Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking! No POC in her new White Fox campaign. Are we surprised? Trashy, unoriginal, unethical and racist. I can totally see Sarah’s appeal for working with them and why she thinks they’re the perfect dream team. They’re like two peas in a pod. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else remember when Sarah was looking to 'hire' someone to edit her videos for her? I think it was around the time Fox was born or maybe just before. She wanted someone who had experience editing etc so she could just leave the footage with them and go about her life because she was ~sSoOooo bUsY~ getting her hair and nails done all the time.

Do you think she actually hired someone? At first, I thought there was no way she would loosen the reigns and let someone touch her videos. But her videos are actually edited REALLY well now...she never said anything about it since, and maybe she doesn't want to? Imagine Scuzzy having to admit someone else was doing a better job than her. Just a thought!

Do they do all sizing in Australia like this? Or do they have numbers as well?
Most places also have a proper sizing guide with measurements :)

Saying "Sarah wears a S" is the least helpful thing ever lol

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember when Sarah was looking to 'hire' someone to edit her videos for her? I think it was around the time Fox was born or maybe just before. She wanted someone who had experience editing etc so she could just leave the footage with them and go about her life because she was ~sSoOooo bUsY~ getting her hair and nails done all the time.

Do you think she actually hired someone? At first, I thought there was no way she would loosen the reigns and let someone touch her videos. But her videos are actually edited REALLY well now...she never said anything about it since, and maybe she doesn't want to? Imagine Scuzzy having to admit someone else was doing a better job than her. Just a thought!

Most places also have a proper sizing guide with measurements :)

Saying "Sarah wears a S" is the least helpful thing ever lol
In numbers terms a size small is generally a size 10 AUS (or a US size 6).

Reactions: 4
Okay I just looked at the collection 🤔
ummm as predicted, majority of the clothes we have already seen her wear in one shape or form. And the tangerine set, yikes. As if she would wear anything like that in real life. She is just trying to stay up with the trends so bad.

I can’t get over the obvious drawstring on all her tights. I feel like all my good quality tights stay up without an issue. Also wondering if she had a meltdown at these pictures and the camera adding weight. I know that is super harsh and shallow to say, but she doesn’t look too lean - just pretty normal and muscular. And like she’s about to pop a shoulder out
Zoomed out I didn't even think that was her! Girl is looking way thicker than the pics she posts 😬 The make up is awful. Is it weird I feel she doesn't have any sex appeal or is not in any way sexy....I don't know maybe it's a personal thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Looks like the comments on So Delicious calling out Sarah and Kurt has been deleted. Yet another brand putting profit above what is right

• Angry
Reactions: 15
it's actually sad how much @kendalbarden tries to be like Sarah. even using her #domesticprincess hashtag. It's actually quite concerning the impact Sarah is having on girls.
OMG I just had a look at her Instagram... she is actually a clone 😲 All the outfits, the sunglasses, the pjs, the hair! She tags Kurt in a lot of her photos too. Bizarre!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh man, this is Bondi Sands instagram-vs-reality all over again! Her face and body (while banging!) is SO different to what she puts on her pages. It really shows how much she photoshops/poses carefully when you compare her own selfie pics for WF to when someone else is behind the camera. I hope her young followers see the dissonance and become more aware of how "real and raw" she actually is.

Also I actually feel kinda bad for how awful the makeup makes her look? She looks like Tati Westbrook about to go full Game of Thrones on that tit

Sodelicious blocked me for my comment.

I also found the photos for whitefox and theklabel
My mouth is hanging open! There's literally no difference. WF is shameless

edit: wait, there is a difference. At least one company knows what diversity is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sodelicious blocked me for my comment.

I also found the photos for whitefox and theklabel
I saw people commenting on WF recent post of the tie dye jumper being exactly like Ariana Grande Merch. No surprise they are right.
I'll send all these side by side images to the likes of @dietprada. Hopefully this is the way Sarah x WF x P.E Nation will be exposed on a wider scale!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This whole campaign just isn’t her! As everyone said the makeup ages her. She looks like she is sucking her cheeks in to give her cheek bones...Her aesthetic is bubble gum princess, her fans love that, so own it! Why change and try and do this edgy, over the top glam active wear? Also, it’s gym wear, so why is her face caked in makeup??

