Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m not a parent so please chime in and tell me to pull my head in if necessary 😜 …. to me a 3pm lunch for a child Fox’s age seems extremely late, particularly when 2.5hrs later he has dinner.
Agreed. As far as I know (but I could be wrong and it could be different in other places in the world) it makes more sense to have lunch before a toddlahhh has a midday nap. Especially for fox they could easily fit in lunch before the nap at 1pm???

Reactions: 21
I'm so bored of the speculation already. She's milked it for too long.
Thank you for saying this. I've been scrolling past all the speculation even on here. It is not worth even speculating anymore. It's so irrelevant to wonder if she's pregnant or not. Especially when it's so obvious its BAIT. Why bother?

These stories today on the other hand hahahahaha. Gurl thought she'd get herself some engagement, and has gone and opened another can of problematic worms all over again. ON BRAND.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My goodness come of your high horse Sarah your warped sense of self is really showing in these stories.

You evidently did not EXCLUSIVELY breastfed your son for 11 months, we saw the formula way earlier than that. That’s fine but just be honest.
Exclusively breastfeeding means no other forms of feeding btw so no other liquids or solids other than breastmilk. So this makes no sense if he started solids at 5 months. 🤦‍♀️

Also it’s called BREASTfeeding not nipple feeding so no matter how big your nipples are or what shape they come doesn’t matter your baby latches onto quite a large part of the breast. I am sure breastfeeding mum’s know what I mean hard to explain.

5D98FF3E-71C7-479E-96AC-C707A2885A63.jpeg
CDA86CBE-E76F-4A39-9590-928FB293B8F4.jpeg

I am sure she didn’t feed like in the picture all the time otherwise she would have had major issues with cracked nipples and such…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Thanks. I'm absolutely raging. I PM'd her for almost 2 years from various accounts telling her about this issue, and she just blocks me and still posts him without a thought to his safety. I've edited in the link to the article I sent to scuzz for anyone who wants proof this tit happens. It's unthinkable but it happens. :(
She won't read that article. Too many words, not enough aesthetic photos :sick:

I've never heard of an ideal breast for breastfeeding. Where does she come up with this crap. I breastfed my first and it went amazing, no one told me I had nipples of steel. My 2nd child struggled to breastfeed, he kept falling asleep - he lost so much weight we switched to formula at 4 weeks. Does that mean my breast suddenly became not ideal?

She's full of it.

Also she's picked out all the questions that are baby or child related. It's so predictable

------
Edit
Just made myself laugh as I was thinking that with your 2nd you usually show quicker. With your first you can easily get to 20 weeks and have a tiny bump but with number 2 you look 20 weeks at 12 weeks. She doesn't look like she’s 11/12 weeks with her 2nd.

Then I was debating whether to post that on here in case she reads it and is happy she still looks skinny.
That's true hate on my part isn't it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My goodness come of your high horse Sarah your warped sense of self is really showing in these stories.

You evidently did not EXCLUSIVELY breastfed your son for 11 months, we saw the formula way earlier than that. That’s fine but just be honest.
Exclusively breastfeeding means no other forms of feeding btw so no other liquids or solids other than breastmilk. So this makes no sense if he started solids at 5 months. 🤦‍♀️

Also it’s called BREASTfeeding not nipple feeding so no matter how big your nipples are or what shape they come doesn’t matter your baby latches onto quite a large part of the breast. I am sure breastfeeding mum’s know what I mean hard to explain.

View attachment 715147View attachment 715148

I am sure she didn’t feed like in the picture all the time otherwise she would have had major issues with cracked nipples and such…
OMG that's the worst BF technique ever! 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The nurses probably just told her that steel raspberries ideal milky titties sappiness because Scuzzy was being fussy and whining about how challenging breastfeeding is while being a bossmom influencer. They probably had to cater to her ego the entire time she was in the maternity wing or suffer the wrath of Sarah as she bashes holes in the walls with her head and threatens to pass out by holding her breath. And from description of how fox acted, that milk was sour. Probably full of stress hormones, collagen supplements and powdered pea protein and a healthy dose of dependence on a narcissist. In truth I cant imagine a healthcare professional mentioning anything as awkward as you have steel raspberry nipples. It just sounds so unprofessional...
#thatreallyhappened

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarahs Day #31 nipples of steel, the entitlement is unreal, caught breaching lockdown so the Tattlers did squeal

E95833D8-9D20-4795-8CCF-FC7D37AE1AF4.jpeg

Found on the r/SarahUnfiltered subreddit. Scuzzy stans be doing the most lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
In truth I cant imagine a healthcare professional mentioning anything as awkward as you have steel raspberry nipples. It just sounds so unprofessional...
#thatreallyhappened
It was probably her sister who said it and Sarah just spun the story into something bigger like she always does.

Now I’m not a parent so please chime in and tell me to pull my head in if necessary 😜 …. to me a 3pm lunch for a child Fox’s age seems extremely late, particularly when 2.5hrs later he has dinner.
For me it's the 4:45pm going out to get that last bit of energy out before bed at 7:30pm.

