Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was always going to film a reel showing her workout. What's the point of asking people to vote. Why would anyone opt for clicking a 'no content' button when she doesn't have any interesting or useful content at the moment.

Ugh what is she actually influencing. Like yesterday's "outdoor office" post- if you only have two minutes left, then do your two minutes girl. Why are you wasting time taking bizarre fake drinking photos.

Also lol'ed about "vacating inside". Relocating maybe babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
6CA78732-1E55-4FC0-8DA1-ABA5D2DE39E1.png

Okay I know this is an absolutely NORMAL body but I can’t imagine skuzz ever showing her side without sucking in first. Just more pregnancy bait

Reactions: 24
She reminds me of a child, “NO ITS MINE!” 🙄 literally a child raising a child.

Re: her beauty bundle

She has been scamming ever since she was on the platform. Her ebooks are written with zero qualifications, resulting in injuries in many. Her plagiarised activewear is poorly made and expensive. Her deodorant gave people rashes. Her Sunee app locks people in 3 month+ subscriptions in exchange of a smoothie recipe every week. They literally ran a giveaway in exchange for fake reviews that are still up. The list goes on.

Even after all these her stans do not see any issue and fall for whatever she pulls out. They are just as braindead as she is.
Haha can I just say how much I enjoy your commentary on these threads @Nodi504? You have a knack for distilling Scuzza’s literal years of scandals, poor behaviour, and general distastefulness in such a concise and entertaining way 👌🏻
(edit I realise the damage Scummy is causing is no laughing matter; just showing appreciation for a fellow tattler)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think her Pilates workout will be done on the mat or reformer?
After everyone posting here saying that she never films herself using it, I’ve been waiting for her to do that.
But people buying her ebook wouldn’t have a reformer at home, so I doubt it will happen today.

Reactions: 15
Reading her latest post, I wonder if Tahlia has stopped working for Team SD because of her mental health? I saw she went back to nursing. I can imagine working for Sarah (never mind being her sister) would be quite toxic (all that hUsTLing and eff the haterzzz). Especially when that sister thinks mental illness can be cured by walking and getting outside :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I thought the exact same thing. When I saw Tahlia had posted this I looked straight away at the like, I knew Sarah's name wouldn't be there. She is a cold hearted cow.
[/QUOTE]

Okay sweet so I’m not alone and not pulling straws! I just yeah I would be devasted to know my sister can’t even publicly support my sharing my mental health journey. I feel like I just wanna reach out to her and say hey you’re not alone & I want you to know that no matter what people say or think, diet and food and excercise isn’t a cure for mental health or can help distract you for sure but it’s not the cure and if you ever need any help I’m so open to helping. I just it really does break my heart.

Sorry - I keep thinking about this and then don't want to ask but....is your avatar Sarah with the 'man' filter??? 🤣

I thought the exact same thing. When I saw Tahlia had posted this I looked straight away at the like, I knew Sarah's name wouldn't be there. She is a cold hearted cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Short answer: absolutely, NO.
😂 😂 😂
School teacher missy's english is beyond terrible.

But I have other questions:
What is this post? Is it an ad for the cup?
What's it got to do with 4% on her laptop?
Why does anyone need to know any of the information she has shared?
What difference would it make to anyone?
Why is she pouting extra hard with that kissie mouth on the straw?

Everyone else: Took my laptop out so sit in the sun today, while I work.

Scummy Scuz: eNjOy mY oUtdOoR ofFicE

🤡 🤡
That straws seeing more action than kurts seen in two years

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Reading her latest post, I wonder if Tahlia has stopped working for Team SD because of her mental health? I saw she went back to nursing. I can imagine working for Sarah (never mind being her sister) would be quite toxic (all that hUsTLing and eff the haterzzz). Especially when that sister thinks mental illness can be cured by walking and getting outside :rolleyes:
Perhaps she has returned to nursing and stepped away from Scuzz balls Day. However if she has that really says how bad Sarah is. The work nurses do is HARD, I have so much respect for them, especially throughout the pandemic. The job she had with Sarah should have been quite cushy, however dealing with a narcissistic is just about the hardest thing someone can do.

Reactions: 18
The audacity of this woman to not only post “Pilates” workouts on Instagram as though she has any idea what she is doing, but to also put it in an ebook and charge an insane amount for it without any qualifications! How is this legal? What is the point of people getting qualifications when people like Sarah profit anyway? Makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Her latest post… sarah babe, moving your body around in repetitive motions while pointing your toes doesn’t make it pilates 😂 😂 🤡🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Haha can I just say how much I enjoy your commentary on these threads @Nodi504? You have a knack for distilling Scuzza’s literal years of scandals, poor behaviour, and general distastefulness in such a concise and entertaining way 👌🏻
(edit I realise the damage Scummy is causing is no laughing matter; just showing appreciation for a fellow tattler)
Aww appreciate it so much 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
MaT PiLatEs, AnKlE WeIgHt AdDition...
Wears weights on hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 (new profile pic, anyone?)

Also:
1. Just because you’re standing on a mat, doesn’t make it mat Pilates
2. Related to above, her form is terrible, doesn’t follow the tenets of Pilates to focus on core stabilising areas (i.e. shoulder girdle, pelvic floor, overall posture and alignment, and slow, controlled movements). I realise she sped much of it up but the first few seconds plays in real time, and it’s wayyyyy rushed. NOT Pilates. I’m a mere student of Pilates and even I know that.
3. Check out the last frame of Fox (attempted to upload vid here but may not have worked). She is already teaching him how to ‘lift’ and do push-ups. If I were her this would be a terrifying realisation of just how much my children would model off me and try to emulate me. It’s heartbreaking to see that Fox is already being encouraged to do organised workouts, even if at this time it’s in the context of play. Kid is going to have major issues with food, exercise and self image further on in life. It’s practically a guarantee at this point.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 709005
Okay I know this is an absolutely NORMAL body but I can’t imagine skuzz ever showing her side without sucking in first. Just more pregnancy bait
When I watched this story without pausing it on her side profile she definitely doesn’t look “pregnant” because it’s over in such a flash. But now I see (what for her is a bump, or otherwise she’d address is by saying she’s sooooo bloated from sodium/soy/whatever).

Reactions: 9
She may as well announce it already
Am I the only one who doesn't think that's a good endorsement for leggings though? Georgia Stevenson keeps saying the same thing about lskd tights and it honestly puts me off them???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry - I keep thinking about this and then don't want to ask but....is your avatar Sarah with the 'man' filter??? 🤣

Yes it is 😂

Yes it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m probably pulling at straws but anyone else feel it’s odd, and kind of frustrating that Sarah doesn’t like her sisters post she made yesterday
Hmmm nah. I've said this before with the Kate stuff too. I'll pay this, I don't see any issue with not liking these posts on IG. It doesn't assume that she hasn't reached out privately.

Reactions: 6
She may as well announce it already
I cant imagine why wearing a size smaller, because "they suck you in" can feel comfy or good for growing baby bumps???
Not a mom, not going to ever be one, so I don't know. This is an assumption Im making.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.