Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no shame here. It's the fact she still claims to this day she exclusively breast fed until 11 months. Either she doesn't understand the word exclusively or she's completely lost in her own lies.
This is actually one of my pet peeves; when mothers say nonsense like this 😂
Like, no, mate. You did not exclusively breastfeed for 11 months. Or if you did, then you were starving your child.

(For others who aren't parents: "exclusively breastfeed" is a term for the period of time before "solids" are introduced at around 6 months old. As in, the child exclusively consumes breast milk, and no other forms of food.)

Edit: singled out the sentence in the quote that I was referring to

• Heart
Reactions: 30
E4D96397-1977-4AF4-B68B-6A4670A4DF8F.jpeg

When you have 1.2 millions followers but only get 20 comments…..😬
Ya boring Sez - nobody cares about your workouts or ebook.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
As someone who has exclusively breastfed for 20 months her posts tit me. Nothing wrong with pumping for bottles or using formula at all but lordy, having a baby attached to you with nobody else to rely on for feeds is INTENSE. Much like expressing would be time consuming and exhausting, each feeding style comes with its own set of challenges but why does she have to pretend she is some holy earth mother? She could have said fed exclusively breastmilk but that wouldn’t be true either. Just own up to it and stop trying to make other mothers feel like tit.

Once again not shaming at all, this time around I think I’ll have to use bottles as well since the only boob thing almost killed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has sarah actually referred to herself as “preggers” ???

also Re Gossip Guru,
What actually happened to gossip guru ?? I was never on it but How did tattle come about ?? Is tattle more popular than gossip guru or Reddit ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has sarah actually referred to herself as “preggers” ???

also Re Gossip Guru,
What actually happened to gossip guru ?? I was never on it but How did tattle come about ?? Is tattle more popular than gossip guru or Reddit ??
I'm pretty sure there was a mutiny amongst the top mods and the founders of the site. It got hacked and started crashing a TON. The Sarah thread moved here before the official implosion of GG because I believe the founder of this thread (sorry xxblended I can't tag you or anything bc I'm butchering your handle since I'm on the mobile version) didn't like GG (which I respect). I admit the Sarah thread wasn't great there but I did follow way more threads when it was functional, prior to the hack and crashes and ousting of those who ran the site. It was prone to crashes though which sucked but the content was pretty decent for a lot of Youtubers' threads I followed. Open to corrections!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure there was a mutiny amongst the top mods and the founders of the site. It got hacked and started crashing a TON. The Sarah thread moved here before the official implosion of GG because I believe the founder of this thread (sorry xxblended I can't tag you or anything bc I'm butchering your handle since I'm on the mobile version) didn't like GG (which I respect). I admit the Sarah thread wasn't great there but I did follow way more threads when it was functional, prior to the hack and crashes and ousting of those who ran the site. It was prone to crashes though which sucked but the content was pretty decent for a lot of Youtubers' threads I followed. Open to corrections!
GG was awful to lurk on, I remember once I found it, while I was compelled by you guys’ posts, the structure of the site itself put me off. Then when I found tattle, I started lurking more often, and the rest is history 😅

Reactions: 24
Kates video this morning on insta actually had me crying so beautiful, pure and raw. So glad Kyles back. Sarah should take a look at her sister in law, pregnant with baby number 2 and looking after their daughter while Kyle was away for I think 200 days in the military. No “tag teaming” for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Perfectly normal looking thighs that touch, when she's not doing that RIDICULOUS centaur pose.

IMG_0862.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
@shaaanxosucks OMG you make my day with your recaps 😂🤌👩‍🍳😍
And thanks for the referencing my ‘Sarah cosplay’ quip 😅…Hey, Halloween is just around the corner! Maybe we could have a comp for best Scuzzie costume with all of our regrettable purchases! Winner gets all the unwanted poopy bloom and tropooka they can carry! ✨✨✨
Now that’s definitely a scary trick over a treat 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kates video this morning on insta actually had me crying so beautiful, pure and raw. So glad Kyles back. Sarah should take a look at her sister in law, pregnant with baby number 2 and looking after their daughter while Kyle was away for I think 200 days in the military. No “tag teaming” for her!
Wow I have never even followed her and I just went and found it and it made me cry 🥺🥺🥺 so sweet!

