Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to sound shallow but, I can’t help but notice kurts thinning hair, and maybe stress related? From having a controlling, put on a perfect show for the world partner. Sometimes I catch his facial expressions and eyes, the stare, it’s sad and empty. Psychologically they’re a cliche, the anal retentive Christian perfectionists that justify their superiority complex because they go to brainwashing services and pray. Religion does not excuse elitist behaviours. She’s not above anyone, but behaves so. Stories in the past of her being rude to her sister, just so many small instances of narcissism really go to show her as fake. People like this with this much power of word and audience are dangerous to vulnerable people seeking answers and help, low key cult vibes. It’s gross. I feel bad for her kid. This next thing might come across super callous but, eh, maybe her past fertility struggles were some darwinian selection, she shouldn’t reproduce. People like her breed ignorance and perpetuate the elitist hierarchy. I hope they divorce, Kurt finds his own sense of self and backbone, that fox has the opportunity to meet and grow with more diverse people, to develop empathy and understanding, something sarah seems to lack.

Reactions: 26
Hmm what’s going on with Tahlia?
I think she’s been struggling with anxiety, it could be related to that. They are too colourful to have been sent by Sez and we all know she thinks anxiety can be cured with a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Next vlog: wedding Q and A -- wow, groundbreaking.
The vlog after: yet another skin care routine...on DURT. FFS.

But don't worry she's already declared that its a fun vlog and we're going to love it! Like she always does.

At this point, her creativity does not go beyond skincare and Q and As.
And she is so fck lazy, she's talked about the wedding Q&A ever since the wedding. It's been three whole months during which she put out some truly forgettable content. Her wedding is over and dead, and nobody cares anymore.

Is she irrelevant, or is she irrelevant???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Next vlog: wedding Q and A -- wow, groundbreaking.
The vlog after: yet another skin care routine...on DURT. FFS.

But don't worry she's already declared that its a fun vlog and we're going to love it! Like she always does.

At this point, her creativity does not go beyond skincare and Q and As.
And she is so fck lazy, she's talked about the wedding Q&A ever since the wedding. It's been three whole months during which she put out some truly forgettable content. Her wedding is over and dead, and nobody cares anymore.

Is she irrelevant, or is she irrelevant???
She got married 3 months ago 🙄 she’s really stringing this wedding content for as long as she can!!

• Haha
She got married 3 months ago 🙄 she’s really stringing this wedding content for as long as she can!!
She really be out here milking the wedding cow (lol) dry and make gluten-free, dairy-free milk out of it and then make bone broth. She did the same with her first pregnancy (3 videos of pregnancy announcements ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️). I imagine with her second one it would be the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But she's going out multiple times a day
And then complains she's bored and can't make content because she's stuck inside the house all day due to lockdown 🙄

She's entitled to feel how she feels about lockdown. I get it, lockdowns are bloody hard no matter how big your house is. But to complain when your life hasn't changed, when you can still work, when you still go outside multiple times a day is a crappy, tone deaf thing to do.

Maybe it wouldn't come across so bad if she hadn't spent the last year ignoring the fact the rest of the world was in lockdown.

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't complaining about being trapped inside the house and then shows us going to the beach. Or her whining she can't go to the gym while working out in her garage gym. Or the I'm so bored narrative while she's wandering around her many media and content rooms or laying by the pool. It's the not acknowledging that she can absolutely still make content due to her priviledged life.

Lockdown isn't a life changing event for Sarah like it's been for the rest of us, it's a bandwagon to jump on.

(This turned ranty but it's not directed at you Mel.6!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She really be out here milking the wedding cow (lol) dry and make gluten-free, dairy-free milk out of it and then make bone broth. She did the same with her first pregnancy (3 videos of pregnancy announcements ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️). I imagine with her second one it would be the same.
I think she definitely could have milked the wedding cow more but would have had to be organised and do it all before the wedding. Then you can build up hype and other people getting married can get involved.

