Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only on page 2 and I’m already writing the recap 🤣😂 I guess what the stans say about us HaTeRz is right ??? We really don’t have lives hahahahah
I will never get over how stans claim us haters don’t have lives while they out here be stalking Scuzz’s every move, copying her to a T…going as far as naming their child Focks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What resonated the most for me with the last thread was the confirmation that a majority of us tattlers were at one point staunch supporters if not stans of Scummy’s, or at the very least, avid viewers/consumers of her content/products.

We don’t ‘hate’ for the mere sake of it. We offer genuine and valid critiques when she says/does things that are objectively damaging, misleading or manipulative (which unfortunately, has become a majority of her existence on and offline).

If anything, many of us just wish she’d do better, and may even support her again if she did, but I reckon any chance of change has long sailed as her narcissism, ED, entitlement, and performative religiosity have really taken hold. So what’s left to do but observe the train wreck?

But you know what? It’s all good, because Scummy actually looooves us as much as we do her! She’s constantly reading here, making poorly disguised accounts, referencing things that have been discussed here (Hi, Sez! You’re welcome for the commission you got off of my Yacht Club bathrobe purchase, btw, which I mentioned here, and you just had to get yours out of mothballs the next day 😂).

We have a great relationship going with Scummy, actually! Scummy gives us fodder, we comment on it in a forum she can’t control, she has a tanty and uses that for more content, we comment, and so the ride continues!

We’re a big part of what’s keeping her brand going at this point, but I’m happy to be part of it in many ways, because at the end of the day I can get the gossip fix and laughter here that keep me entertained at will, and then log off and enjoy a real and truly authentic existence in my own life; but Scummy will always be stuck in hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m just slightly behind her in pregnancy and I would bet anything that her weird absences and blank stares this week are her getting nervous and in her head about her anatomy scan coming up. Especially since it seems something is up with the baby or her cervix or something. Anatomy scan is usually between 18-20 weeks.

Reactions: 8
We offer genuine and valid critiques when she says/does things that are objectively damaging, misleading or manipulative (which unfortunately, has become a majority of her existence on and offline).

If anything, many of us just wish she’d do better, and may even support her again if she did, but I reckon any chance of change has long sailed as her narcissism, ED, entitlement, and performative religiosity have really taken hold. So what’s left to do but observe the train wreck?
THIS!

It would tickle me pink to see Sarah make a post or a story addressing her hypocrisy and lies and contradictions, but we all know that will never happen. However there is something she could do instantly... she could just stop. Just stop what she's doing and actually be authentic, real and raw, and all the things she claims to be but isn't. She has the resources to be an incredible influencer, and the intentions were there when she first began YouTube. Unfortunately money and greed got in the way and now she's a shell of who she used to be.

I fully believe that if 2013 Sarah could see 2021 Sarah she would be horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What resonated the most for me with the last thread was the confirmation that a majority of us tattlers were at one point staunch supporters if not stans of Scummy’s, or at the very least, avid viewers/consumers of her content/products.

We don’t ‘hate’ for the mere sake of it. We offer genuine and valid critiques when she says/does things that are objectively damaging, misleading or manipulative (which unfortunately, has become a majority of her existence on and offline).

But you know what? It’s all good, because Scummy actually looooves us as much as we do her! She’s constantly reading here, making poorly disguised accounts, referencing things that have been discussed here (Hi, Sez! You’re welcome for the commission you got off of my Yacht Club bathrobe purchase, btw, which I mentioned here, and you just had to get yours out of mothballs the next day 😂).

We have a great relationship going with Scummy, actually! Scummy gives us fodder, we comment on it in a forum she can’t control, she has a tanty and uses that for more content, we comment, and so the ride continues!

We’re a big part of what’s keeping her brand going at this point, but I’m happy to be part of it in many ways, because at the end of the day I can get the gossip fix and laughter here that keep me entertained at will, and then log off and enjoy a real and truly authentic existence in my own life; but Scummy will always be stuck in hers.
I would be absolutely delighted to know that Sezzy reads my recaps 🤣 especially the village idiot one.
Yes I think it just goes to show (most of us) were fans back in day and we aren’t jealous haters, some of us were literally stans before we realized how problematic she is. That was fun to see all the purchases everyone was involved in. I’ve got another fun game in mind but I’ll wait till it’s a slow sezzy day give us something to do.

you know what would be really interesting ?? If we somehow found out the stats of like the AVERAGE age range we have on here ?? Also the countries would be cool. Is there a way to see that ?? Like when you sign up (I can’t remember) do you add in your birthday ?? Or could we all just start putting our age at the bottom on whatever we post so we can calculate after a while ?

25 🇳🇿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Agree with everything you said, especially the last part.

Unlike how many stans claim how we don’t have lives, I find the opposite to be true. Most if not all of her fan base is either middle-class white women or naive teenage girls. Whereas, most of us here have a job, have other things going on in life, and only lurk here for entertainment. I’m in no way implying that we are better than her stans, most of us were stans ourselves back in the day, but I would say that her current fan base is much more naive, to not be able to see through her facade, or just as toxic as her, if they do see through her yet continue supporting her.

The only time Scuzz’s BS deeply affected me was during the MC baiting/pregnancy announcement, I do think that the stans who still stand by her after that, (aka the ones who were “crying” 🙄) have little to no hope of seeing the light. They are in it too deep, it is practically a cult at this point with Scuzzy as her leader.

Also @shaaanxosucks 19 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree with everything you said, especially the last part.

Unlike how many stans claim how we don’t have lives, I find the opposite to be true. Most if not all of her fan base is either middle-class white women or naive teenage girls. Whereas, most of us here have a job, have other things going on in life, and only lurk here for entertainment. I’m in no way implying that we are better than her stans, most of us were stans ourselves back in the day, but I would say that her current fan base is much more naive, to not be able to see through her facade, or just as toxic as her, if they do see through her yet continue supporting her.

