Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo 9pm and there’s no books or wind-down. Instead he gets a pot for drumming!!! He won’t be in bed let alone asleep til 10 minimum! 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m going to hazard a guess and say that Fox doesn’t settle in his ridiculously uncomfortable and unsafe portacot unless they’re in the room with him, and being the selfish pricks they are; they let him stay up so they don’t need to also go to bed at 7.30 like other parents in their position would have to do?….

Reactions: 25
I’m with everyone else and questioning her pregnancy bait but her boobs are definitely bigger at the moment..
Honestly I would love for her just to be getting fatter 😂
Screenshot_20210817-123748_Instagram.jpg

Also eggplant parmesan looks and sounds disgusting 🤢

Also also she said 'you don't want to over edit the food, you want it to still look like it's true colour, just heightened" 🙄 tell that to your grey ass cheesecake which you made white and creamy 🤢
Screenshot_20210817-124049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I aM aBoVe aVErAGe at EnGLiSh
I’m not going to police content, because this is a valid criticism given how often she brags about her literacy skills. I think it’s worthwhile to point out that, in most “western” nations, complete illiteracy is almost completely unheard of. However, there is a crisis of HOW literate the majority of adults are vs. the level of literacy necessary to truly comprehend even the most basic sources of news and information.

In the US, even factoring in college educated individuals, most people can only fully comprehend content written for 10-12 year olds whereas nearly every reliable news source is written at a post-secondary (think college degree) level. This is why propoaganda and misinformation (like Brenton’s) runs rampant. The folks churning out that crap are writing it or presenting it in a way that is consumable and comprehensible. Again, I’m not going to knock your jokes against Sarah because she’s fully brought them upon herself.

But I hope readers who see these jokes don’t let it dissuade them from seeking out *reliable* news that they understand. It’s a sad thing that people have to turn to a YouTuber to find a source that is on their level. I just want more people to be aware of WHY Sezzy and others like her always seem to cite the most ridiculous sources.

Reactions: 19
  1. I mean they can choose to give him whatever sleeping routine theyw ant. But she literally laid out his schedule yesterday and most of it seems to be a lie. We've seen the kid this wired well past 8pm more than enough times to know he doesn't go to bed as early as she makes it seems. If he has this much energy at 9pm, he's obviously not stimulated enough or burning it off thru the day. He doesn't have kids to play with, just adults who hang around him like overaged siblings. Most kids I know this age are pooped by 7pm and turn themselves in. They might throw tantrums and fight sleep as most kids do, but they're tired as heck, not running around energetically like this. Makes me feel bad for Focks and how little mental, physical and emotional stimulation he gets.

2. That is NOT an eggplant "parmegiana". It looks like crumb-baked slices of eggplant, with KETCHUP 🤮 on top.

3. Suddenly she cares about Afghanistan? Bet she didnt watch the video herself because she couldnt be bothered to even spell out two sentences to articulate her concern/thoughts beyond "Praying for the world" :rolleyes: Also read the news, stop looking at a youtubers sensationalised video to understand a world event like this one. And stop telling your followers to do the same. Im sorry, I can't give her credit when she does tit like this, I'm always sceptical because she doesn't have one kind bone in her body and she has got to be doing this from some token need to prove something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m going to hazard a guess and say that Fox doesn’t settle in his ridiculously uncomfortable and unsafe portacot unless they’re in the room with him, and being the selfish pricks they are; they let him stay up so they don’t need to also go to bed at 7.30 like other parents in their position would have to do?….
Agreed. It's starting to look like they don't put him to bed until they themselves are ready to go to sleep. They are both unfathomly selfish people.

Reactions: 25
Pea sized brain on display again - that kid has no routine and they absolutely think that "wearing him out before bed" works 🙄🙄 sarah you said you were an expert on sleep at one point come on

Reactions: 20
I'm not even a parent and listening to AC/DC (devil music!?) At 9pm with a 2 year old seems absolutely mad.

Watches 10 minutes of a video by some white American dude = knows and understands the situation in Afghanistan.
PLUS then tells gullible followers that this is an acceptable source of information.

This is literally how propaganda and misinformation circulates.

Reactions: 46
My son was climbing out of his cot age 2, so he did get a big boy bed earlier than some. He had a rocky phase at about 2 and a half for about 3 months. One of us would have to lay next to him in bed until he fell asleep, usually half an hour. We took it in turns and saw it as chance to rest. No phone or anything. He managed to start going to bed alone again eventually.
In my mind, spending half an hour laid in bed, then having 3 hours alone to chill before we went to bed was worth it. I can’t imagine keeping him up until 10.30…….

