Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, what?

I can't stand her body contortions for the camera, waving her "I'm an XS" flag, baby bird schtick either but if Sarah is "super stocky" with "big shoulders" then I'm bleeping linebacker. If anything, her shoulders don't seem that developed considering how much she works out (which is probably very much on purpose. Baby birds don't have bulging traps).

I know you're just calling out the fact that she is terrified of showing her unedited body, but let's not pretend she isn't still thin. The sad reality is that she'll never look like the "stocky" goddesses of gymnastics, swimming, weightlifting etc. because she'll never eat enough to support muscle growth.

Sincerely, someone who swam competitively for years and only recently learned to love her shoulders.

^Addendum to previous post. Again, she's not "very bulky". This is blowing my mind.

I get that you're using this in reference to her false claims and edited social media presence, but if SHE is very bulky, then lord help the rest of us.
Agreed, just the fact that she *can* fit in XS clothing means she is quite small. I mean I'm a lot taller than her so clothing sizes are generally different but I wouldn't even look at XS let alone try to squeeze a leg into it and I would see myself as a very averagely built person with very little curvature lol

I don't like reading body shaming comments on here that a person is unable to change. Like, I think her teeth are ridiculous, but she brought that on herself. Her frame/built is nothing she can change, all there is to change is more/less fat or muscle but the figure itself shouldn't be commented on.

Reactions: 23
I bet she saw Kate posting about the Afghan crisis and decided to jump on board, Kate’s post seemed a lot more authentic though. I doubt she cares about the Afghans, she couldn’t even pay respect to the Indigenous people and their land that she resides on.

Reactions: 23
I would be truly shocked if Sarah could even point out where Afghanistan is on a map 🙄(without googling it first)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This stupid night routine tit makes me so fired up!! First of all, why is she lying? Fox clearly does not go to bed at 7:30, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in bed that early.. She literally lies about everything.
And why does she keep him up so late? She complains about him being in their room and all this crap but she doesn’t have an actual night routine for him, when she easily could. Give the kid a bath, read him a book in his room that’s dimly lit and put him to bed instead of hyping him up at 10pm. Is she thick in the head? God knows what she’s going to do with 2 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She has to use Abby as a shield so no one sees that she is pregnant. Has anyone seen her hold Abby or insta story like that ever?
Agreed, and kept going back to that pose. Although I don’t really see any form of bump on her, she still has a pretty flat stomach but she’s definitely pregnant. I wonder when the announcement will be, when is she 12 weeks? What did she announce at last time?

Reactions: 4
*Just going back to the stocky/shoulder talk

I live in the area and see her around a lot (pre-lockdown) and she is absolutely average size.

She’s not particularly petite or smol. Just average.

To be totally honest, for those who have never seen her in person- if you didn’t know who she was (even if you did) you wouldn’t give her a second look. She doesn’t look super fit, not super skinny, not super striking in any real way. She’s just average 🤷🏼‍♀️

She obviously portrays herself differently online (photoshop/posing etc), but that’s my opinion

edit: I’m not saying this to come for her appearance at ALL. But she claims things about herself that I wouldn’t say to are truthful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wonder when the announcement will be, when is she 12 weeks? What did she announce at last time?
If we work off the message in the background leak, she's 12 weeks next week.

It looks like she annouced publically last time around 13/14 weeks. They probably waited until 12 weeks to tell family given it was her first pregnancy, but I can see them announcing sooner for content.

I also noticed that there were some flowers in the background or her story yesterday that were delivered from a company called Lvly. Given she hasn't mentioned an sponsors or brands sending flowers, let's assume they're from family or friends congratulating her.

I'm also personally suspicious that last week's full makeup and nails were to film/photograph an announcement.

Anyway, i'd expect if she is pregnant, we'll have an announcement by the end of the month.

Reactions: 22
If we work off the message in the background leak, she's 12 weeks next week.

It looks like she annouced publically last time around 13/14 weeks. They probably waited until 12 weeks to tell family given it was her first pregnancy, but I can see them announcing sooner for content.

I also noticed that there were some flowers in the background or her story yesterday that were delivered from a company called Lvly. Given she hasn't mentioned an sponsors or brands sending flowers, let's assume they're from family or friends congratulating her.

