Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange how much she complains about how long they’ve been in lockdown. In Canada (Ontario) we’ve been in lockdown basically 1.5 years (with little bursts of ish freedom while Australia lived a completely normal life). Not to mention Canada is cold and we don’t have a pool to go in in the winter etc. Like girl maybe should of showed some sensitivity to the rest of the world and stop complaining about your SIX weeks or whatever it is

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's clearly never been "intolerant" to gluten, I would believe she has a gluten (or even just wheat) sensitivity as most. This would mean ANY kind of oats are and have been fine for her to eat since oats contain a different kind of gluten and even (some) coeliacs can eat uncontaminated oats.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone read tanikas post from aug 4 mentioning she had lost her job last year? Was she working for Sarah then? I’m a little confused but has she stopped working for Sarah now?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone read tanikas post from aug 4 mentioning she had lost her job last year? Was she working for Sarah then? I’m a little confused but has she stopped working for Sarah now?
she was also a flight attendant for Virgin I think it was

Reactions: 7
The way she moves when talking to the mirror is so bloody obnoxious. If my grandma saw her she’d tell her to stand up straight

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm properly frustrated by this.
"Oops sorry" isn't good enough. It's completely unacceptable. It's telling people with hearing impairment that they don't matter. That this content is just for the able. It's so saddening.
She could manually type them. Yes it's extra work but it's inclusive which is priority. I know influencers who type them because they don't even have the caption feature.

Reactions: 28
She could manually type them. Yes it's extra work but it's inclusive which is priority. I know influencers who type them because they don't even have the caption feature.
you guys are acting like Sarah actually cares about other people. let alone those with hearing impairments.

this girl only cares about one person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm properly frustrated by this.
"Oops sorry" isn't good enough. It's completely unacceptable. It's telling people with hearing impairment that they don't matter. That this content is just for the able. It's so saddening.
It probably isn’t even that difficult to turn on automated captions. She’s simply lazy and doesn’t care enough. And I honestly wouldn’t want her to manually type them because 1. She often has no idea the things that come out of her mouth and 2. It would be filled with spelling and grammatical errors

you guys are acting like Sarah actually cares about other people. let alone those with hearing impairments.

this girl only cares about one person 😂
I remember when she uploaded her “Rise Above bts vlog” at the start there were some flashing lights with no warning whatsoever. Someone mentioned it in the comments and she simply said something like “oops sorry didn’t think of that” (surprise surprise) but took no action whatsoever, not even a pinned comment. This girl doesn’t care, the fact that people with disabilities and disorders exist, probably never crosses her mind.

Reactions: 30
Do we think the unboxing video she’s filming is going to include baby stuff and it’s gonna be a sort of announcement ??? Either way it’s bleeping ridiculous and tone deaf to flaunt your wealth and spending habits while half the bleeping world is suffering enough where they’ve lost jobs, lost homes, lost LOVED ONES. Does she have no capacity to think outside of her own little bubble?

Also OT but did anyone watch Mitch orvals new vlog? Don’t ask me why I did but it rubs be the wrong way when people (influencers) have to publicize (and monetize) their “good deeds”, it’s so uncomfortable and weird to witness. Also him and Chloe are so bleeping privileged and uneducated it’s actually astounding, why do these people have platforms? (And Mitch has to be on some kind of upper right? That man is absolutely not sober)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lol one tone deaf vlog after another. She’ll probably have that weird attitude where she throws everything to the side with a “whatever” with every box unpacked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm genuinely baffled at this point why they continue to take Fox out of the house when they have every luxury of keeping him safe. Only one person per household per day is allowed to leave their house for essential items. I understand there are circumstances where you would have to take a dependent with you e.g. for single parents but their is absolutely no reason for them to be exposing Fox to the virus.
I know these dummies nEvEr waTch TV but ffs turn your TV on at 11am everyday and find out how out of control and dangerous the delta strain is

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Do we think the unboxing video she’s filming is going to include baby stuff and it’s gonna be a sort of announcement ???
Could we possibly announce her pregnancy here first? We're getting hear the end of the thread... the next thread title could be "Sarah's Day #31 Pregnant with baby number 2" and then something to rhyme with that. That way we (1) steal her thunder and (2) people may google whether she's pregnant (either before or after she announces) and tattle would likely be within the first few results. Might open more eyes to her bs.

Or is that not a good idea because we don't know *for sure* if she's really pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I so think the bra comments was trying to get us to look at her boobs and speculate if they are bigger than normal cause #pregnant

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.