Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah sez I bet they were calling you trash... I guess at least you're still being your "authentic" self

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im not nitpicking actually curious if anyone else thought she had too many groceries for one week? Fruits and veggies are very filling Im genuinely not sure how the three of them could consume that much especially when Sarah is filling her and fox up with crappy protein drinks. Does anyone else consume this much fruit and veg in a week?

Reactions: 17
Im not nitpicking actually curious if anyone else thought she had too many groceries for one week? Fruits and veggies are very filling Im genuinely not sure how the three of them could consume that much especially when Sarah is filling her and fox up with crappy protein drinks. Does anyone else consume this much fruit and veg in a week?
100% she uses most of it for Sunee photo props. Then they go in the bin.....

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m a few days behind Sarah if she was 8 weeks on the day that she leaked the news. So she would be in her 10th week of pregnancy now. I’m very almost 10w with what will be my first (not counting my previous losses), and I’m already showing/look constantly bloated so unsurprised she wore what she wore today and also the large oversized sweater jumpers. I’m living in those too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A family of 3 could easily eat all that imo. Would sez? Nah

Reactions: 10
I'm blocked so I didn't see the amount she got but I'm assuming it's not too much.
My partner and I get produce delivered and it's usually two big boxes that last us 1-1.5 weeks. We're plant based though and eat a tit ton :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow she is extra bogan today. “Wiltering”???
and “my child eats so much”. Yeah most toddlers do babe! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Also, maybe she thinks fox eats sooo much because he has the same portion sizes as queen sez herself, making her think that her toddlaahhh is eating big adult portions when really it’s her who’s eating tiny portions???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
7749616D-C062-40A8-B370-F70D1FD9AE75.jpeg

Sunee has so much conflicting information. Sarah is always talking about listening to your body and eating when hungry. So why is she always doing posts about how to eat less? Why would someone need to stay fuller for longer, if your hungry eat. If your in a diet stay away from Sunee.

Also I know it isn’t a competition but my 3yr old boy eats more than Fox. Active children need the fuel to feed their activity levels. If a child is eating less it often means they are not moving as much. It really is that simple for the majority of toddlers.

Reactions: 20
Random af, but it's been on my mind-
Has anyone seen any dog toys around? There's always Fox toys lying around, but I never see Abby with a ball or a toy, let alone any lying around the house. You don't even see a dog bed outside or inside! I feel so sad for that cute pup.
My puppy has toys, puzzles and beds everywhere so maybe this is just a stark contrast.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a bit of catching up to do on this thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but WHAT IS THAT PRONUNCIATION OF NACHOS? "Narrr-choss'.

Just... what... I... no.

No no no.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Random af, but it's been on my mind-
Has anyone seen any dog toys around? There's always Fox toys lying around, but I never see Abby with a ball or a toy, let alone any lying around the house. You don't even see a dog bed outside or inside! I feel so sad for that cute pup.
My puppy has toys, puzzles and beds everywhere so maybe this is just a stark contrast.
We've seen them throw a ball for Abby on walks (when they can be bothered) but you're right, we never see anything dog related at home. Abby, unfortunately, was the original prop. She's not even there for show anymore.
WHAT IS THAT PRONUNCIATION OF NACHOS? "Narrr-choss'.
She pronounced it like this a little while ago and people DM'd her to correct her cos she took to her stories trying to explain it's just how she's always heard it pronounced or some bs. I think she even tried to say Aussies just say it different (to Americans). She's so sheltered and vanilla it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, watched 2 secs of it cause I was curious about the dresses and what else she tried on. But the way she pronounced vendor was fricking odd kept saying venDOORS with real emphasis on the doors, was a) the most interesting thing about the Video besides hearing how little Sarah cares about her husband, but also b) what? It’s so odd has no one in her life gone what. Maybe it’s an Aussie thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope, not one other Australian says VenDOORs 🙄 this jumped out at me when I heard it to. Thw typical Australian pronunciation is more along the lines of "Vend-A"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
44BC7341-A958-40FB-9B88-F736CCD4E844.png
beAuTy BuNnDle!
Erm, you mean protein that makes the greyest, most watery ‘smoothie’ ever; hair vitamins that you don’t take (please tell me you don’t take them bc if so your thin af hair is NOT a good indication of their efficacy); and poopy bloom for a perennially gUrGlY tUmMy, almost like it’s what is causing the GI issues?
Beauty bundle indeed...we’ll pass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.