Reactions: 17
I'm an idiot.... I thought Sarah was the only ambassador for WF (I didn't realise how big the company was) but she got competition big time!

She acts like she's the only one working with WF, even had me fooled!

She's just one of many - just a number!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This whole campaign just isn’t her! As everyone said the makeup ages her. She looks like she is sucking her cheeks in to give her cheek bones...Her aesthetic is bubble gum princess, her fans love that, so own it! Why change and try and do this edgy, over the top glam active wear? Also, it’s gym wear, so why is her face caked in makeup??
It's such a weird choice by her. Like.. sez.. hun... we both know you cannot pull off badass. She should have just kept with the princess act. Like i get the connection between the badass and workout gear but her workouts are literally so basic. She is no machine. She does dainty "ballet" workouts (aka pilates with pointed toes.. actual ballerinas are badasses though!). If she wanted to go with the more badass-i'm-strong vibes, it can still be communicated through various concepts instead of literally the most obvious (and quite frankly over done) obnoxious pose and angry look..

Just makes me wonder that maybe she doesn't get as much of a say in the collection and themes etc? I know she doesn't design tit but assumed she can at least pick the general theme and the fabric or details etc. The whole concept is probably ready before she steps in.

Either way the whole thing is a scam anyways. I mean 40€ (FORTY!!) for a basic bra?? Nike bras range from 20€-60€.. I mean come on.

Reactions: 18
anyone else think she literally looks like tammy hembrow in a bad way? hahaha, Actually so gross how much she is trying to sexualise herself. Why is she trying so hard kurt is literally her fiance lol, she doesn't need to try and impress us that much. My thoughts are that because she is an attention seeking person her logic probably is by over sexualising herself = more popularity. Sad

Reactions: 13
anyone else think she literally looks like tammy hembrow in a bad way? hahaha, Actually so gross how much she is trying to sexualise herself. Why is she trying so hard kurt is literally her fiance lol, she doesn't need to try and impress us that much. My thoughts are that because she is an attention seeking person her logic probably is by over sexualising herself = more popularity. Sad
Yes! It is so disturbing how much she sexualizes herself when the majority of her followers are teens and young women. I guess that's what happens when her life long goal has been to be a milf. In one of the first photos posted here it looks like she has her hands down the front of her pants. What is going on? Between the caked on layers of makeup, nude lips, and overly sexual expressions/ poses she looks trashy. I don't see badass. I see an insecure woman trying so hard to be popular that she's willing to objectify herself. That one photo where they all have dead eyes is probably the most representative of their life together. The whole thing screams dead bedroom, which is just ironic considering her desperate milf status. And the slick two clumps of hair pulled out in the front... We used to do this back in the late 90s in junior high when we were growing out our bangs. My mom hated it and always said it looked greasy and unkempt. I finally agree lol. Her overall look is one hot mess.

I think White Fox is using her. I have a feeling that once they use her up for millions they'll discard her and move on to the next money making influencer. The whole thing feels cheap and used. Guess that's the result when a brand rips off other ideas and styles.

Reactions: 14
I'm crying at how god awful this campaign is omg. First of all, I don't know how many people here use Tik Tok, but if you do she reminds me soooo much of those "chav check" Tik Toks making fun of UK girls who wear overly tan CAKED on makeup, sweatsuits, and giant hoop earrings every day. Like, it's uncanny.
Secondly, everyone here is absolutely correct the look ages her a lot and the "badass" facial expressions/persona comes across as try-hard and cringey. You know she really thinks she did something but it's tired, boring, and underwhelming in every way. Also agree her body is average fit looking. She and I actually look very similar and I lift 3 days a week, cardio twice a week, and generally eat everything she avoids -- just in moderation through flex dieting. I'd love to be in the same room as her and boast about eating pizza the night before and she and I literally look the same lololol.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.