Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not to be the covid police or even bring it up on this thread, but Fox has a bucket and stuff which to me suggests they’re going to sit on the beach and play in the sand which is against lockdown laws. There were literal helicopters going over beaches in the eastern suburbs of Sydney and policing going up to people sitting on Bondi beach because this is exactly what they don’t want. Yes you can go to the beach for “essential exercise” but that means going for a swim and getting out right away. Not sitting in the beach and playing in the sand.

I know I sound like a bit of a Karen right now but I haven’t seen my family in over a year. There are so many people struggling from covid lockdowns whether it’s emotionally, financially, ect and people like Sarah breaking lockdown laws is so annoying. She lives in a massive house with a backyard. What about people living in apartments alone?
Then there’s people like Sarah that are going to increase our lockdown restrictions and get the beaches closed. If that happens it’s fine for her she has a pool, a massive backyard and she doesn’t live alone, what about the people that getting out for a swim is the highlight of their day? Oh not to mention she works for home and isn’t one of the people who have lost work from lockdown and can’t make ends meet?

Sorry rant over but it just shits me so hard that people take advantage of breaking lockdown and ruin for people who are barely keeping it together as is…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Why does Paris hilton seem more proficient at cooking than Sarah 🤣
Paris: curated a personality that seems uneducated but is extremely intelligent (in my opinion anyway!)

Sarah: curated a personality that seems educated but is unqualified/uneducated in every thing they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry not to be the covid police or even bring it up on this thread, but Fox has a bucket and stuff which to me suggests they’re going to sit on the beach and play in the sand which is against lockdown laws. There were literal helicopters going over beaches in the eastern suburbs of Sydney and policing going up to people sitting on Bondi beach because this is exactly what they don’t want. Yes you can go to the beach for “essential exercise” but that means going for a swim and getting out right away. Not sitting in the beach and playing in the sand.

I know I sound like a bit of a Karen right now but I haven’t seen my family in over a year. There are so many people struggling from covid lockdowns whether it’s emotionally, financially, ect and people like Sarah breaking lockdown laws is so annoying. She lives in a massive house with a backyard. What about people living in apartments alone?
Then there’s people like Sarah that are going to increase our lockdown restrictions and get the beaches closed. If that happens it’s fine for her she has a pool, a massive backyard and she doesn’t live alone, what about the people that getting out for a swim is the highlight of their day? Oh not to mention she works for home and isn’t one of the people who have lost work from lockdown and can’t make ends meet?

Sorry rant over but it just shits me so hard that people take advantage of breaking lockdown and ruin for people who are barely keeping it together as is…
Don't apologise, you're entitled to your feelings.

This is where covid restrictions get do muddled for people. In all reality there is probably actually no harm in a toddler and parents going to a deserted beach and digging in the sand for some sun. BUT it's against the restrictions because number of people on beaches cannot be policed well, people linger and abuse the privilege and then that where the masses of people on beaches/in parks are causing spread.

This is also where Sarah and anyone with a platform on social media could be aware and making a POSSITIVE influence. Not broadcasting herself bending the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
this may have been asked in a thread already, but are there any influencers in sydney or australia who have posted about getting their vaccination or the protest in sydney a few weeks back?

I didnt see anything from sammy robinson or sarahs day but i may have missed

Reactions: 6
Don't apologise, you're entitled to your feelings.

This is where covid restrictions get do muddled for people. In all reality there is probably actually no harm in a toddler and parents going to a deserted beach and digging in the sand for some sun. BUT it's against the restrictions because number of people on beaches cannot be policed well, people linger and abuse the privilege and then that where the masses of people on beaches/in parks are causing spread.

This is also where Sarah and anyone with a platform on social media could be aware and making a POSSITIVE influence. Not broadcasting herself bending the rules.
Exactly stronger and more uniform rules are about easier comprehension and enforcement. As we see time and time again we cannot trust people to do the right thing on their own accord and it only takes 1-2 people to muck things up for everyone (looking at Vic's most recent outbreaks). I've literally done research for the WHO about this about balancing personal freedoms with a covid response and what a lot of people conveniently forget is that a right to health (and life!!!) is literally a human right. I'm so bleeping over people flaunting the rules or not thinking they need to be made tougher. The upwards trajectory of the NSW cases says everything you need to know about the efficiency of the current lockdown.

I've missed my graduation. I haven't seen my family for 2+ years cause they live overseas. I've had surgery that I need because I can't straighten my leg or run postponed twice because of lockdowns and yet I'm happy with the Vic lockdown we're in because we know that it works even though the rules may seem overbearing.

I think I need a break from here and media in general. Take care, look after each other, check in on people virtually and live with some goddamn empathy for those doing it tougher than us. Yes it's hard but at least your not one of those 5 people who lost their lives overnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn’t it illegal to have your dog off the lead too? Unless it’s a dog beach.