The only time Scuzz’s BS deeply affected me was during the MC baiting/pregnancy announcement, I do think that the stans who still stand by her after that, (aka the ones who were “crying” 🙄) have little to no hope of seeing the light. They are in it too deep, it is practically a cult at this point with Scuzzy as her leader.

Also @shaaanxosucks 19 🇦🇺
wow I’m posting a lot today sorry guys 🤣
So I’m pretty sure back in the day how I found tattle I typed into google “Sarah’s Day Problematic” just to see if she’s ever had any scandles out of curiosity and I found this video and watched it and I’m pretty sure that’s how it lead me to tattle….so anyways I just went to have a cheeky lurk to see if it’s still up AND IVE JUST REALIZED THATS YOU !!!!! OH MY GOD !!!! Am I just thick as tit or did anyone else not know this ??

her stans have found this video and all the newest comments are just Sezzy Defenders. Even with this well thought out video with plenty of evidence they STILL wanna come back with this dumb tit ??!! They literally just don’t want to listen that’s the problem. People like us can listen to both sides and go okay….but also question it and use logic. They just soak up one of sezzys scamming words like a sponge and anyone with a different opinion is a HaTeR
also “sue for slander” how utterly ridiculous. Maybe that Soul company should sue sarah for slander then ???
I think another video is long overdue.
Imma say it again SOMEONE MAKE TATTLE MERCH 🗣🗣
and you can wear it in your next video 🤣😂
Use code SCAMMERSEZ for 20% off your first purchase link is in the bio.

25 🇳🇿

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i just had a look at Kate’s stories which is filled with lovely pictures of Kyle and can I just say that Sarah would absolutely never do something like that for Kurt! Kate and Kyle’s relationship is beautiful and is the complete polar opposite to Sarah and Kurt’s

also 18 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 25
wow I’m posting a lot today sorry guys 🤣
So I’m pretty sure back in the day how I found tattle I typed into google “Sarah’s Day Problematic” just to see if she’s ever had any scandles out of curiosity and I found this video and watched it and I’m pretty sure that’s how it lead me to tattle….so anyways I just went to have a cheeky lurk to see if it’s still up AND IVE JUST REALIZED THATS YOU !!!!! OH MY GOD !!!! Am I just thick as tit or did anyone else not know this ??

her stans have found this video and all the newest comments are just Sezzy Defenders. Even with this well thought out video with plenty of evidence they STILL wanna come back with this dumb tit ??!! They literally just don’t want to listen that’s the problem. People like us can listen to both sides and go okay….but also question it and use logic. They just soak up one of sezzys scamming words like a sponge and anyone with a different opinion is a HaTeR
also “sue for slander” how utterly ridiculous. Maybe that Soul company should sue sarah for slander then ???
I think another video is long overdue.
Imma say it again SOMEONE MAKE TATTLE MERCH 🗣🗣
and you can wear it in your next video 🤣😂
Use code SCAMMERSEZ for 20% off your first purchase link is in the bio.

25 🇳🇿
I was just about to say I watched this video as someone on Reddit posted it

Here is the link for anyone interested, it's a great recap of Sarah being problematic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I highly recommend for anyone new here, reading through the ‘most liked’ Sarah’s Day posts. It’s one hell of a journey. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll have a rootin’ tootin’ great time.

Just google ‘Sarah’s Day Tattle’ and you can read all the top posts across all threads.
It’s a meaty read, but I promise you won’t regret it. I was literally laughing out loud.
Or if you’re not new, it’s just a fun lil way to catch up on how awful and problematic her and her clan are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Kyle is so hot too 👅🙈
I fully agree, and I'm going to say a lot of it is how free-spirited and genuine, not trying-hard he seems. As a family too, they have something very genuine about them that you cant put on or imitate, it's something Scuz and Co. will NEVER have. And it breathes life and joy, that's whats most attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to be the biggest Stan. I have a cupboard full of weird tit still from all the food I thought thinking I was being ✨healthy✨

24 🇦🇺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where oh thee is scummy today? Haven’t seen a single story of a watery smoothie today. Maybe she’s at the beach or maybe at a cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like I could be this groups grandma 56 🇦🇺 And that’s good with me 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
37🇮🇳
I've followed Scuz many many years ago, when she was still mildly relatable and her content was less try-hard and cookie-cutter, which masked her problematic behaviour. Despite many red flags along the way, I didn't really stop to question any of it until the braids debacle, after which I landed on Tattle. Then there was just no looking back, because I realised I wasnt imagining any of the concerns I was feeling -- she has a way of whitewashing and gaslighting those of us who wake up to her BS, doesnt she??

Needless to say I unfollowed her after braidsgate and have prgressively cut down consuming her content to nearly zero. BIG ups to all of you here for providing so much entertainment (so much so that I never have to track her socials, I somehow know whats going on without giving her any views), but also doing the good work of keeping receipts and holding her accountable, because I truly believe this is what will get more people on this side of the light.

Finding @Nodi504 's video was also a gamechanger. I have always wished someone would collate and intelligently put together all her shenanigans, so people cant pass us off as hAtErZzZzz and Nodi did that! I agree, Im ready for part 2 because god knows it's been a shitfest couple of years!

@Nodi504 I cant believe youre just 19!! SO wise, so articulate and so full of empathy. It gives me hope for teenagers today ✨ 🥰🌈💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I followed her because her happy bubbly personality and fit life was what I dreamed of, and I thought watching her would morph me into that kind of person. Instead I just contributed to her bank account and then I realised luckily well before I had spent too much that she was a tool.

31 🇦🇺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.