Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been suggested but is it possible her private matter is the Doctors are urging her to get Vaxxed and she’s refusing? May be why Kurt refers to it as her issue?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I’d finally introduce myself after lurking on these threads singe GG days!

I found Sezzy early 2016 and always thought she was a bit of a bogan nut but I was in the middle of balancing uni, work and a social life and it was encouraging to see someone who did all that and managed to make time for making healthy choices.

I never watched her clothing hauls or bOyFrIEnd REveAL videos because I genuinely didn’t care about her life but like some other people have mentioned, her videos were fine for having on in the background.

I started to get annoyed with her around the “spidey girl” stuff and I didn’t like her attitude towards western medicine. It was like the Dunning Kruger effect personified - why does it always seem like the most ill-informed people think they know the most about everything??? I’m a scientist so it just pissed me off.

I kept watching and was genuinely happy for her when she announced her pregnancy with Fox. Even though I thought she was an idiot, I believed her when she talked about her PCOS and potential struggles to get pregnant. She started to REALLY grind me in her first pregnancy with her prattling on about gender, I swear there were like three videos all about finding out her baby’s gender. In this day and age, it just felt really gross to hear her talk about gender roles and imposing her views on a bleeping foetus. I couldn’t find any negative comments on her gender reveal video which was odd - EVERYONE has an opinion about gender these days and it was dodgy as duck that no one in her comments called her out for her old-school gender ideals. Googled “Sarah’s Day problematic” and found GG and promptly spent the next two days reading through all the threads hahaha you guys are hilarious, and your dedication to calling her out on her bullshit is so validating to all of us who followed her!

I don’t follow her anymore but I read here religiously and I love y’all. Can’t wait to see this witch’s career evolve into the full-blown dumpster fire we’re all expecting😁

🇳🇿 28

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If WhiteFox are okay with an unvaccinated influencer who can now only make most of her content in her bedroom, and will therefore pass of the most banal reels as cOntEnT for them, they deserve this tit.

Seriously, what is this new reel? What's the point? How is it connected to White Fox? The whole name thing just sounds very random, trying to hop on to a trend to make it qwork, but dude it will only work if it makes some sense somewhere. This is yet another lazy as duck piece of work a la Scuz. This seems to be her new norm.

Since we're speculating about her vax status (I'm convinced she isnt vaxed) I wonder what it'll mean for their collabs and work engagements. Many brands might insist on them being vaxed if they have to be in a studio or a work place for a shoot, for eg.

I have never understood white fox fashion. But it reminds me of a certain demographic of 20yo who go to particular night clubs in the eastern suburbs of Sydney , the kind of girl who might sign up as a contestant on the bachelor. I just have no interest to dress like that, nor do I appreciate that style. But hey, if ppl out there enjoy it then love that for them 😉
Im not even 20 or from Sydney but this is the general vibe all her fashun content gives me. She's always trying too hard and making distasteful caricatures of herself, or offensive stereotypes of others. Her idea of what constituted engaging, fun content is seriously warped.

What's even more hilarious is Scuz is NOT 20, not frequenting any nightclubs by a LONG MILE! She is literally the worst influencer for this. And it shows in the reels she puts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember when I first followed Sarah I thought she was the founder of White Fox bc why else would she name her son 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder if Sarah is bummed she got pregnant straight away because she was cheated out of a big TTC journey and YouTube$ views…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so I'm 38 and really struggled with accepting my age because I feel so young at heart. With regards to fashion I spent alot of money at general pants and universal store - but only for jeans and basic tees. I couldn't bring myself to wear their 2 piece crops and skirts etc because it just wasn't age appropriate. I struggled with myer and David Jones its too overwhelming etc.
Finally I was like 'woman you need age appropriate clothes that are still sexy and makes you feel comfortable'. Finally I found decjuba and haven't looked back.
Moral of the story is.... scuz needs to realise where she is at in life. She doesn't fit the whitefox character because she doesn't party and is boring AF. I don't know why they keep her on their books.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely her stans aren’t dumb enough to fall for this “ ebook 3 is how I trained for my wedding” bullshit. She literally posted so many clips of her at the gym with her personal trainer. So much so that her personal trainer (Miccy) was invited to the wedding and even posted a photo of Sarah on her stories saying how her work with her had payed off…

Also “wed shred”… no one is calling it that Sarah, you clearly have made that up your self and are plugging it so people call it that

ETA: she said Kurt is the personal trainer who’s signing off on the ebook… has she ever confirmed / proved his qualifications? Didn’t people search on some website and we couldn’t find his name come up?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ooh she’s revealed the ‘excuse’ for her not enjoying freedom day and confirming or denying her vaccination status.. drumroll please!!

