed it… but does anyone remember her saying something about them loving a baby name but due to the ✨delicate family matter✨ they didn’t want to/couldn’t use it and they would ✨explain all✨ soon?

I cannot even begin to understand what that would have to do with anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello! Long time lurker first time poster! 25 🇦🇺

Not sure if this has already been discussed, I’m sorry if I have missed it… but does anyone remember her saying something about them loving a baby name but due to the ✨delicate family matter✨ they didn’t want to/couldn’t use it and they would ✨explain all✨ soon?

I cannot even begin to understand what that would have to do with anything 😂
If the baby potentially had issues but then is okay they could change it to something like Hope or Dream or something religious, but honestly idk it sounds like Sez bs tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Edited to add 26🇦🇺 been following her since about when she got with Durt and the last year I’ve just hated her and could never find any comments on her posts that had anything except love for her so thought I was just jealous.
Omg, this is so spot on!
The first ever time I saw any bad comments about Sarah or any of her collaborations/products was when I went to check the sunnee app. I wasn’t too obsessed with her when it came out, so I didn’t watch any of her stories etc. and went straight to the App Store reviews and those were brutal😁 I was very surprised to say the least, cause all you see in her comment section is love and admiration 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not a parent, but is it not possible for Fox to fall asleep in with Kurt and Sarah in their room and then they transition him to his bedroom once he's asleep? Kurt could sleep on a mattress on the floor in the room so he doesn't wake up alone?

I completely understand that parenting isn't straightforward and I don't mean to undermine parents who have struggled with their children sleeping, but I feel like in Sarah and Kurts case there is (or rather was) an obvious solution to the sleeping problem...
My parents did that with me. I fell asleep in their bed and then my dad transitioned me to my room.

Reactions: 6
Ah yes, the child with severe separation anxiety will sleep so much better in a room a whole floor away from his parents.
Atleast they won't be able to hear him crying himself to sleep when he's the other side of the house
I guess they will hear him falling down the wooden staircase in the middle of the night because they refuse to use baby gates! Can’t wait to see the new baby’s toys, what will it be this time…a box cutter or a hot glue gun?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
My friends are parents too and they’ve just started sleeping in the second room while the baby sleeps in their room. My other friends sleep on the COUCH! As they are in a one bedroom flat but thought it’s better their newborn would take their room.

There’s ways.. Sarah’s just not a great mum and giving us excuses. JUST DO IT

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah yes, the child with severe separation anxiety will sleep so much better in a room a whole floor away from his parents.
Atleast they won't be able to hear him crying himself to sleep when he's the other side of the house
This is legit making me rage... why would they not have spent lockdown helping fox be calm in his bed and a decent deep sleeper. A new baby is going to take his spot in their room, meanwhile poor fox is going to be screaming because he can't be alone and the new baby will be screaming.
They could have sorted this so when the new bun comes fox could know he is safe in his room and sleeping soundly through babies cries.
I already know I can't hate watch her whinge about it when it happens. She will blame him and not take any responsibility for it. She is the god damn parent and she is doing it so fucken wrong.
Kids for likes is so unhealthy and she will soon realise when she is in over her head. Imagine if she had a real job with real out of home hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I lost my job while pregnant due to Covid and had absolutely zero financial support from the government (long story) so I had to move back with my parents. My one year old abs I do slept for 9 months as that’s what worked but when it was time to get him used to his cot (which is in my/our room) I just slept on the couch while he hit settled and used to it, I didn’t want to disturb him. There are truly so many ways to work with a number of situations and she can’t even claim she has no space or whatever. I really feel for fox, he has had no sense of boundaries or privacy, he’s been paraded around. I was absolutely disgusted how little his safety (and emotional development) was thought of during that retreat… not to mention he has his birthday there. Also did anyone hear her say this babies birthday may likely be very close if not the exact same as fox?!?! I know the kid acts up but he is a product of his environment and this new baby is going to be even more difficult for him to adjust to due to Sarahs lack of meaningful parenting and passion for just using babies as props ….. I hope all that made sense, I don’t think I’m the most amazing parent in any sense but damn she just makes literally zero effort when it comes to parenting?!?! It’s astounding

