Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33 🇦🇺 I first became aware of Scuz in 2019 when The Healthcode podcast came up as recommended. I thought it was ok but not amazing, but I had nothing else to listen to at the time so listened to a few. I actually thought her and Durt sounded like a fun and casual couple (LOL couldn't be further from the truth). Something on her Instagram made me Google 'Sarah's day controversy' or something similar, and I found Tattle which was only on the first thread. GG was too glitchy to go back through properly but I read quite a bit of them too. I can't for the life of me remember what it was that made me Google it in the first place though, I wish I could remember!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow pinkpateloffical? I feel like someone here who is funny could do an account like that. “Hello my priends” funny (but accurate) talk about Sarah then “okbie”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OT but I had no idea who Sam Frost is at all, and just looked her up. In her video about being unvaccinated, she refers to it as "segregation" and that was pretty much it for me 🙄 🤯

Glad her instagram has disappeared.

I'd be THRILLED if something like this happened to Scuz, but her stan army is strong man.
I was a fan. Admired her advocacy for mental health. Now she used that to twist her anti-vax stance. Unfortunately she is now in the 'what was I thinking, why did I follow you' place that SiSsY reigns over.

And cuz we know your read here Sarah... If you haven't already, go get vaccinated. See what happens when you don't... You may never openly admit it, but it'll become apparent sooner or later

• Heart
Reactions: 24
love learning more about the demographic on here! Cross your fingers that Sezza won't hunt you down and contact your employer 😅
Jokes aside, this is a safe community but it's still the internet. Signed, your fave Paranoid Cautious Canadian 🇨🇦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🇦🇺 24

I found this page after being a semi fan, and having a really bad experience serving Scuz at the cafe I worked at at the time… Honestly one of the worst customer service experiences I’ve had, her and Kurt almost made me cry they were so rude and demeaning to me.

Honestly so glad I found this page you guys are all so funny and I love the discussions you all create and awareness you bring to so many hot topics!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
🇬🇧 33
I’ve followed her since having my daughter in 2014 but hate followed her since 2015 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I began watching her circa 2016 when I was recovering from an ED and had jumped from anorexia to orthorexia whilst I was in a quasi-recovery state.
I subconsciously knew I was getting an orthorexic kick out of watching her, even though I was aware enough not to let it make me fall back into my worst restrictive habits.
I feel a bit ashamed admitting this, because I am older than Sarah by a few years, yet I was still influenced.

33 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I found this page after being a semi fan, and having a really bad experience serving Scuz at the cafe I worked at at the time… Honestly one of the worst customer service experiences I’ve had, her and Kurt almost made me cry they were so rude and demeaning to me.
Sorry you experienced that... I kinda want that tea though!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
🇦🇺 24

Honestly so glad I found this page you guys are all so funny and I love the discussions you all create and awareness you bring to so many hot topics!
Pleaseeeee elaborate ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I heard about her through Hopescope but I couldn’t see the appeal but I’m not into HIT workouts and I thought she was very fake.

42 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
31 🇦🇺
Lurker, very very occasional poster here saying hi 👋
I started watching Scuzzy for the same reason as a lot of people here - she was super positive and ate a lot (yeah right) while also losing weight so I thought she was inspirational. I bought loving earth chocolate to be like her before I realised it actually tasted like tit haha. I’ve been following this thread all through lockdown here in Melbs and honestly thank you ladies for keeping me entertained - you’re all bloody legends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll join in..

37 🇦🇺
I was never an avid follower but watched some YT and bought poopy bloom.
When I saw her YT about CIN3 that’s when I realised she wasn’t someone to be followed. I had CIN2 and decided to get surgery, so for someone to say they “cured” their CIN when that’s not even a thing for as very triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I fully agree, and I'm going to say a lot of it is how free-spirited and genuine, not trying-hard he seems. As a family too, they have something very genuine about them that you cant put on or imitate, it's something Scuz and Co. will NEVER have. And it breathes life and joy, that's whats most attractive.
Omg I’d never seen him before now and he’s seriously gotgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
wow. Look how different her nose is here. And the distance from bottom of nose to the top lip. Her nose has definitely had some work.
Someone on here suggested she had a lip flip which uses botox to pull up your upper lip and can decrease the space between lip and nose

28 Brit
Found this page when looking for the Sunee website, thought it was the biggest con and I was already on the fence about her.

Now fully on the green grass side thanks to you lovely ladies (on the Sarah side the grass is grey and crunchy)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
23 🇦🇺

I found this page when I was an AVID fan. I would check insta hoping there would be a new story and drop everything when a vlog was posted. I found this page when I was searching her on google just to see what would come up (I can't remember how easily I found it but who goes beyond the second page so it's accessible). I think I spent about 5 hours on that rainy sunday read page after page, thread after thread and I felt utterly exhausted at the end. I could not believe how blind I had been for all these years and I haven't been able to see her any other way since.
Your experience is pretty similar to mine! I found tattle when I was still a “fan” about 4-6 weeks ago when I was googling her name to see if there was any speculation on their delicate family matter.

Last year when the braid controversy happened I didn’t really care to much at the time because we all make mistakes. But man did her COMPLAINING about her house and how expensive it was to buy and renovate, and how she was complaining about every little thing in general to do with the design etc. I told myself I was just jealous, she was allowed to complain and ignored it. But damn, now I realise how ungrateful she was being since many Aussie’s are homeless or struggling to pay rent or buy in this pandemic.

After reading everything she’s done, I now see how much she manipulates facts, lies and takes no responsibility for her actions.

23 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 26
26 🇺🇸

Found Sezzie back when I was 19 or 20 and was just starting off at a new university and living on my own.

The year prior and through the summer, I had what is still my worst eating disorder relapse and I found Sarah's content refreshing somehow. In my head, she really was so balanced and intuitive and free with her eating (wild what a disordered brain can make you see, because I'm still definitely not fully recovered but can definitely see just how bad her old content still was).

Luckily, I had no money and am allergic to nuts and pitted tree fruits so I couldn't buy most of the foods that she was eating (almonds and ACV), but I definitely fantasized about it. Definitely ate a lot of her gross food combinations that I could though - was thinking about this yesterday actually. We talk a lot about the slop that Sezzy eats and that really is pretty common in those with restrictive eating disorders. You begin to combine really strange foods together and are able to convince yourself that it is delicious and that you love it. I remember just dumping straight paprika on things or eating bizarre things together that would make my stomach turn now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I found tattle through the outspoken podcast when they started talking bad tit about Sarah. However I did come across GG a little while ago and got overwhelmed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.