Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted earlier about WF’s office and how nice it is. They recently did a renovation and Its so obvious they are ripping off their customers with plagiarised designs and unethically manufactured, cheap clothing to bring in the big bucks!!! Of course they’re making a tit load of money they probably don’t pay what other brands would for original designs, they just find the latest trend and slap some white fox branding across it and voila! It probably costs $10 to produce their crappy leggings they sell for $80+

It makes me sick these types of brands that capitalise on copying other people’s honest work. Idiots like Sarah don’t give a duck about the impact it has not only on the independent designers struggling to compete with their scale but the people being underpaid to produce the clothing and the amount of waste fast fashion creates.

I’m so sick of people like Sarah giving these brands a platform because all they see is $$

Reactions: 18
I wonder what Sarah ate at her family's house last night... I can't imagine she would eat chips like everybody else.

I bet she just didn't eat with them at all.

I don't know how these alarm bells don't prompt her parents to intervene... And realise she has a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the same. I hope Fox gets fed 'normally' when he goes over there twice a week. That gives me some hope. Maybe Kurt should spend two days a week there too lol. Fox also seems so happy there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In other news, Ellie Bullen from Elsa’s Wholesome Life had her baby. There are stacks of blue tick commenters on her birth announcement post congratulating her. Couldn’t find one from Sarah anywhere on there. But just yesterday(? or day before) Sarah was using her “friend” Ellie’s name to plug her pink poop drink on her stories. Only has “friends” when they can make her 💰 😕

Some thread title suggestions.

“Sarah’s Day: A desperate life of greed, restriction and misery”

Sarah’s day: will fake anything for $$$

Sarah’s day: dairy free, gluten free, ethics free, cash-chasing life

I couldn’t think of one that had WF in it...🧐
playinh devil’s advocate here, perhaps she congratulated her in private?

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 7
I know someone just said this but :unsure::unsure: posting a youtube haul... before the launch date... doesn't that eliminate any 'prize' anyone got from viewing the collection yesterday/early? Let's hope the password can be used as a discount code on checkout as well so there is some reward or benefit from the entire campaign.

Also... when you're so obsessed with bodychecking and sucking in to show your AbS, you also show how ill fitting and tit quality the crop is. LOL.

I had to edit to add another pic of the terrible quality / ill fit. Let's also count how many 'exchstra small is in the wash so I'm wearing a small' statements she says. One so far and I've 5 mins in.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember her story about how she desperately wanted a dog and was talking to her mum about how she could just get one and not tell the land lord? And her mum had said, no Sarah you can’t do that.

Makes me think that her parents probably do eye roll her princess demands but as she’s their daughter they don’t do anything about her tantrums. I can imagine her mum being, yes Sarah, no Sarah, that’s good Sarah, yes Sarah.

Reactions: 9
Still have to laugh that all that effort of individual videos when prize was to see the clothes the day before a youtube try on video...

Reactions: 17
Thread name suggestions:

Sarah's Day #4: Rich White Privilege, Spreading Bad Body Image

Sarah's Day #4: Photos Snapped, Boyfriend Trapped, I get bullied and my wHolE cAmPaIgN iS sCraPpEd

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know someone just said this but :unsure::unsure: posting a youtube haul... before the launch date... doesn't that eliminate any 'prize' anyone got from viewing the collection yesterday/early? Let's hope the password can be used as a discount code on checkout as well so there is some reward or benefit from the entire campaign.

Also... when you're so obsessed with bodychecking and sucking in to show your AbS, you also show how ill fitting and tit quality the crop is. LOL.

I had to edit to add another pic of the terrible quality / ill fit. Let's also count how many 'exchstra small is in the wash so I'm wearing a small' statements she says. One so far and I've 5 mins in.
Gosh that second pic just highlights how much she really needs a to wear a medium.

Reactions: 14

Kind of ironic how the extra small was “in the wash”, but on the WF site it says “Sarah wears a size SMALL”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
oof, the stans are thick. I’m not sure what this girls point is...? (On Christie Swadling’s pink drink post). I don’t like her either, but I wanted to see the snarky Sezzy Stan comments lol
This is ridiculous hahaha. like it's okay for Sarah to do it but not Christie. They are so brainwashed and manipulated!

Reactions: 9
I can't with her. In her new haul video, she says "I said to White Fox, I can't find a crop sweater ANYWHERE so we HAVE to CrEaTe one!". Legit googled "Crop sweater activewear" and found about 10 identical ones. Why does she lie about every little thing?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.