What she meant to say instead was they regularly take him out past his supposed bedtime for unnecessary trips to the shops and deliberately overstimulate him with TV, bright lights, running around, wrestling and a cold shower right before bed.

And now she's happy to have Fox sleeping in a travel cot in their room for the foreseeable future. Or at least until baby no.2 comes along (whenever that may be) and her attention is all on her newborn and Fox is unceremoniously dumped back in his own room.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm not a mum but isn't sleeping in a travel cot uncomfortable/not as good for their backs as a proper mattress with a slatted frame? 😬 I mean if they're in no rush to transfer him out of their room why not put his actual bed in there?

Reactions: 29
I'm not a mum but isn't sleeping in a travel cot uncomfortable/not as good for their backs as a proper mattress with a slatted frame? 😬 I mean if they're in no rush to transfer him out of their room why not put his actual bed in there?
Exactly. The poor kid isn't even sleeping in a proper bed let alone his own bed. But whatever's EaSiEr I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Catching up on this thread -

1. You bleeping narcissistic sack of mango pulp! AND Cotton for brains - have to be the 2 best ways of explaining her.

2. she has deleted the story of poor starving underfed fox on her self proclaimed perfect gluten free titties.

3. Also why would you want to be a MILF. Do you aspire to have your sons friends want to f*ck you? Seems an inappropriate thing for a Christian woman to say.

4. not one person asked those questions. What a lonely world to live in where you are your own online engagement.

5. there could be more but i just rage and feel bad for fox and the impending neglect he will be facing

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm so bored of the speculation already. She's milked it for too long. Who actually cares at this point?
Sarah, you're so bleeping dull it's beyond funny. Get a life, bAbE
I am too. I dont care to speculate. Whether she is or is not dangling it out in the universe like that is so wrong.

Pregnancy and Infertility is extremely sensitive and she is just using it as a joke. Taking people for a ride either way.

They are probably trying and she has stopped mentioning periods so that if/when she falls pregnant she can hide it better. That's what a normal person would do anyway.

Reactions: 15
Imagine being so insecure that ANY form of positive praise you receive in your lifetime is twisted, dramatised and then stored in your tiny head, To then be bragged years later to your 12 year old followers.

Yet, constructive criticism or being educated on cultural appropriation or insensitivity to disadvantaged population groups is simply a “oops sorry, I didn’t realise” & then clearly forgotten about.

Sis may have raspberry steel nipples, but she is nearly 30 (for such an oversharer, it’s odd that we never hear about her age anymore 😉 ) - does she know how quickly fertility declines after 30? Botox & pick-me-girl nipples ain’t going to save your dusty ol’ eggs girl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 715147View attachment 715148

I remember a lactation consultant used this exact photo of Sarah as an example of a really bad latch. So many mums commented shocked at how bad it was. Then the Sarah stans got on and started berating the consultant for using a pic of Sarah even though she was the one who posted it on her public Instagram with over 1mil followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Sorry... in the latest podcast did she say she did a marketing degree???? And there was an entire subject on dressing to impress.

Surely not.
Again, one of her exaggerations. Fairly sure it was worked out back on GG that it wasn’t actually a University degree but rather a vocational course or something similar. TAFE offers a diploma in marketing which I reckon is what she did.

She’s never actually said ‘I have a bachelor or marketing’ because she probably has a diploma but has to exaggerate every single thing in her life.

Reactions: 19
Why is she now suddenly saying she had some breastfeeding issues (despite her milky raspberries of steel)?! She used to repeat how perfectly she was breastfeeding Focks with her milky titties every 3 hours on the dot like a goddamn robot, so much so that she couldn’t even stick around for a meet and greet (if anyone else remembers this)?

And now she's happy to have Fox sleeping in a travel cot in their room for the foreseeable future. Or at least until baby no.2 comes along (whenever that may be) and her attention is all on her newborn and Fox is unceremoniously dumped back in his own room.
This also makes no sense to me as does anyone else remember those awful stories of him where he was crying for hours (according to her?). She wouldn’t even go in and comfort him and now she’s saying she totally ok with him room sharing? Like why did you put him through all that with the horrible sleep training if you were going to end up doing this. Nothing wrong with changing her mind but just seems like another example of her changing her story whenever she wants to fit her situation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The nurses probably just told her that steel raspberries ideal milky titties sappiness because Scuzzy was being fussy and whining about how challenging breastfeeding is while being a bossmom influencer. They probably had to cater to her ego the entire time she was in the maternity wing or suffer the wrath of Sarah as she bashes holes in the walls with her head and threatens to pass out by holding her breath. And from description of how fox acted, that milk was sour. Probably full of stress hormones, collagen supplements and powdered pea protein and a healthy dose of dependence on a narcissist. In truth I cant imagine a healthcare professional mentioning anything as awkward as you have steel raspberry nipples. It just sounds so unprofessional...
#thatreallyhappened
I would bet money that the midwife actually said “Wow you must have nipples of steel to feed with such a bad latch!” Yet of course Scuz would spin this into a compliment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.