Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe she is pregnant, the last few times before the wedding she acknowledged the “rumours” and said she wasn’t blah blah blah I would tell you’s if I was sissy’s. and we all know she does read here so she is either loving the attention and just getting some name ideas 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everyone else: Lockdown has been hard because I can't go out to exercise, go to the gym, and I'm restricted to my living room and just not enough space.

Scummy Scuz: I've been liking MiXinG uP wHerE i WorKoUt during lockdown.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
You called it! “It’s honestly just been because I’ve been with Focks SoOo much! And… in a “GOOD WAY” like, I feel like we’ve really bonded over this lockdown period” SeZza HONEYYYYY there’s a lot to unpack here! She is always saying she’s a SAHM? Her life has literally not changed except for the fact she can’t fly to Byrunnnn for photo shoots. She is still doing the same tit she always did.

I feel so horrible for Fox. It shouldn’t take a lockdown for his mum to feel like she’s bonded with him.
Having been raised by a narcissistic parent who behaved in very similar ways to Sarah I feel so bad for Fox in the future when he is better able to understand what’s being said about him. It’s very sad to think of him watching back her videos when he’s older and seeing how much she doesn’t like him 😓

I’m sure that all parents must feel frustrated and annoyed by their kids at time of course, but the theme of her videos is often, IMO, ‘fox is difficult’.

I wish she would rephrase it and just say ‘I’m finding this difficult but I know it’s not his fault because he’s the child.’

Reactions: 27
are there any influencers in sydney or australia who have posted about getting their vaccination or the protest in sydney a few weeks back?
lauren simpson posted a selfie to her stories saying she was getting it that day. One of her mates did a anti-protest rant too which is good

Reactions: 6
Definitely not the 'abs' shot of the past... she mentioned letting lunch settle in the precious story... but I'd say she is definitely pregnant. I feel terrible for fox and abby because they are already so neglected and shocked that kj could even get it up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s VERY easy to find let’s just say that lol
Omg I just googled and when I put the address in on maps it really does look like her house… am horrified for them all, that’s so unsafe 😬

Also, sorry for bombarding with posts this morning - I have insomnia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Definitely not the 'abs' shot of the past... she mentioned letting lunch settle in the precious story... but I'd say she is definitely pregnant. I feel terrible for fox and abby because they are already so neglected and shocked that kj could even get it up.
This was 100% to stir up more speculation

Reactions: 24
So, She disregards any pregnancy related questions, yet feeds into the speculation ALL THE TIME. The IG story post of her wearing a bikini, where she is blatantly flaunting a bump 🧐🤨.

This reminds of me of her obnoxious engagement saga where she was flaunting an engagement ring on her left hand but ignoring any comments regarding it to build suspense for weeks.

I’d say the real reason she is hating lockdown is because she can’t film any OTT pregnancy announcement videos for her YouTube & hasn’t got her clique surrounding her telling her she is the “most tiny pregnant lady they’ve ever seen”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Everyone else: we enjoyed a nice swim
Sarah: ocean swimming practice to kickstart surfing career
🙄🙄🙄
Why does everything sound so competitive. Earthy Andy doesn’t proclaim how much her kids love the water - she doesn’t need to because you can tell because they’re there all the time. They’re too busy enjoying the ocean like real thalassophiles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.