I'm also personally suspicious that last week's full makeup and nails were to film/photograph an announcement.

Anyway, i'd expect if she is pregnant, we'll have an announcement by the end of the month.
I thought the same about the flowers.
They don’t seem to be the style she would buy herself, and she is in her own words ‘living her best life’ in lockdown, so I don’t see why else she would be sent them, other than to congratulate her.
6F24EBBC-62FA-41C5-97BA-DECEB8D5156E.png

Also, she seems to go grocery shopping more often in lockdown than out of it.
I’m confused why she isn’t trying to limit her time out in the public like Sydneysiders are meant to be doing.
she gets sent boxes of fresh produce already, I don’t understand why she isn’t doing just one weekly shop (alone) for other essentials to last the whole week.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does the person leaving the house to get take away, groceries etc. always take Fox? We know that their schedules aren't too gruelling.

Reactions: 30
*Just going back to the stocky/shoulder talk

I live in the area and see her around a lot (pre-lockdown) and she is absolutely average size.

She’s not particularly petite or smol. Just average.

To be totally honest, for those who have never seen her in person- if you didn’t know who she was (even if you did) you wouldn’t give her a second look. She doesn’t look super fit, not super skinny, not super striking in any real way. She’s just average 🤷🏼‍♀️

She obviously portrays herself differently online (photoshop/posing etc), but that’s my opinion

edit: I’m not saying this to come for her appearance at ALL. But she claims things about herself that I wouldn’t say to are truthful.
Wtf, I've lived here for 5 years and have seen her fleetingly once :LOL: Then again, I don't usually go out much in general and the spots (beaches) I go to, she doesn't. I keep wondering if I see Kurt when I'm out surfing but again I don't think he goes where I go (to catch my baby waves lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really shouldn't be taking Fox to the supermarket with her. The rules are that you are only supposed to take a dependant child with you if they are too young to be left at home alone.

Kurt can look after him while she goes to the supermarket for 30 minutes. He's not an essential worker, and we know he must have looked after him just yesterday (at their "office" of all places) when Sarah was on her run!

Reactions: 35
I think what annoys me the most is that they don’t seem to own a single lamp. So their bright down lights are on at night when they should be winding down.

Am I the crazy one for thinking that not having lamps is bonkers? Like there’s no lamps in her living room, nothing on her bedside tables. No wonder Fox is wired. He’s living on the sun!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Am I the crazy one for thinking that not having lamps is bonkers?
Lol I don’t own any lamps but during night time I still wind down through journaling, meditating etc. I guess to wind down a kid you can at least dimly lit the rooms even if you don’t have lamps. But knowing Sarah, she probably thinks lamps give out radiation or wouldn’t get one unless it’s a freebie.

Reactions: 10
said she’s making turkey sarnies for lunch….. idk if I believe she’s pregnant or not but I do believe she’s loving everyone speculating. Are you not supposed to eat deli meat in pregnancy? I’m vegan so it never made a difference to me during my pregnancy but I’ve just heart it’s something to steer clear of? Maybe I’m wrong lol

Reactions: 7
You can see in her latest Instagram stories with Fox that there’s a filter flipping off and on his face. Is she still continuing to say she doesn’t use them?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Naahhhh I'm sure Sarah checked with her Arabic friends before she posted
I was so annoyed when I saw that screenshot of her sharing the Phil DeFranco video and talking about Afghanistan, came here to post a long rant, but your comment got me :ROFLMAO: I just can't :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure she came for the first half of the video (Lizzo controversy) and just happened to stay for the second half and accidentally got educated on the situation in Afghanistan

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay, so I just watched the Phil Defranco video on Afghanistan. I just wanted to say that while there's nothing wrong with his video, I don't recommend it to someone who hasn't been following the situation all along. It moves a little too fast. There is a lot of background and history like the formation of the Taliban, their ideologies, the conversations that have happened over the years, and why exactly the country is in this situation right now that the video doesn't cover.

There are a lot of resources out there that break down the entire situation slowly and in thorough detail in case anyone really wants to understand what's going on and cares about being educated in the right manner.

I apologise for multiple posts and slightly derailing this thread. I know we all know not to follow Sarah's recommendations blindly but this is a really important topic and I just had to mention this.

Happy rest of the week y'all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.