Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Not my problem” - Kurt

Well it is you duck stain. He’s your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Which one of us is willing to risk getting blocked and message her telling her that goats cheese contains almost as much lactose as dairy cheese? I just can’t with this woman and her selective food intolerances

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
FCD5015C-0C44-4704-9C15-824207DE2238.png

girl.. how is this a stir fry? Cause you’re frying and stirring it? In this case every other meal is a stir fry ffs. Those veggies look hella soggy and everything is stewing in liquid 🤮 please don’t disrespect stir fry like this. Soggy veggies with overcooked meat and rice is not a stir fry. Miss foodie. I can’t. Her food PISSES me off so much lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
More than anything, I’d like Tweedle Dee to get COVID. I know COVID is horrible, but given her anti-vax rhetoric I think she truly deserves to know what it’s been like for the majority of the population.
Kurt is probably out there trying to get Fox and himself some covid so they lose their sense of taste. Oh wait, Sarah’s recipes are already tasteless!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does the person leaving the house to get take away, groceries etc. always take Fox? We know that their schedules aren't too gruelling.
It actually blows my mind that they’re taking him out so often when they don’t need to. I’m in a state that has very low case numbers and there’s no way I’m taking my kids to get groceries unless it’s absolutely necessary (and it isn’t because my husband is at home and can watch them for an hour). There’s nothing stopping a child from getting Covid, especially since they aren’t wearing masks, aren’t vaccinated and touch bloody everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Stomach and boobs looking flat here.
If she isn't pregnant imma be so pissed at her baiting everyone, it's so insensitive
Screenshot_20210818-102343_Instagram.jpg

Also I've just woken up so am too sleepy to do the maths. She's now saying 300+ recipes on Sunee. At 3 uploads a week does that work?
Screenshot_20210818-102516_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stomach and boobs looking flat here.
If she isn't pregnant imma be so pissed at her baiting everyone, it's so insensitiveView attachment 718061
Could this be an old photo? She looks incredibly tanned here so unless she fake tanned last night it could be from a month ago? She’s also got no fake nails on?
OT - but that brown splotch on her rug in the background looks like a tit stain 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Could this be an old photo? She looks incredibly tanned here so unless she fake tanned last night it could be from a month ago? She’s also got no fake nails on?
OT - but that brown splotch on her rug in the background looks like a tit stain 💩
Agreed. The blonde in the hair isn’t so grown out in this pic

Reactions: 16
View attachment 718001
girl.. how is this a stir fry? Cause you’re frying and stirring it? In this case every other meal is a stir fry ffs. Those veggies look hella soggy and everything is stewing in liquid 🤮 please don’t disrespect stir fry like this. Soggy veggies with overcooked meat and rice is not a stir fry. Miss foodie. I can’t. Her food PISSES me off so much lol
WTF is she doing to that rice? Boiling it???? And that stir fry? If Uncle Roger would see this it's an automatic leg off the chair! 🤮
I'm watching her stories and my face is the exact same as my avatar....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF is she doing to that rice? Boiling it???? And that stir fry? If Uncle Roger would see this it's an automatic leg off the chair! 🤮
Hahah I came here to say we should send that video of her making rice to uncle roger. Wtf, why is she stirring it so god damn much?! Imagine how claggy it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice how there was discussion in the thread about Sarah and Kurt pushing traditional gender norms onto Fox and today she shows him with a bracelet and sparkly handbag - Hi Sarah 💃🐒

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I love Uncle Roger!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sunee's engagement on insta is very poor. The last 10 posts have had at most 19 comments, usually only a handful of comments, and looks like less than 100 likes (I'm too lazy to count) per post. I wonder if this represents the real user engagement of those on the app using it.
I'd love to know how the app is actually doing :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 17
Anyone notice how there was discussion in the thread about Sarah and Kurt pushing traditional gender norms onto Fox and today she shows him with a bracelet and sparkly handbag - Hi Sarah 💃🐒
That was me, and nope, I'm still not buying it.
HAHA. Same with her flashing her masked face. I'm NOT buying it. Bet she did it just for her story.

Reactions: 18
But yet she watched the whole series of breaking bad 😂
She's a twit I tell ya. There's absolutely NO need for this virtue signalling over what they watch on TV. It's literally the only thing people can do guilt free during lockdown.
Can't she ust be normal like the rest of us for a change -- there is nothing more relatable than that!

If she genuinely watched Physical, and understood it hahaha, it's gotto make a difference to her ED. I doubt she watched it. Or maybe she didnt get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.