She’s just waaaAaaAaaaAaaay too busy working!! Like where has the day gone omg it’s Monday the 11th?? She didn’t even realise guys! She’s been so busy working today!! She’s such a holistic hustler!!!

No doubt as soon as tit opens up to non-vaccinated, she’ll be first one in the salon touching up her naturally beach blonde regrowth ☀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Ok so I'm 38 and really struggled with accepting my age because I feel so young at heart. With regards to fashion I spent alot of money at general pants and universal store - but only for jeans and basic tees. I couldn't bring myself to wear their 2 piece crops and skirts etc because it just wasn't age appropriate. I struggled with myer and David Jones its too overwhelming etc.
Finally I was like 'woman you need age appropriate clothes that are still sexy and makes you feel comfortable'. Finally I found decjuba and haven't looked back.
Moral of the story is.... scuz needs to realise where she is at in life. She doesn't fit the whitefox character because she doesn't party and is boring AF. I don't know why they keep her on their books.
I’m sorry you feel this way, but I think anyone should be allowed to wear what they want. Like if you’re a grandma but would like to wear a bright-coloured, glittered crop-top, go for it. But what isn’t okay, in my opinion, is to then try to act like you’re in your 20s when you’re almost a decade older, and claim to be some fAsHuN guru (every time I even see fAsHuN I go 🤢), being an ambassador of a fast fashion brand trying to sell stuff during a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely her stans aren’t dumb enough to fall for this “ ebook 3 is how I trained for my wedding” bullshit. She literally posted so many clips of her at the gym with her personal trainer. So much so that her personal trainer (Miccy) was invited to the wedding and even posted a photo of Sarah on her stories saying how her work with her had payed off…

Also “wed shred”… no one is calling it that Sarah, you clearly have made that up your self and are plugging it so people call it that

ETA: she said Kurt is the personal trainer who’s signing off on the ebook… has she ever confirmed / proved his qualifications? Didn’t people search on some website and we couldn’t find his name come up?
What I don't understand is how her PT okay with this? She follows Sarah and Sarah follows her back that means she watches her story and knows sarah is using all her exercises for her ebook 3 and making profit out of it. Or will she make "her friend" aka her personal trainer be the one demonstrate the exercises so she doesn't get in any trouble

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Here she is again NOT doing the ebook with “the gals.”

I’m also surprised she’s having someone sub in for her fir her ebook 3 shoot.

And finally, please don’t come at me, this is a genuine question as I’m ignorant to children and they’re development. But are Fox’s teeth like this bc she still allows the paci? Someone educate me please!

29 🇺🇸

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
for "wed shred" I remember in one of her Q&A she said she isn't planning to lose weight or be shredded for her wedding bc she is so in love with her current body and wouldn't want to change it. She is such a compulsive liar she really needs to get checked

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Jesus I dislike her and her rambling bullshit. She is so full of tit, as if she works hard. Hope you get a flabby ass 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had a dream that we actually did have a tattle 'haters' meetup in australia and it was THE BEST. I was so sad when I woke up 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What I don't understand is how her PT okay with this? She follows Sarah and Sarah follows her back that means she watches her story and knows sarah is using all her exercises for her ebook 3 and making profit out of it. Or will she make "her friend" aka her personal trainer be the one demonstrate the exercises so she doesn't get in any trouble
Maybe her PT “ghost wrote” the ebook but then again the workouts are so random and useless that I doubt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And finally, please don’t come at me, this is a genuine question as I’m ignorant to children and they’re development. But are Fox’s teeth like this bc she still allows the paci? Someone educate me please!
unfortunately, yes the dental problems may be due to the constant dummy use. I also strongly believe that fox is developmentally delayed. I really struggle hearing what that kid says and I’m around toddlers all day. They will make all the $$ for views later when they do “Fox needs speech therapy and braces, we’re devastated and don’t know why this is happening”

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She's basically saying this new ebook pRodjEkT is going to be another funee in the making, in that it's going to take foreverrrrr to launch.
Subext: It's nowhere near as ready as she's making it out to be.

Also, sorry but I need to scream this: WTFFFF WOULD ANYONE WANT AN EBOOK FILLED WITH SWEATY SELFIES OF HER DISORDERED SELF???

Like seriously, wtf is wrong with this girl??? This chic is so fckd in the head.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.