Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand why it’s on her head 😂

I guess she’s just trying to be quirky or something but I don’t get it lol
Because you can't be a MiLfY MuMmY if you've got wrinkles from too much sun exposure. In her very old vlogs - me thinks it's the one where she went on her first vacation with Kurt and his sister Vanessa - she moans about getting wrinkles and not bring able to be a MILF (I hate that I know this ...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Someone please tell me how this angle is not blatant pregnancy bait? She says she’s full from lunch. Please. We aren’t that dumb.
This was so cringe. Same with the mirror selfie showing her relaxed stomach. The thought of her scheming to show those angles and knowing it’s going to make her followers go wild asking seriously gives me the ick. This is a grown adult strategically baiting an internet following, for attention and validation. ICK. Sarah’s mental state is not right - she lives only for the internet and not herself or her family

Also who guessed her story content for this weekend? Focks, some superiority complex about her Oshean child swimming in the WateR while she feels flat and debilitating with her imaginary friends if she should workout because she hasn’t worked out in 26 hours and 3 minutes, not counting her sneaking reformer play, boxing session and pilates filming. Almost forgot some serious straining with her feet apart to stop her legs touching. #predictable and on loop.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
this may have been asked in a thread already, but are there any influencers in sydney or australia who have posted about getting their vaccination or the protest in sydney a few weeks back?

I didnt see anything from sammy robinson or sarahs day but i may have missed
I’m sorry but I really disagree with this. There’s a big backlash when Chloe szep shares her opinion on the protests because it’s not pure outrage but we’re also still expecting influencers to share if they’re vaccinated and their thoughts of protests? Yes it’s worldly and relevant but it’s not their realm and with massive audiences, they should do exactly what we’ve criticised Sarah for not doing so many times, by sticking to what they know and keeping the rest offline. I’m all for influencers sharing if they get vaccinated and their thoughts if they want and I think that’s great but I think it’s ridiculous to wait for certain Instagram people to do something that has nothing to do with their page. You wouldn’t expect them to share when they get their Pap smear (maybe Sarah actually lol) so why do we NEED them to share their vax? It does also bug me how many influencers, including Abbie , are pushing AZ as “just get it done and do your part so we can go back to normal, stop being selfish”. Sorry no, it’s not our fault the government didn’t order enough/ordered too much of the wrong kind and as someone who has someone close to me now severely affected by AZ, I think it’s just as dangerous as Chloe szep telling people the sun changes our DNA in a good way.
I think this forum needs to stick to Sarah related topics to avoid this turning into a Covid thread

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What's worse is her bait works. Even when we know its bait. Even when we know its so cringe. It works.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but I really disagree with this. There’s a big backlash when Chloe szep shares her opinion on the protests because it’s not pure outrage but we’re also still expecting influencers to share if they’re vaccinated and their thoughts of protests? Yes it’s worldly and relevant but it’s not their realm and with massive audiences, they should do exactly what we’ve criticised Sarah for not doing so many times, by sticking to what they know and keeping the rest offline. I’m all for influencers sharing if they get vaccinated and their thoughts if they want and I think that’s great but I think it’s ridiculous to wait for certain Instagram people to do something that has nothing to do with their page. You wouldn’t expect them to share when they get their Pap smear (maybe Sarah actually lol) so why do we NEED them to share their vax? It does also bug me how many influencers, including Abbie , are pushing AZ as “just get it done and do your part so we can go back to normal, stop being selfish”. Sorry no, it’s not our fault the government didn’t order enough/ordered too much of the wrong kind and as someone who has someone close to me now severely affected by AZ, I think it’s just as dangerous as Chloe szep telling people the sun changes our DNA in a good way.
I think this forum needs to stick to Sarah related topics to avoid this turning into a Covid thread
What exactly are you disagreeing with? (That I said that is - asking a question in an open forum or?).

covid is a related topic to all of us technically as we are all being affected by it so I’m not sure I understand your point or what is meant by “sarah related topic”. Sarah is a member of our community, and probably in the direct vicinity of some of us so I think it’s relevant that a lot of posts here call her out on her actions through covid (if any are going against health orders or current rules).

but if anyone can enlighten me on what the sarah related topics are please let me know so that I do not run this thread off course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Loves talking about doing pilates so often... but have we ever actually seen her do pilates?

Further to that I've.. I've never seen the reformer used for anything but pulses when she's procrastinating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Loves talking about doing pilates so often... but have we ever actually seen her do pilates?

Further to that I've.. I've never seen the reformer used for anything but pulses when she's procrastinating.
I think what another poster said about her not knowing how to use the reformer properly is spot on. It’s kind of a metaphor for her life. She got this expensive piece of equipment gifted to her and she shows it off very often, but she has no idea what she’s doing and zero qualifications that can guide her on how to use it. Instead of researching proper reformer workouts or getting a professional to help her, she acts like she’s a Pilates expert while not really doing much on the reformer except, like you say, procrastinating by doing a few pulses on it and that’s it. She’s never done a proper workout on it and she’s too lazy to spend some time learning how to use it properly. It’s all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m all for staying active in pregnancy (in the way that suits you) but for fucks sake, why does she have such a crazy obsession with getting her heart rate so high?!?! If she is pregnant, and she hasn’t run in ages like she said (not that we can believe anything she says with a time measurement) why is she pushing her heart rate so high doing stair sprints? Does she actually use her brain?

Reactions: 33
I still don’t understand why it’s on her head 😂

I guess she’s just trying to be quirky or something but I don’t get it lol
oh it's very odd. either hiding her messed up hair or too lazy to get a hat. she did the same thing the other day with her top

Reactions: 9
She has a child sized head, you guys.

Even her dang head is soooo smol and tiny.
Not that we needed her to let us know this. IT SHOWS.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine asking your follows who have probably been laid of, have been fired or are just generally unemployed if they want a haul of all the things you’ve bought during lockdown. Imagine being that privileged that you don’t have to check the price tag and think about how you can live for the rest of the week when you buy stuff. The ignorance is baffling.

Everyone else: shopping strip/ shopping centre
Sarah: MaLL sTrIp

Ugh bleeping barf 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I think it’s relevant that a lot of posts here call her out on her actions through covid (if any are going against health orders or current rules).
Yes I agree with you. Posts about Scuzz breaking the rules are perfectly fine. What I'm sick of seeing here (and not saying this is what you personally posted) are people listing what the rules are for their specific location and/or talking about vaccine availability and where you are on the list of vaccination. No one cares about that and it has zero relevance to Scuzzy.

Reactions: 50
Same I don’t think we should expect public figures to talk about every topical issues, especially when they are unqualified. I’m all for spreading awareness, but I would much rather have them keep quiet instead of spreading misinformation like some anti-vax, anti-mask or anti-lockdown BS. This thread has gotten really derailed by COVID related stuff lately, I think it would be best if we keep things exclusively about Sarah as I’m sure we’ve all heard enough about this virus already (probably except for Sarah lol).

Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHA. Pick me girl is bragging about having a small head now 🤣 I can’t. She needs psychiatric help at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I call BS…. Why is she so passive aggressive with the 👍🏻
View attachment 701076
It was their “outdoor exercise for the day” then this afternoon she went and did an outdoor run / stair run… so she went out to excercise twice? Despite having a full blown gym set up at home… oh an a Pilates room with a bleeping reformer machine…

Sarah you dumb twit, if you’re going to lie about your one outdoor exercise of the day:
1) don’t post yourself going out for a second run on the stairs
2) hide Focks Oceans sand toys

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.