Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is probably an unpopular opinion but pregnant or not, am I the only one that doesn’t see her as a ‘smol hooman?’ I I’ve never looked at her and thought she had a small frame. Just average, that thing she hates to be most.

My honest impression of her when she hasn’t heavily orchestrated her pose, outfit, camera angle, (fake) tan and editing is this: She’s stocky. Big shoulders, always a weird turned out gait (and no, not because she’s a delicate ballerina, she stomps along more like a footballer). Combined with the topknot that elongates her head, and the overbite veneers, she has quite a likeness to an ape 🦍 Sorry not sorry.
Honestly I've always thought this, she very average height, most people I know are between 5"2 - 5"5 , and cause she over works outs so much she really last lost her figure in my opinion, after she had fox and had a bit more weight and bit less muscle she looked so much more healthy and her figure looked much better in my opinion.
I wish she'd realise that she can relax a bit and she can look great and healthy without being so crazy on thr workouts and diet

Reactions: 31
Ok this is probably an unpopular opinion but pregnant or not, am I the only one that doesn’t see her as a ‘smol hooman?’ I I’ve never looked at her and thought she had a small frame. Just average, that thing she hates to be most.

My honest impression of her when she hasn’t heavily orchestrated her pose, outfit, camera angle, (fake) tan and editing is this: She’s stocky. Big shoulders, always a weird turned out gait (and no, not because she’s a delicate ballerina, she stomps along more like a footballer). Combined with the topknot that elongates her head, and the overbite veneers, she has quite a likeness to an ape 🦍 Sorry not sorry.
I agree! I think she's SUPER STOCKY especially when you compare what are unedited photos.

Reactions: 20
I agree! I think she's SUPER STOCKY especially when you compare what are unedited photos.
she is definitely not a “smol” human she’s very bulky probably a true size medium in my opinion. She’s also not olive/naturally tan, no longer blonde (maybe as a kid she was blonde), she’s an average looking human. She’s not even attractive with those massive bunny teeth. Sarah looks like an ageing man and not ageing in a good way. With that ugly mole of hers she looks like a cross between Nanny McPhee and Jefree Star

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Sarah trying to change her content because Chloe Ting won the health and wellness award from YouTube last year or something like it? lol always crosses my mind

Reactions: 6
So Kurtz is at the office and Sezzzie is out running with Abbey...where is Focks??
Also, I'll just leave this here..
I’m with everyone else and questioning her pregnancy bait but her boobs are definitely bigger at the moment..

Reactions: 6
My goodness come of your high horse Sarah your warped sense of self is really showing in these stories.

You evidently did not EXCLUSIVELY breastfed your son for 11 months, we saw the formula way earlier than that. That’s fine but just be honest.
Exclusively breastfeeding means no other forms of feeding btw so no other liquids or solids other than breastmilk. So this makes no sense if he started solids at 5 months. 🤦‍♀️

Also it’s called BREASTfeeding not nipple feeding so no matter how big your nipples are or what shape they come doesn’t matter your baby latches onto quite a large part of the breast. I am sure breastfeeding mum’s know what I mean hard to explain.

View attachment 715147View attachment 715148

I am sure she didn’t feed like in the picture all the time otherwise she would have had major issues with cracked nipples and such…
That picture of Sarah and Fox demonstrates a really poor latch. No wonder he took so long to feed and had an upset tummy. Poor latch = heaps of air getting in and newborns cannot burp themselves. How she manages to find something to brag about in this is delusional at best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know she's moved on and brought some fresh nonsense to her feed today, but I can't stop thinking about how she described her nipples -- her frikking nipples!!! -- as raspberries in one sentence, and made of steel in the very next one.

I'm still laughing hard thinking about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Again, one of her exaggerations. Fairly sure it was worked out back on GG that it wasn’t actually a University degree but rather a vocational course or something similar. TAFE offers a diploma in marketing which I reckon is what she did.

She’s never actually said ‘I have a bachelor or marketing’ because she probably has a diploma but has to exaggerate every single thing in her life.
A diploma would have still taken her 1-2 years to complete and I can’t see her committing to that. Otherwise we would’ve heard about it non-stop the whole time and it wouldn’t be secret. Maybe she started it and didn’t finish just like her teaching endeavours

Reactions: 16
I'm not a mum but isn't sleeping in a travel cot uncomfortable/not as good for their backs as a proper mattress with a slatted frame? 😬 I mean if they're in no rush to transfer him out of their room why not put his actual bed in there?
I am a mum and can confirm it’s bleeping uncomfortable, not to mention unsafe to sleep in a travel cot on a regular basis. As far as I’m aware no travel cot meets Australian safety standards so they’re definitely not fit for use as a permanent bed. Look I get it, if your kid won’t sleep you’ll do whatever you can but at least provide a safe sleeping environment in your room, you morons 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
But when has Fox ever gone to bed or had a nap that early? He’s usually up from his nap around 4 and down around 9.

how much does she have to lie about?
Lol so true. The story she just posted 5 minutes ago (so 9pm Sydney time) is of them hyping him up and encouraging him to run around in the brightly lit living room with music on the tv blaring.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.