Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on this thread -

1. You bleeping narcissistic sack of mango pulp! AND Cotton for brains - have to be the 2 best ways of explaining her.

2. she has deleted the story of poor starving underfed fox on her self proclaimed perfect gluten free titties.

3. Also why would you want to be a MILF. Do you aspire to have your sons friends want to f*ck you? Seems an inappropriate thing for a Christian woman to say.

4. not one person asked those questions. What a lonely world to live in where you are your own online engagement.

5. there could be more but i just rage and feel bad for fox and the impending neglect he will be facing
Gluten free titties …. I’m bleeping dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I’m not a parent so please chime in and tell me to pull my head in if necessary 😜 …. to me a 3pm lunch for a child Fox’s age seems extremely late, particularly when 2.5hrs later he has dinner.
Sooo, according to MILF Mum herself, she fasts her son for 7 hours, seven hours, between breakfast and lunch!? Am I reading this right or has my coffee not permeated my brain yet? You know what adults call this? Intermittent fasting. Be it by accident or design, she has her todlahhh on an I.F protocol 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have qualifications in early child care (that was one of the ways I put myself through actual tertiary study, Scuzza), and I can tell you for a fact, there is no way in hell a toddler doesn’t need snacks or another meal - morning tea - in between breakfast and lunch. For someone who is SuCh a FoOdiE, and who claims her son is such an active SuRfY gRom TrAdIe, nourishment of any kind is demonstrably absent in Fox’s “routine”

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
How much healthier does he look here? Glowing and you can see life in his body.. now he looks like malnourished shell of a human
They both look like they aged 15 years in the last year, I'm guessing mental health issues that they keep ignoring, paired with malnurishment, though sez was barely eating way before that.

Reactions: 30
Now I’m not a parent so please chime in and tell me to pull my head in if necessary 😜 …. to me a 3pm lunch for a child Fox’s age seems extremely late, particularly when 2.5hrs later he has dinner.
“Lots of book reading” we’ve never seen them read books, or at least her reading to him.

“Wake up and play” probably is her waking him up and dumping him to Kurt so that she could go off and SmAsH a workout 🙄 The “play” is watching TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Lots of book reading” we’ve never seen them read books, or at least her reading to him.

“Wake up and play” probably is her waking him up and dumping him to Kurt so that she could go off and SmAsH a workout 🙄 The “play” is watching TV 😂
Yep, giving him to Kurt and claiming "TaG tEaMiNg" which roughly translates to "palming Focks off to Kurt while I exercise in a dangerous manner, stalk Tattle and Reddit, and pregnancy bait".

I feel pretty vicious after her stories yesterday. Her head is so far up her own ass. Not an ounce of humble in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
------
Edit
Just made myself laugh as I was thinking that with your 2nd you usually show quicker. With your first you can easily get to 20 weeks and have a tiny bump but with number 2 you look 20 weeks at 12 weeks. She doesn't look like she’s 11/12 weeks with her 2nd.

Then I was debating whether to post that on here in case she reads it and is happy she still looks skinny.
That's true hate on my part isn't it 😂
from my personal experience not everyone shows super quickly with their second. I wasn’t noticeably pregnant until after 25wks with my first, currently pregnant with my second and again didn’t show until around 22/23wks but it was still easy to hide. Everyone’s pregnancy experience is different though! My pregnancies are also relatively close together (closer than Sarah’s if she is pregnant) so I expected to show sooner due to that but didn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No wonder she says Fox eats so much. He'd be starving! Not eating lunch until 3pm is crazy 😳 "Young mum". Girl. You're average. She can never be just average!

P.S. the dancing this morning was pretty cute. The most happy & alive Kurt's looked in a while, plus engaged with his child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve only just caught up on the last 2 threads!!
My baby name prediction is...

Yoga Flo Tilse 🧘‍♀️

Also she’d be about 11 weeks now, so can have the NIPT done to find out gender. Anyone think she will?? I bet if she does stories in the next week that are overly excited/manic, could be a good chance she’s found out she’s having a girl🎀.....cause as much as she says “I’m so going to only have boys #boymum” we all know she desperately wants a girl!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't watch her content anymore at all. Did she actually say these exact words? Like...these...exaaacttt...words?!
Yep she sure did

Just going to say this: the dancing this morning was pretty bloody adorable. 😍
Agree, but I really wished she would get off her phone and actually joined them. Instead of just filming them behind the camera.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tattle desperately needs an eyeroll and a facepalm emoji, at the double.
95% tit Scuz does or says invokes only those two reactions from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"I walk in the afternoon, and that's when all the cool sounding birds are out"

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT. Just stop.

Major manic vibes in this bunch of stories. I worry for her mental health sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Kurtz is at the office and Sezzzie is out running with Abbey...where is Focks??
I thought the same the other week when they showed themselves recording a podcast in the office. If they were both shut away in a room with headphones on, who is looking after Fox? But then they regularly recorded podcasts in their poolhouse while Fox was asleep in the house by himself...

My guess is he's with Kurt at the office so Miss I'm-Not-A-Runner can go for a run. What needs to be done at the office that can't be done at home on their computers is beyond me. I feel like the office is their excuse to meet up and see people/family, even though we've got no real evidence to say that's true. It's just a feeling.

Reactions: 24
I thought the same the other week when they showed themselves recording a podcast in the office. If they were both shut away in a room with headphones on, who is looking after Fox? But then they regularly recorded podcasts in their poolhouse while Fox was asleep in the house by himself...

My guess is he's with Kurt at the office so Miss I'm-Not-A-Runner can go for a run. What needs to be done at the office that can't be done at home on their computers is beyond me. I feel like the office is their excuse to meet up and see people/family, even though we've got no real evidence to say that's true. It's just a feeling.
Yes, I imagine he's with Kurtz...don't worry about the fact that Princess Sezzzie got her morning of work, "tag-teaming" with Kurtz, but when it comes to her taking over the "parent duties"..."oh heavens no, can't possibly go for my run with Focks in tow, which is far more important than your work!" Selfish cow.

Just going to say this: the dancing this morning was pretty bloody adorable. 😍
Except that Sezzzie still managed to put Kurtz down..."Daddy's not fit enough" 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Also, I'll just leave this here..
Ok this is probably an unpopular opinion but pregnant or not, am I the only one that doesn’t see her as a ‘smol hooman?’ I I’ve never looked at her and thought she had a small frame. Just average, that thing she hates to be most.

My honest impression of her when she hasn’t heavily orchestrated her pose, outfit, camera angle, (fake) tan and editing is this: She’s stocky. Big shoulders, always a weird turned out gait (and no, not because she’s a delicate ballerina, she stomps along more like a footballer). Combined with the topknot that elongates her head, and the overbite veneers, she has quite a likeness to an ape 🦍 Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.