Also noticed Sarah doesn’t like anything she posts?
Is the rift really that bad?
I’m only new to tattle and realising how much of a flog Sarah is and have only caught up on the past few threads.
We don’t know what the rift is over do we?
Or maybe I’ve missed it!?
Sorry if that’s the case

Perfectly normal looking thighs that touch, when she's not doing that RIDICULOUS centaur pose.

View attachment 801213

I noticed this yesterday too!!!
Like what’s wrong with looking like this?!
Why does she have to make it look like she has a huge thigh gap all the time?
Howwwww has it taken me this long to realise how fake she is and whennnnn will the rest of her followers learn?!?!
91218659-9018-42E0-8DCB-726E769D502D.jpeg
87A55F79-9E02-43B6-83C7-5751A82A7EB8.jpeg
83F06F58-6C6B-4681-821C-7DE653676E7B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes I remember during one of Sarah's controversy's (there's been so many I can't remember which one! Maybe the braids saga?) I tried all day to get onto GG to talk about it and it just kept crashing so I jumped on tattle and everyone was sharing the same frustrations! It had been crashing heaps prior to this but I feel like after no one could get one after the big controversy everyone just jumped ship as tattle was far more reliable and easier to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kyle is so hot too 👅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow just watched it! The comparison between how Kate talks about Kyle going away for months compared to how Sarah complains and publicly shames Kurt when he goes away for one week for work is shocking. Kate had a little Kyle doll it was so sweet and you can tell is just such a different dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kate and Kyle will always be better in my eyes. They are such better parents compared to Sarah. You can see how they don’t care about vegan life and care more about happiness. They are the complete opposite of Sarah and Kurt. Fox would be better under Kate and kyle’s care then them. Kurt is so ugly compared to his brother (no hate pls. I get pedooo vibes with his beard and when he smiles lmao duck off kurt) anyway....I love Kate, I hate Sarah. That is all. ACTUALLY BTWW, I re watched her Reno series (fml) and realised Kate and Kyle helped in the Reno with the bathroom etc etc, and now sarah doesn’t support their pregnancy, life events or anything? Sarah, you’re reading this and I know it, but duck - I hate you so much. You are an unworthy person in my eyes. You don’t appreciate anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@Nodi504 do you mind if I do the catch-up for #38 ? I’m actually writing it now 🤭 one of my “specials” 😂🤣 I don’t wanna hype it up…but I’m in tears rn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow I have never even followed her and I just went and found it and it made me cry 🥺🥺🥺 so sweet!

Also noticed Sarah doesn’t like anything she posts?
Is the rift really that bad?
I’m only new to tattle and realising how much of a flog Sarah is and have only caught up on the past few threads.
We don’t know what the rift is over do we?
Or maybe I’ve missed it!?
Sorry if that’s the case

I noticed this yesterday too!!!
Like what’s wrong with looking like this?!
Why does she have to make it look like she has a huge thigh gap all the time?
Howwwww has it taken me this long to realise how fake she is and whennnnn will the rest of her followers learn?!?! View attachment 801226View attachment 801227View attachment 801228
Good Lord, look at those thighs! They look almost… normal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Nodi504 do you mind if I do the catch-up for #38 ? I’m actually writing it now 🤭 one of my “specials” 😂🤣 I don’t wanna hype it up…but I’m in tears rn
Bestie we just started this thread (to be fair, it’s probably gonna fly by next week, especially if she does something stupid 😂) but OF COURSEEEE 💕 I live for your recaps, they are the besssttt. Unless of course, if you missed out on a lot of stuff like that time, you would always be our official recap lady 😉👑💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bestie we just started this thread (to be fair, it’s probably gonna fly by next week, especially if she does something stupid 😂) but OF COURSEEEE 💕 I live for your recaps, they are the besssttt. Unless of course, if you missed out on a lot of stuff like that time, you would always be our official recap lady 😉👑💕
Only on page 2 and I’m already writing the recap 🤣😂 I guess what the stans say about us HaTeRz is right ??? We really don’t have lives hahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.