Everyone needs that time alone from their kids, even Sez who is the BeSt MuMmy iN tHE wOrLd

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not even a parent and listening to AC/DC (devil music!?) At 9pm with a 2 year old seems absolutely mad.

Watches 10 minutes of a video by some white American dude = knows and understands the situation in Afghanistan.
PLUS then tells gullible followers that this is an acceptable source of information.

This is literally how propaganda and misinformation circulates.
Honestly, as someone that knows people from Afghanistan the situation is so deep and VERY complicated. There's a looott of false information out there and some random guy on YouTube with (I'm safely assuming) no connection to Afghanistan isn't someone I'd class as reliable

Reactions: 30
Honestly, as someone that knows people from Afghanistan the situation is so deep and VERY complicated. There's a looott of false information out there and some random guy on YouTube with (I'm safely assuming) no connection to Afghanistan isn't someone I'd class as reliable
I mean, to be fair, phillip defranco has been a new channel held in high-esteem for the better part of a decade so he's not exact "some random dude" but his realm is definitely more in "bring awareness to topics that should be further explored beyond his short-form coverage."

regardless though, we know that sarah doesn't care and that her "research" never expands beyond a quick google search and a glimpse at headlines. if she even watched a video on the situation,short or not, that would be an improvement from her usual "hehe i don't watch the news!! i'm SO sheltered uwu" self.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know she's moved on and brought some fresh nonsense to her feed today, but I can't stop thinking about how she described her nipples -- her frikking nipples!!! -- as raspberries in one sentence, and made of steel in the very next one.

I'm still laughing hard thinking about that.
I’ve never breastfed so i don’t know for sure but are raspberry nipples like a thing? Or something she came up with? I just cannot imagine wanting raspberry nipples?? Like what? What does that even mean? All i can imagine is bumpy and mushy 🤮😂 the whole pick-me-nipples is so f-ing funny and on brand for her. She has to be on something i swear

• Haha
I’ve never breastfed so i don’t know for sure but are raspberry nipples like a thing? Or something she came up with? I just cannot imagine wanting raspberry nipples?? Like what? What does that even mean? All i can imagine is bumpy and mushy 🤮😂 the whole pick-me-nipples is so f-ing funny and on brand for her. She has to be on something i swear
Maybe Brenton likes raspberries idk 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Maybe Brenton likes raspberries idk 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I swear I had a similar thought: how do her friends (i know, i know, what friends?? but the few she mentions like brenton and beth, tanika) watch the drivel oversharing and then take her seriously or have normal conversation with her???

Imagine having to think about her nipples like raspberries the next time they speak. Imagine tlaking about mundane tit like grceries and working out and having mental images of raspberries of steel nipples. I would not be able to keep a straight face or have that conversation without taking the piss out of her.

It seems impossible. Probs why she has no real friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
THIS IS NEXT LEVEL! She now has PICK ME GIRL nipples.

what the duck 😂

I’m dying with laughter. Who claims to have nipples of steel. She is delusional. And what 11 year old follower of hers is asking these breastfeeding questions 🤨🤣🤣

Also, the question was advice or tips. She literally just replied with 2 slides about how fantastic she is. Honestly, she has a God complex about herself.
WHY IS SHE TELLING US THIS?

I think she means they’re …big.. in comparison to her itty bitty titties (her words) but who the hell knows at this point. Kurt needs to confiscate her phone for a while this is way too much information 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My son was climbing out of his cot age 2, so he did get a big boy bed earlier than some. He had a rocky phase at about 2 and a half for about 3 months. One of us would have to lay next to him in bed until he fell asleep, usually half an hour. We took it in turns and saw it as chance to rest. No phone or anything. He managed to start going to bed alone again eventually.
In my mind, spending half an hour laid in bed, then having 3 hours alone to chill before we went to bed was worth it. I can’t imagine keeping him up until 10.30…….

Everyone needs that time alone from their kids, even Sez who is the BeSt MuMmy iN tHE wOrLd
I second this exactly. My little one moved into a single bed at 2 because we’re having another baby and we had the exact same deal. A few months of having to wait for her to sleep and now she’s fine again. I will also say that her bed time is 7ish and she is so ready for bed by that point. I feel like Fox is either having a giant nap, a nap too late in the day or just having too much sugar or simulation close to bedtime in order to be that wound up. I can’t even imagine getting to 8pm with our little one, shes so exhausted by that point.

