Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all. I wouldn’t call her a young mum. I became a mum at the same age as her and while it’s not old, I’d call it 100% average. I’d consider a young mum to be late teens, early 20’s?

Secondly, that second answer about work is SO OUT OF TOUCH. Set work hours?? Sezzy, in the real world that isn’t usually up to the individual. I might go to my boss tomorrow and tell him that I’m only going to work 4 hours to be ‘realistic’. Good Lord.
Also telling people not to be in front of a screen when that’s literally the only place where a lot of people can do work 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Sorry... in the latest podcast did she say she did a marketing degree???? And there was an entire subject on dressing to impress.

Surely not.
Yeah, I don't think it was a "degree" as such...more likely a TAFE certificate. Would love to hear from anyone that was at school/uni/TAFE with her!

Reactions: 17
I don’t know what’s more laughable, that she was once going to be a teacher, or that our tertiary system allowed people with such poor literacy skills through the door!
It’s an indictment of our university system that people who likely received a C, oop im sorry, a C+ (above average, right Scuzza?) could go on to be the ones teaching students. That is, if they don’t flunk/get kick out...🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know what’s more laughable, that she was once going to be a teacher, or that our tertiary system allowed people with such poor literacy skills through the door!
It’s an indictment of our university system that people who likely received a C, oop im sorry, a C+ (above average, right Scuzza?) could go on to be the ones teaching students. That is, if they don’t flunk/get kick out...🧐
I'm a teacher and theyve recently introduced a national test for literacy and numeracy (which should be easy for anyone who is capable of teaching young people). It has stumped a lot of people from "lower level" degrees from becoming teachers as you only get two go's. And thank goodness because there are some absolute geese teaching. Sez would have been one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are all her questions related to babies?! Geeez if this woman isn’t pregnant, she’s done one hell of a job making everyone think she is!

Reactions: 31
So two months ago when he started talking? 🤣 sorry yes, i’m going to hell. But the fact Sarah thinks talking is the only way babies communicate explains why she has not helped him in this aspect whatsoever.

I can’t with these answers. Always the not so humble brags of her intelligence, productivity, parenting and positivity*

*self described only

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So two months ago when he started talking? 🤣 sorry yes, i’m going to hell. But the fact Sarah thinks talking is the only way babies communicate explains why she has not helped him in this aspect whatsoever.

I can’t with these answers. Always the not so humble brags of her intelligence, productivity, parenting and positivity*

*self described only
Oh for duck's sake! Stop posting pictures of you in the bath! You're not a milf and this kid is overexposed as it is! Stop it! It's creepy! Nobody wants to see- or think of- your child in the bleeping tub with you! Nobody! This is not cute and it is not milfy. Nobody wants this. And those who do are using those pictures for nefarious purposes!
How many times do I have to tell you this you moron? Remember when you posted that Elements of Byron #advert #SurreptitiouslySponsored with you carrying focks, both undressed in the bathroom, and I sent you the article of how a YT'er found her kid's pictures on an adult site? And you bleeping blocked me but did not delete the photo? Remember that scuzz? It doesn't matter that your bits are covered, what matters is that this child is not consenting and there are creeps out there who use these pictures in ways that are repulsive. I sent you evidence of this and you're still doing it? How?
Remember that it's your responsibility as a parent to protect this kid? Or is that not something you covered when you were teaching gymnastics/ teaching ballet/ painting/ becoming a marketing guru/ designing your activewear/ whatever the duck else you lied about doing?
You bleeping narcissistic sack of mango pulp!
bleeping lunatic! Keep your kid off the bleeping internet! Shield his face, make sure he is fully dressed, do your bleeping job as a parent! You have a private insta- save those pictures on there!
Edit: You might want to make sure your kid isn't licking outlets and plugs while you're at it. You know, could be bad for business and all that.

