Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has edited the caption to now say “edition” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 HI SARAH!! How about you just delete the whole post because as you would have READ HERE what you posted is not f*cking Pilates and it’s extremely irresponsible and unethical to post “Pilates” content when you are not a qualified Pilates instructor.
Next time she misspells something we should correct her with another misspelling and see what she does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It made me so sad to see Fox painting by himself. Why doesn’t she sit down and play with him? It seems like her version of “playing with Foxy” means letting him play all alone while she watches him/is on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It made me so sad to see Fox painting by himself. Why doesn’t she sit down and play with him? It seems like her version of “playing with Foxy” means letting him play all alone while she watches him/is on Instagram.
Yes this! And did you notice how she walked slowly up to him, filming him and not even engaging with him? It actually gave me the creeps!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
OT but her hair is looking the unhealthiest its been in a while. Her "bun" in the workout post is tinier than I've seen it before. It's literally a pinhead at this point 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No body:
Sez: I just dropped some stuff at the office. I didn’t just get my nails done.
I dunno I reckon these are the press on that she’s painted only because literally in the stories the other day, Kurt was doing a Q&A and Sarah had out the big box of clear glue of nails and she was glue and painting them. Also if you look closely enough they don’t fit smoothly on her cutical, they have that fake plastic shine that always glows through regardless of the polish on top (I know because I use these same nails all the time when I can’t get mine done in lockdowns in Melbourne) (so thankful I legit went to the salon post end of lock 5, and got them done and literally next day lock down 6 happened 😅)

Anywho yea definitely believe these are sticks on only because I lived 99% of last year on glue on ones cause it’s all I could afford.

I dunno I reckon these are the press on that she’s painted only because literally in the stories the other day, Kurt was doing a Q&A and Sarah had out the big box of clear glue of nails and she was glue and painting them. Also if you look closely enough they don’t fit smoothly on her cutical, they have that fake plastic shine that always glows through regardless of the polish on top (I know because I use these same nails all the time when I can’t get mine done in lockdowns in Melbourne) (so thankful I legit went to the salon post end of lock 5, and got them done and literally next day lock down 6 happened 😅)

Anywho yea definitely believe these are sticks on only because I lived 99% of last year on glue on ones cause it’s all I could afford.

Okay update I JUST TO SEE messaged her to ask what glue on clear sets she uses to see if she reply’s! I made it sound like I want to know because I’m this close to getting an offical officer for one of my DREAM COMPANIES to work for (which this bit is 💯 true I got the call today they’re doing the reference checks if I pass this I’ll get the formal letter of offer!!!!) my #1 dream company is Disney but these guys comes literally second tilting on Disney line because with these guys I can stay in Australia but to work for Disney I’d have to live in America. Anyway sorry adhd I babble… I also just to top it off said I’d love it if her, Kurt and f could keep my “in their preys” for the job (note I am not Christian I actually identify as Wiccan lol but thought it might be a nice touch to maybe entice her even more to reply) will update if I get anything back!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I also just to top it off said I’d love it if her, Kurt and f could keep my “in their preys” for the job (note I am not Christian I actually identify as Wiccan lol but thought it might be a nice touch to maybe entice her even more to reply) will update if I get anything back!
I think you mean prayers 😂😂😂

• Haha
So she went on a humble brag about owning a Range Rover and how she often goes to the wrong car because it's sO cOmMoN just to prove a point to Kurt? Right, got it.

Well, at least she wore a mask while going to the office. Though that just means other people were there when they should probably be working from home. Unless she was actually somewhere else...

Reactions: 22
Well, at least she wore a mask while going to the office. Though that just means other people were there when they should probably be working from home. Unless she was actually somewhere else...
Current lockdown rules state that masks must be worn in all common areas of unit blocks etc

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately that was exactly her version of parenting. Kid that would sit by himself and play with puzzles and whatever, whilst she is out and about SmAsHiNg a workout, living her life as usual. She did not expect her life to be changed or sacrifices to made, which is why she complains when she actually have to interact with him and put in the work.

Nahhhh hard disagree on this one
Haha yup me too. It’s cringe af, and also speaks to the fact of how little she “werrks” if she’s spending her last precious HuStLe time taking selfies; but not dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The term tag team always gives me gross vibes but that’s the only part of that sentence I’m reading as dirty, I always do 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.