Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26 🇦🇺

I first came across Sezzzzyy when her “telling my bf I’m pregnant” video came up as recommended. It was the first video I saw, I thought she seemed sweet, I always was put off by Durt, he reminded me of Freddie Mercury but not in a good way. I ended up going back through some of her old videos not many, and watched for a while.
It would have been in the midst of all the house Reno videos and her constant complaining, I had already fallen into the trap of buying bohemian skincare, and finally caved and got poopy bloom.
I was so excited to try the good ol’ poopy bloom I couldn’t even force myself to finish it. It was so revolting, I wrote an honest review and was contacted by tropeka (probably still have their email response) and my review never got published. It was just raving reviews for days. It was at that moment I thought to myself surely I’m not the only one that’s fallen for this gimmick and tattle came up as maybe the 3rd or 4th result. I binge read so much and it was like a giant neon sign above my head was flashing “how did you miss this?!”.
I have been following ever since and just want her to be cancelled already.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I guess and the bible verse she conveniently left in the screenshot was about miscarriage. But she wasn’t baiting at all.
I reckon she thought she was having a miscarriage and then they didn’t have a miscarriage. Like possibly the doctor said something wasn’t looking good and then she had to wait a few weeks for another scan and then everything was fine. And then she was struggling after that to fro with it or something (she was probably hoping she was going to have one so she could be rEaL & rAw and tell us all about it and get bulk views from it) and that’s why it was her problem, because durt was fine once he found out the baby was fine but she was still sTruGgLinG (because she wouldn’t get the views) and that’s why it was for her to deal with.
I dunno if this makes sense. But I’ve had a miscarriage and been trying to have a baby for bleeping way too long so if this is it I will do everything in my power to make her duck off and be cancelled. Having a miscarriage and ‘potentionally’ having a miscarriage are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!!!

this would all also make more sense for the whole ‘stans will understand, haters will hate’ bullshit

Who is our social blade updater? Can they give us a weekend update for her followers?
25 🇦🇺
Also soz I’m 26 🤦🏼‍♀️ Brain fart

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211010-103653_Instagram.jpg

Lol 😂 Caption contest??

Also "my back in natural curved and my bump is SOOOO big"
Screenshot_20211010-103617_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just happened to be catching up on the Shameless podcast. Episode May 7th 2018 is called ‘Fact Checking a Healing Princess’ and talks about Sarah. They so eloquently describe the problems with Sarah’s Day in it.
Just for anyone who hasn’t listened to it yet (apple podcast link)

Also I love that her last two posts are still getting comments from people who don’t know that she’s having a boy 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Hmm pretty interesting that she’s been baiting this situation for how many weeks now? And now she’s finally said she’ll be uploading a video about it, the week Sydney is coming out of lockdown and it will be obvious as to whether or not she’s been vaccinated or not.

Looks like Sarah could be stooping to a whole new low to bait her situation and use to to get her out of antivax backlash and distract her viewers from her obvious lack of new freedom as Sydney opens back up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
5D800E6E-384E-43D5-ABF7-8666B05C850C.jpeg

When most kids are scared of the vacuum, but yours is scared of your massive false teeth.

Also…slightly amused that my phone tried to autocorrect ‘vacuum’ to ‘vaccine’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also "my back in natural curved and my bump is SOOOO big"
View attachment 802977
I also noticed how saggy foxes nappy is ONCE AGAIN.

I’m an activated cashew boy mum who plays with my kid soooo much and I love cleaning my house because I’m a domestic princess and because I’m so real and raw I wanna show you guuuyzzz how to clean ur house and play with your Todlahhhh at the same time it’s a total hack.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll check in too. 33 🇦🇺
I only found Sarah towards the end of September last year, when I was searching meal planning on YouTube and a grocery haul came up. She seemed like she had healthy meal planning worked out, so I watched a couple videos, and then went and watched her first five or so videos. I have a problem where if I find something I need to start from the beginning lol. Something seemed off in one of the videos, I can’t remember what, so I searched for info on reddit, and found everyone was being really overly critical there, so I searched Sarah’s day forum and found you guys!!! This was mid October-ish, but I lurked for ages.
Im really glad I searched, because if I had just gone with it I would definitely have picked up some of her unhealthy food behaviours. I very rarely post here, or in reddit (which can be very critical, but a lot is valid), but I appreciate all of you putting in the work to keep this updated. So many people have said they have googled something random to get here, so every thread has the potential to wake someone up and help them to see how unhealthy her choices are. She is NOT a person you want to emulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How to tell the difference between Sarah’s Day and a Dyson:
One sucks and the other’s a Dyson