Oh and this nuuuuuborn stage you think was really hard now? Wasn't that when you were bragging constantly about how easy focks was and how others warned you it would be tough but you actually found it sooooo easy because you're a speshul pwincess? How about you write down your lies so that you're not constantly contradicting yourself, eh? How about you do that instead of your daily list of tasks, which is nothing more than:
1- Take selfie
2- Edit selfie to get thigh gap and abs
3- Post selfie with shameless plug to random sponsored product
4- Make sure caption has at least 3 misspellings because it makes it look like you're too bUsY to spellcheck
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: Here it is again you despicable human being. Heed these words: protect your child!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Average at her school could have easily been Ds and Es. Public high schools in NSW don’t grade on the curve outside of the HSC 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got to submit your own ask questions to remind your followers that you are superior at everything in life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh for duck's sake! Stop posting pictures of you in the bath! You're not a milf and this kid is overexposed as it is! Stop it! It's creepy! Nobody wants to see- or think of- your child in the bleeping tub with you! Nobody! This is not cute and it is not milfy. Nobody wants this. And those who do are using those pictures for nefarious purposes!
How many times do I have to tell you this you moron? Remember when you posted that Elements of Byron #advert #SurreptitiouslySponsored with you carrying focks, both undressed in the bathroom, and I sent you the article of how a YT'er found her kid's pictures on an adult site? And you bleeping blocked me but did not delete the photo? Remember that scuzz? It doesn't matter that your bits are covered, what matters is that this child is not consenting and there are creeps out there who use these pictures in ways that are repulsive. I sent you evidence of this and you're still doing it? How?
Remember that it's your responsibility as a parent to protect this kid? Or is that not something you covered when you were teaching gymnastics/ teaching ballet/ painting/ becoming a marketing guru/ designing your activewear/ whatever the duck else you lied about doing?
You bleeping narcissistic sack of mango pulp!
bleeping lunatic! Keep your kid off the bleeping internet! Shield his face, make sure he is fully dressed, do your bleeping job as a parent! You have a private insta- save those pictures on there!
Edit: You might want to make sure your kid isn't licking outlets and plugs while you're at it. You know, could be bad for business and all that.

Oh and this nuuuuuborn stage you think was really hard now? Wasn't that when you were bragging constantly about how easy focks was and how others warned you it would be tough but you actually found it sooooo easy because you're a speshul pwincess? How about you write down your lies so that you're not constantly contradicting yourself, eh? How about you do that instead of your daily list of tasks, which is nothing more than:
1- Take selfie
2- Edit selfie to get thigh gap and abs
3- Post selfie with shameless plug to random sponsored product
4- Make sure caption has at least 3 misspellings because it makes it look like you're too bUsY to spellcheck
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: Here it is again you despicable human being. Heed these words: protect your child!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Well said!! Love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Well said!! Love it!!
Thanks. I'm absolutely raging. I PM'd her for almost 2 years from various accounts telling her about this issue, and she just blocks me and still posts him without a thought to his safety. I've edited in the link to the article I sent to scuzz for anyone who wants proof this tit happens. It's unthinkable but it happens. :(

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did she really just say Fox weaned at 11 months? She has always banged on about him “self weaning” at 8 months previously. Just admit it Sez, YOU decided to wean him somewhere between 6-8 months.

Reactions: 37
I’m dying with laughter. Who claims to have nipples of steel. She is delusional. And what 11 year old follower of hers is asking these breastfeeding questions 🤨🤣🤣

Also, the question was advice or tips. She literally just replied with 2 slides about how fantastic she is. Honestly, she has a God complex about herself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Shield his face, make sure he is fully dressed, do your bleeping job as a parent! You have a private insta- save those pictures on there!
Probably can’t afford to shield his face when she uses her own child as a shield for herself... #priorities

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
EVEN HER NIPPLES ARE ABOVE AVERAGE.

Rasperries or steel? WHICH ONE IS IT bleeping twit???
They two aren't even remotely similar.

Also, other mums please correct me if I've read this wrong: but did she basically imply "my boobs/nips were great, but my baby got it wrong" by first saying how ultimate her boobage is, but how uncomfortable Focks was?

FFS!! She has literal cotton for a brain. Does she not hear these thoughts in her own head before she articulates them???

I actually think she has a pathological condition with the lying now. She does these AMAs and pretty sur eshe asks herself most of these questions because she has days where she needs to spin stories to make herself feel good. She cannot be bothered to keep up with her stories/lies anymore. Jesus H, her stories are WILLLLDDDD today :eek: Nothing is adding up.

She's on here telling everyone how hard the nuuborn stage was when in every single vlog from that time, she claimed the opposite.
She's on here now warning "young mums" with a version of the truth she hid completely at the time.
She's on here with mismatched dates and timelines.
She's on here spewing batshit lies!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.