Afterwards no one cares because they already know the details.

Probably missed out on a fair chunk of cash by not organising the content earlier, people eat up wedding stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
. But to complain when your life hasn't changed, when you can still work, when you still go outside multiple times a day is a crappy, tone deaf thing to do.

Maybe it wouldn't come across so bad if she hadn't spent the last year ignoring the fact the rest of the world was in lockdown.
This 💯!!
The last year (and a half) the rest of the world has been struggling hard. Full on lockdowns, overburdened hospitals, deaths, economies struggling etc. I get that it’s not her responsibility to always report what’s going on in the world but that was a worldwide thing and she was always SO nonchalant about it. Like “oh i think you guys in USA are still in lockdown?? Maybe?? I don’t know 🤪🤪 well anyways back to me”. It’s just ignorant. So easy to look up information online and keep yourself in the loop. She didn’t show any compassion or send good wishes etc, anything. Even worse, she was completely ignorant to what was going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lord give me strength one of her stans literally just asked since when is it the government's job to protect us 🥲 #peabraintribe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
“So you guys always loved when I do first impressions of new videos and I’ve been getting so many messages about it, so I thought why not?”

See what I did these? Anyway, here we go.

- Bohemian skin add before the video, rolling my eyes before the video even starts.
- “my wedding” lol. Everything has to be hers. Glad, she corrected herself though.
- why does she look like she’s had her lips done?
- “Child like” but still can’t understand why her kid is difficult… baffling.
- “I use photoshop”… no tit.
- Gotta pop the dollar bone out. “I wear a collarbone in size xxxxxxxxs”
- Sponsored content not even 10 minutes in. duck off Esmi.
- “praying for these earrings” Kim, there’s people dying.
- Kurt looking like he’s bored af in background, is a big mood.
I’m bored, so I clicked off at 23 minutes because I kept zoning out, not sure if it’s because I’m bored or because my partner is cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
“So you guys always loved when I do first impressions of new videos and I’ve been getting so many messages about it, so I thought why not?”

- Bohemian skin add before the video, rolling my eyes before the video even starts.
- “my wedding” lol. Everything has to be hers. Glad, she corrected herself though.
I’m bored, so I clicked off at 23 minutes because I kept zoning out, not sure if it’s because I’m bored or because my partner is cooking.
So basically it’s just a skincare ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

👏👏👏
the kardashian reference, I cannot 😂

• Haha
youtube summary:
sezzy tried on elegant gowns but they wore her because shes so PETITE AND SMALL

she was also offered a dress collab but turned it down
her wedding was for her, not content 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
additional points from the video
*"ewwww PDA is gross"
*prayed to Jesus to find her earrings
*has a tiny head
*could have had 30k dress for free but brought her own
*Georgia and scuzz are confused about warm and cool colours. blue and green can also be warm colours depending on the undertone.
*Sarah said she talked for an hour which Georgia edited.she answered question supplied by her stans. so no thought of effort on her part yet again.
so much more but it's doing my head in reliving it

Last edited:
  • Haha
This 💯!!
The last year (and a half) the rest of the world has been struggling hard. Full on lockdowns, overburdened hospitals, deaths, economies struggling etc. I get that it’s not her responsibility to always report what’s going on in the world but that was a worldwide thing and she was always SO nonchalant about it. Like “oh i think you guys in USA are still in lockdown?? Maybe?? I don’t know 🤪🤪 well anyways back to me”. It’s just ignorant. So easy to look up information online and keep yourself in the loop. She didn’t show any compassion or send good wishes etc, anything. Even worse, she was completely ignorant to what was going on in the world.
Lol the only time she acknowledged the lockdown in Vic was when she ordered a bed from Melbourne that was taking long to arrive because of COVID. She then made a pretentious story of “thinking about you all in Melbourne uwu 🥺😤💕” and that was it. The only time she’ll be in the loop is when it directly affects her.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.