Reactions: 13
ITS WEEK 6 NOT 7 OMG
god she’s precious. Living in Melbourne and now having seen our cases today and knowing our lockdown will be extended after only being out of it for like a week… people in other states are being pretty dramatic especially after so many of them poked fun at Victoria when we had our mad outbreak last year.

this may have been asked in a thread already, but are there any influencers in sydney or australia who have posted about getting their vaccination or the protest in sydney a few weeks back?

I didnt see anything from sammy robinson or sarahs day but i may have missed
only influencer I’ve seen actively post about getting the AZ vax is Abby chatfield and Sarah’s nutritionist for Sunee was posting about the protests I believe in favour of them and you know how ✨your vibe attracts your tribe✨ Dee also posted a really offensive post about mental health not long after that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so dense. 7 weeks into her lockdown and she’s going to the beach for a picnic. She must have copped so many messages as soon as she uploaded the stories.
Again, Sarah- see a therapist if you are struggling. They do Telehealth. Tell your followers you sought help. It could be the most valuable content you’ve shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think I need a break from here and media in general. Take care, look after each other, check in on people virtually and live with some goddamn empathy for those doing it tougher than us. Yes it's hard but at least your not one of those 5 people who lost their lives overnight.
I feel similarly, had medical appointments postponed for ages, haven't seen my family for almost 2 years, and have had covid and lost friends to it. It's draining to see this ignorant tit from Scuzz and others. Take care of yourself, hun. Do all that you can to feel better and just take each day at a time. You'll be missed on here but you need to put yourself first. 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
god she’s precious. Living in Melbourne and now having seen our cases today and knowing our lockdown will be extended after only being out of it for like a week… people in other states are being pretty dramatic especially after so many of them poked fun at Victoria when we had our mad outbreak last year.

only influencer I’ve seen actively post about getting the AZ vax is Abby chatfield and Sarah’s nutritionist for Sunee was posting about the protests I believe in favour of them and you know how ✨your vibe attracts your tribe✨ Dee also posted a really offensive post about mental health not long after that too.
I feel disappointed! I don’t know if I have the “right” to be per say but it’s kind of bleh.

Even Sammy Robinson lately just posting stories which are clearly sponsored it’s tiring which is why I decided to unfollow for now especially though lockdown it’s hard to be bombarded with people just trying to make money. I feel like it’s the same vibe as sarahs constant skin care routine updates.

Reactions: 10
You guys, we know she gets dates wrong all the time, and exaggerates like crazy.
But in her defence, she said ‘weekend #7 in lockdown’ which it is. It’s the 7th weekend in lockdown if we are counting from the 26th of June.

Reactions: 16
Why are they maskless when heading out? Bloody hell
I mean, until we saw the video of her dicknosing it on the flight to Byron we had NEVER seen her wearing a mask or evidence of them owning masks at all. These dingleberries live in a very different world than the rest of us who've been masking and isolating for the past year and a half...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s so out of touch with reality it’s infuriating…. “hey guys, who wants to see how I cheer myself up by flaunting the lockdown rules in NSW and being an all-round head?!” They’ll be off on a family grocery shop next, before stopping in to D(head)Bowls….

• Haha
Reactions: 35
OT, but Sarah’s actions are so predicable. I 100% think she’s gonna come onto Insta stories tomorrow and be like “hey guys, sorry I’ve been so MIA yesterday was such a busy day!!” And then probably go on to talk about tag teaming with Kurt and how she hasn’t worked out in ages and complain about fox’s behaviour.
You called it! “It’s honestly just been because I’ve been with Focks SoOo much! And… in a “GOOD WAY” like, I feel like we’ve really bonded over this lockdown period” SeZza HONEYYYYY there’s a lot to unpack here! She is always saying she’s a SAHM? Her life has literally not changed except for the fact she can’t fly to Byrunnnn for photo shoots. She is still doing the same tit she always did.

I feel so horrible for Fox. It shouldn’t take a lockdown for his mum to feel like she’s bonded with him.

She’s so out of touch with reality it’s infuriating…. “hey guys, who wants to see how I cheer myself up by flaunting the lockdown rules in NSW and being an all-round head?!” They’ll be off on a family grocery shop next, before stopping in to D(head)Bowls….
That’s the whole Cronulla mindset tho. I work there (my shop has closed) and before we shut a few weeks ago, nothing had changed. My manager went in to do some admin 2 days ago and he said it was unreal, barely a mask in sight and the mall was packed. She’s a product of her rich, entitled environment.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It shouldn’t take a lockdown for his mum to feel like she’s bonded with him.
That "in a good way" was SOOO loaded. UGH.
Her lack of self awareness, and inability to just pause before she puts this stuff out to millions, is incredible.

I feel like the "I have no content!" was also a response to all the speculation on here and on reddit, about her having piles and piles of pre-shot content ready to go up.

Reactions: 18
Paris: curated a personality that seems uneducated but is extremely intelligent (in my opinion anyway!)

Sarah: curated a personality that seems educated but is unqualified/uneducated in every thing they do.
Hard agree (I love Paris) 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.