(edited cos clearly I can’t tell jokes properly 😂)
and what do they have in common?? They both suck durt 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
I just happened to be catching up on the Shameless podcast. Episode May 7th 2018 is called ‘Fact Checking a Healing Princess’ and talks about Sarah. They so eloquently describe the problems with Sarah’s Day in it.
Just for anyone who hasn’t listened to it yet (apple podcast link)

Also I love that her last two posts are still getting comments from people who don’t know that she’s having a boy 😂😂😂
For how much it’s mentioned here, I don’t know why I never listened to this podcast before, until you just posted this. Thank you!

My favourite part/s were:

“The complete lack of nuance in anything she says or does astounds me” (#1 best quote 🥇)

“She has no qualifications but thinks she is an expert on an array of things (antibiotics, spider bites, skin, gut health…)”

“She did one year of a degree…and pretending to be an expert on everything she’s ‘passionate’ about”

“She has a bubbly personality…but we are criticising that she gives out health advice with no qualifications”

“There is arrogance in the approach of saying ‘this is just my story and my experience’, because her very title is ‘Influencer’, so there is an implication that when you publish something as an influencer that people will take someone onboard from that”

“I watched a video of Sarah talking about how antibiotics were the devil…and talked about ‘research’. Now Sarah also does a lot of detoxes, and finally enough a Harvard group has recently done research that the whole philosophy of detox is false!”

“We reached out to cancer council who noted that 30% of cin 3 women spontaneously regress. 30%! You (Sarah) were just in the 30%”

“What are the consequences for someone who spouts such baseless nonsense? She is a step away from Belle Gibson!”

This was a refreshing listen, and now I’m imagining a Tattle podcast…even just readings of these threads would be super entertaining ☺🤌🏼💗

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hmm pretty interesting that she’s been baiting this situation for how many weeks now? And now she’s finally said she’ll be uploading a video about it, the week Sydney is coming out of lockdown and it will be obvious as to whether or not she’s been vaccinated or not.

Looks like Sarah could be stooping to a whole new low to bait her situation and use to to get her out of antivax backlash and distract her viewers from her obvious lack of new freedom as Sydney opens back up.
since the end of August

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so to summarise the picnic rules they broke: you have to be wearing a face mask at all times outside of your home unless eating or drinking (they were cooking the food so clearly not eating when the photo was taken; and SD was not eating or drinking, so they should have been wearing a mask = a $500 fine for every person there. for breaking public health orders if they are unvaccinated this is $1000 each. pretty stupid to put it on instagram....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The cashew back has featured before!
Screenshot_20211010-112956_Instagram.jpg

Also sounds like poor Fox has severe separation anxiety, they are going to STRUGGLE with a clingy Fox and a new born 😥
They also said they're enjoying a good sleep cycle so aren't going to try and get him in his own room yet. So are they going to wait until they have a newborn? That seems like a recipe for disaster 😬 and also seems like it will lead to Fox having a tit time being abandoned crying in his room not wanting to sleep alone, but they've got a crying baby to deal with
Screenshot_20211010-112848_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
so to summarise the picnic rules they broke: you have to be wearing a face mask at all times outside of your home unless eating or drinking (they were cooking the food so clearly not eating when the photo was taken; and SD was not eating or drinking, so they should have been wearing a mask = a $500 fine for every person there. for breaking public health orders if they are unvaccinated this is $1000 each. pretty stupid to put it on instagram....
They are probably very mad at Brenton to post this!

I have noticed she does not share so much on the weekends anymore, which could be related.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.