ETA I meant to say co slept lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
this 100x this! as i’ve mentioned previously, im 18 so have zero clue about raising children, but is it just me that thinks that lockdown could’ve been the perfect time to help with Fox’s sleeping habits? as much as sarah can pretend that she was working heaps, we all know she really wasn’t doing much in lockdown and neither was kurt, so they could’ve spent the past 14 weeks at least trying to help him rather than continuing to put it off like the slacker parents they are
Yeah I’m not usually one to comment on other people’s parenting and I’m by no means perfect. But during lockdown we moved our little one (a month younger than Fox) into her ‘big girl room’ because we’re expecting another baby. Did it around 3 months pregnant so she doesn’t associate it as though she was kicked out for the new baby. And we also toilet trained her. That’s another thing they seem to be really half-assing. Which is fine, they don’t need to do it now by any means, but she references it from time to time and has been for legit MONTHS. Like I think from when he first turned 2. Once you commit to it, provided your kid doesn’t have any issues with it, you can have it done within a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We cosleep with our two and half year old and I’m also pregnant (my daughter was born the day after Fox & now I’m a week behind her!). But my health visitor said the worst thing we could do was move her into her own room right now as she’ll think she’s being replaced. We wouldn’t move her out before she’s ready anyway and more than happy to have both with us. It’s so crazy to me that she thinks it’s a good idea to move him out just before having a baby. She does not care at all for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I legit feel bad for Fox, he is going to have to live with hearing his mother compare him to the new baby while staring into her phone all day having chats with her besties.......aka internet strangers. Toddlers are sensitive, I watch mine light up whenever we praise his concentration or how hard he works drawing pictures, you really need to watch your language and how you speak around them, poor little guy is going to feel so deflated after she gives birth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
you know what would be really interesting ?? If we somehow found out the stats of like the AVERAGE age range we have on here ?? Also the countries would be cool. Is there a way to see that ?? Like when you sign up (I can’t remember) do you add in your birthday ?? Or could we all just start putting our age at the bottom on whatever we post so we can calculate after a while ?
21, Canada

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The cashew back has featured before!
She looks SOOOO much healthier in the picture pregnant with fox! It really seems like she was embracing being pregnant then, and maybe (at least for awhile) was eating properly. You can see her slightly fuller face and soft arms - she looks HEALTHY!
As we know, the further she got in her pregnancy, the more it seemed to trigger her, and by the end 🦊 was struggling to gain weight.
This time it seems she is already in full disordered eating mode. Her bump grows but meanwhile her face is so gaunt and her arms have no softness, you can clearly see her shoulder bone. It's actually really concerning for her unborn child 😳

SARAH - please start eating!!! Give your growing bub a chance to thrive - don't starve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks SOOOO much healthier in the picture pregnant with fox! It really seems like she was embracing being pregnant then, and maybe (at least for awhile) was eating properly. You can see her slightly fuller face and soft arms - she looks HEALTHY!
As we know, the further she got in her pregnancy, the more it seemed to trigger her, and by the end 🦊 was struggling to gain weight.
This time it seems she is already in full disordered eating mode. Her bump grows but meanwhile her face is so gaunt and her arms have no softness, you can clearly see her shoulder bone. It's actually really concerning for her unborn child 😳

SARAH - please start eating!!! Give your growing bub a chance to thrive - don't starve it!
I found it pretty telling in her make up caked skin selfie that she's so grateful to be able to nourish her SKIN now that she's past her morning sickness. Her skin. Not her body and certainly not her baby. Her freaking skin.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
this 100x this! as i’ve mentioned previously, im 18 so have zero clue about raising children, but is it just me that thinks that lockdown could’ve been the perfect time to help with Fox’s sleeping habits? as much as sarah can pretend that she was working heaps, we all know she really wasn’t doing much in lockdown and neither was kurt, so they could’ve spent the past 14 weeks at least trying to help him rather than continuing to put it off like the slacker parents they are
And even if she was working like she says she was, why is her kid not the MOST important thing? duck I dislike her

I honestly hope she gets stretch marks. Not saying there is absolutely ANYTHING wrong with them (I literally have them everywhere and haven’t had a baby) but can you just imagine how much she would hate them!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For all us blocked h8rs lmao
What got your BLOCKED!? I’ll go first.

I commented on a wedding planning photo that ahe uploaddd and guessed her wedding venue. That’s all lmao. I didn’t even do it with any salty agenda haha it was literally a guess and I got blocked.

OK GOOOO

I bet they are all petty reasons lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I found it pretty telling in her make up caked skin selfie that she's so grateful to be able to nourish her SKIN now that she's past her morning sickness. Her skin. Not her body and certainly not her baby. Her freaking skin.
Maybe her ✨ trauma🎇 was that she got some spots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if White Fox clothes are made in Aussie or China ? Where would you find this info ??
if that’s the case they probably just find their wholesale clothes on alibaba and Sarah didnt “design” anything 😂🤣🗑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.