Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm being patient so I can film it for you!"

duck RIGHT OFF with this privileged bullshit.

How dare she behave like her viewers gain from watching her open boxes of stuff she bought for herself because she's losing her mind in lockdown and has a disposable income large enough to feed a small town. duck HER. She really cannot read a room. Seven weeks in, and she is not seeing how this is not only in terrible taste but damaging her image.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Someone please tell me how this angle is not blatant pregnancy bait? She says she’s full from lunch. Please. We aren’t that dumb.
Oh it's a million % pregnancy bait. She is trying to show off as though she is, but "not show".

All I can say, if she is baiting like this and is NOT pregnant then that's disgusting. As someone who has been TTC for almost a year, I could never imagine tempting fate like this, so dismissive of what a blessing a pregnancy would be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
9695352F-150A-4CC1-A880-3EE204C1D3A0.jpeg

Is it just me, or has Kurt aged really quickly since he began dating Sarah? I’m sure this has potentially been discussed by my god you can really see it in this photo. 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I’m interested to find out how she first exploits this pregnancy officially (even though she already has with all the baiting)

Any ideas for how she’ll announce it in the way that will benefit her the most re views and $$$

Reactions: 8
Are "random online purchases during lockdown" haul videos a thing? I know scuzz says that her favourite videos to watch are "X,y,z" which are whatever the kind of video she will upload next - wedding video, day in the life, skincare routine. But i can't believe lockdown shopping hauls are that common on YouTube 🤦

Reactions: 13
"I'm being patient so I can film it for you!"

duck RIGHT OFF with this privileged bullshit.

How dare she behave like her viewers gain from watching her open boxes of stuff she bought for herself because she's losing her mind in lockdown and has a disposable income large enough to feed a small town. duck HER. She really cannot read a room. Seven weeks in, and she is not seeing how this is not only in terrible taste but damaging her image.
I think it’s gotten to a point where it doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative; attention is attention.

Reactions: 15
I’m interested to find out how she first exploits this pregnancy officially (even though she already has with all the baiting)

Any ideas for how she’ll announce it in the way that will benefit her the most re views and $$$
She will defs posts a vlog with a screen grab like “AM I PREGANTE????” to lure people in before she actually announces it

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I hate to say it but I wonder if she will dramatise any 'risky' aspect of the pregnancy and profit from it.

She will defs posts a vlog with a screen grab like “AM I PREGANTE????” to lure people in before she actually announces it
And it will be in a normal vlog and it'll be a mini Q&A and just ONE question and she'll answer it 'Don't ask, I'll tell you when I'm pregnant'. She's already done this.

Reactions: 17
she is hardly on YouTube so I’m not sure how she can hype it up on there. She never uploads so it would be weird. Though it’ll be “these are my favourite videos to film/watch”

Reactions: 7
She’ll probably try and snag a sponsor from a fertility app like clue or flo.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Paris: curated a personality that seems uneducated but is extremely intelligent (in my opinion anyway!)

Sarah: curated a personality that seems educated but is unqualified/uneducated in every thing they do.
Well said 🤣

If anyone has screen grabs report it. We have her name and address. As above they're selfish cunts with no empathy.
Agree! Bloody asswipes the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with the “I have a child size head” nonsense. Everything with her has to be small… it’s concerning

Also, she just called a flock of cockatoos a “swarm”. 😂 Can’t believe she was going to be a teacher. These are the basics.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
100000% she’s pregnant. She’s so disgusting how she’s continuing to bait everyone.

I’m shocked how much exercise she is doing at 8-9 weeks in her pregnancy. A lot of women feel like absolute rubbish at this stage and are just trying to survive day by day… but not SEzZy. She’s some kind of unicorn.

I’m predicting she’s going to start spouting all kinds of BS about some potion she took that made her feel amazing, energetic, and that she is going to have a “healthy” pregnancy complete with her top abs still visible. She loves to shame everyone else, this will be no different.

also…. No more updates on her “hair journey” with tropeka pills that she obviously never took.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She must not spend a lot of time with Fox if she never stories when she's being a mum 🤔🤔 and in a good way? HOW COULD SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR KID BE BAD? Bloody pea head

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t deal with the “I have a child size head” nonsense. Everything with her has to be small… it’s concerning

Also, she just called a flock of cockatoos a “swarm”. 😂 Can’t believe she was going to be a teacher. These are the basics.
Child sized head, and evidently a child sized brain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Are "random online purchases during lockdown" haul videos a thing? I know scuzz says that her favourite videos to watch are "X,y,z" which are whatever the kind of video she will upload next - wedding video, day in the life, skincare routine. But i can't believe lockdown shopping hauls are that common on YouTube 🤦
If she posts a video about it she’ll be able to write it all off for tax purposes as a business expense, that’ll be why. Not sure if that relates to just making an Instagram post

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She must not spend a lot of time with Fox if she never stories when she's being a mum 🤔🤔 and in a good way? HOW COULD SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR KID BE BAD? Bloody pea head
Pea head has me dead ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.