Reactions: 12
#31 Steel raspberry nips, cotton-brained life tips, mousey hair & skinny lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
I second this exactly. My little one moved into a single bed at 2 because we’re having another baby and we had the exact same deal. A few months of having to wait for her to sleep and now she’s fine again. I will also say that her bed time is 7ish and she is so ready for bed by that point. I feel like Fox is either having a giant nap, a nap too late in the day or just having too much sugar or simulation close to bedtime in order to be that wound up. I can’t even imagine getting to 8pm with our little one, shes so exhausted by that point.
My daughter dropped all naps by the time she was 18 months otherwise she just wouldn't sleep at night- it'd be 10.30 before she'd entertain the idea and she'd be up again by 6am. We had to put a mattress on the floor of her room next to her cot and took it in turns to sleep on that for about 3 months before she settles into her 8-8 sleeping alone routine. For him to be having that nap, he's probably up until 11pm and knackered by lunchtime!

There seems to be very little actual parenting going on. They act like they're all just best mates having a long-term sleepover, it's insane.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He hates his bland room but also probably has the most uncomfortable sleeps in the cot. Why play music with ALL the lights on banging pots and pans at 9pm. Not only is that a complete contradiction to her post less than 24hrs ago... but I feel terrible for the neighbours. They scream around their house like they live in a rural area. I am baffled by them

Ok this is probably an unpopular opinion but pregnant or not, am I the only one that doesn’t see her as a ‘smol hooman?’ I I’ve never looked at her and thought she had a small frame. Just average, that thing she hates to be most.

My honest impression of her when she hasn’t heavily orchestrated her pose, outfit, camera angle, (fake) tan and editing is this: She’s stocky. Big shoulders, always a weird turned out gait (and no, not because she’s a delicate ballerina, she stomps along more like a footballer). Combined with the topknot that elongates her head, and the overbite veneers, she has quite a likeness to an ape 🦍 Sorry not sorry.
I agree! I think she's SUPER STOCKY especially when you compare what are unedited photos.
Sorry, what?

I can't stand her body contortions for the camera, waving her "I'm an XS" flag, baby bird schtick either but if Sarah is "super stocky" with "big shoulders" then I'm bleeping linebacker. If anything, her shoulders don't seem that developed considering how much she works out (which is probably very much on purpose. Baby birds don't have bulging traps).

I know you're just calling out the fact that she is terrified of showing her unedited body, but let's not pretend she isn't still thin. The sad reality is that she'll never look like the "stocky" goddesses of gymnastics, swimming, weightlifting etc. because she'll never eat enough to support muscle growth.

Sincerely, someone who swam competitively for years and only recently learned to love her shoulders.

she is definitely not a “smol” human she’s very bulky probably a true size medium in my opinion. She’s also not olive/naturally tan, no longer blonde (maybe as a kid she was blonde), she’s an average looking human. She’s not even attractive with those massive bunny teeth. Sarah looks like an ageing man and not ageing in a good way. With that ugly mole of hers she looks like a cross between Nanny McPhee and Jefree Star
^Addendum to previous post. Again, she's not "very bulky". This is blowing my mind.

I get that you're using this in reference to her false claims and edited social media presence, but if SHE is very bulky, then lord help the rest of us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry, what?

I can't stand her body contortions for the camera, waving her "I'm an XS" flag, baby bird schtick either but if Sarah is "super stocky" with "big shoulders" then I'm bleeping linebacker. If anything, her shoulders don't seem that developed considering how much she works out (which is probably very much on purpose. Baby birds don't have bulging traps).

I know you're just calling out the fact that she is terrified of showing her unedited body, but let's not pretend she isn't still thin. The sad reality is that she'll never look like the "stocky" goddesses of gymnastics, swimming, weightlifting etc. because she'll never eat enough to support muscle growth.

Sincerely, someone who swam competitively for years and only recently learned to love her shoulders.

^Addendum to previous post. Again, she's not "very bulky". This is blowing my mind.

I get that you're using this in reference to her false claims and edited social media presence, but if SHE is very bulky, then lord help the rest of us.
thank you for saying this, definitely agree. Sarah isn’t as “teeny tiny” as she seems to be obsessed with being, but she’s still a very thin woman and definitely not a “true medium”, lol. if she’s a medium, what the hell are smalls and larges?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.