Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with her. In her new haul video, she says "I said to White Fox, I can't find a crop sweater ANYWHERE so we HAVE to CrEaTe one!". Legit googled "Crop sweater activewear" and found about 10 identical ones. Why does she lie about every little thing?
she is the equivalent of that person who, influencer or not, posts to their social media being all ‘omg guys where do you buy a couch from?!?! Where do you buy a fridge from?!?! Omg I just can’t find them anywhere tehehehe’ 🧐. Like duck me. Maybe you should go back to living at home if you can’t utilise Google for simple things like that.

This is ridiculous hahaha. like it's okay for Sarah to do it but not Christie. They are so brainwashed and manipulated!
I’ve gotta say, I’m still confused by their logic... I just like. Ok, right yes from my understanding, it’s okay for SARAH as a person to rip off another business (even though it wasn’t necessarily Sarah herself since she’s collaborating with Tropeka), but because one youtuber rips off another youtuber... absolutely illegal, arrest Christie now for ripping poor old Sarah off. What?? 🔍👀

I have to say, I am very glad a 14 year old girl told me what a collaboration is. Absolutely mindblown. It’s absolutely sad she has sucked these poor young girls into obsessing over her. She is nasty and toxic as duck and I can’t wait for influencer life to be done with.

someone who reminds me of Old Sarah but in a wholesome way (with kids) is justanothermummyblog. I don’t have kids, nor do my partner and I want any, but I find her account much more relatable for 20-30+ year olds who aren’t immature. Pretty sure she’s also Sarah’s age, and just seeing the difference in maturity is amazing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was curious and hadn't checked in while, but Sarah is losing so many followers over the past few days.

Beggining of the end?

All her toxic and problematic behaviour aside, her content is just so exhausting. Her going from one different "project" to another every second week is just too much. Like, is she a fitness influencer? A skin care influencer ? A health/nutrition influencer A mummy blogger/influencer? She has way to much tit attached to her brand, hopefully people are finally seeing how unauthentic she really is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
this is what i feel sarah would look like if she was still natural
Wow, that woman looks like if Sarah was truly the authentic, holistic, fitness lover she paints herself to be! Instead she's frozen with botox, fake lips, fake teeth, photoshop, exaggerated angles, heavy filtering, heavily restricted diet, and the list goes on & on. And while personally I don't believe there's anything wrong with plastic surgery (I've had my boobs done, a nose job, my lips filled etc) I don't believe that Sarah can simultaneously claim to care about holistic health & natural medicine but then pump filler and toxins into her face. Her portrayed brand just doesn't line up with her actual traits whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't with her. In her new haul video, she says "I said to White Fox, I can't find a crop sweater ANYWHERE so we HAVE to CrEaTe one!". Legit googled "Crop sweater activewear" and found about 10 identical ones. Why does she lie about every little thing?
Have we actually ever seen any of her sketch designs? She makes it sound like she is the designer. So does she actually draw the sketches?

I noticed this also. She also has to inform everyone that’s she’s actually an x-small. I don’t get it, but then again I don’t need as much attention as she needs. That’s what it is, she needs a lot of attention.

If I had all the money she has I would have bought my parents a new house first before buying more property.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The campaign photos are sooooo bad. She legit looks like a desperate housewife from Hollywood or something. How is that make-up and hair supposed to be conducive to a good work out?
I agree with comments about her looking average fit. She looks great, but for all the GF, DF, SF slop she eats & the excessive training she does, its not worth it and it's not paying off. How many times has Scuz commented on her AbS PoPpInG when she's had a break from exercise & still not figured it out that she doesn't need to be pushing herself as hard as she does or as often.
Which leads me to my thread suggestion:
Sarah's Day x WFA: All The Gear, No Idea

And when Bravo wants to cast a season of Washed Up Instagrammers, this picture should definitely go along with Scuzzy's application.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That photo is so funny! Also - that jumper is so horrible - it reminds me of a sweet packet like Fizzers or something!

Reactions: 6
This is ridiculous hahaha. like it's okay for Sarah to do it but not Christie. They are so brainwashed and manipulated!
Turns out christie made this product with another company 2 years ago and sold it on her site but has recently bought the rights to it. Not sure on legal terminology haha
So before Sarah's body bloom

Reactions: 16
Ofc might not be true but I still I lolled at this, people paying 100s of dollars for her uNiQe activewear that was probably designed by this guy.
omg please can I just put this tit here for all to see. So to the person who said “does she do her own sketches??” NO. She does NOT DESIGN ANYTHING. NO “CREATIVE GENIUS” at all. All her chat about her designing clothes is bullshit because she picks and chooses from a menu of fast fashion Chinese factory clothes the White Fox sticks their name on it.

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+
Value of lies? Priceless.
74C4F73F-C381-4ADD-8C4D-971C6D194640.jpeg
4D9E2EE6-FF63-49DE-8A99-F5B65519AAE2.jpeg

3419AFC3-B8F6-4DB4-952F-9BFBB3B91E22.jpeg
ACA5B92C-A415-45BD-A5AA-0B153AC0BB03.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I was curious and hadn't checked in while, but Sarah is losing so many followers over the past few days.

Beggining of the end?

All her toxic and problematic behaviour aside, her content is just so exhausting. Her going from one different "project" to another every second week is just too much. Like, is she a fitness influencer? A skin care influencer ? A health/nutrition influencer A mummy blogger/influencer? She has way to much tit attached to her brand, hopefully people are finally seeing how unauthentic she really is.
She’ll just buy some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just got round to watching the reboot haul video. Honestly laughed out loud when Sarah said 'this bra will support a DD cup!' Friggin hell, I'm not even sure the bra would support my pancake chest.

• Haha
T
omg please can I just put this tit here for all to see. So to the person who said “does she do her own sketches??” NO. She does NOT DESIGN ANYTHING. NO “CREATIVE GENIUS” at all. All her chat about her designing clothes is bullshit because she picks and chooses from a menu of fast fashion Chinese factory clothes the White Fox sticks their name on it.

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+
View attachment 180494View attachment 180495
View attachment 180492View attachment 180493
This is brilliant

Reactions: 7

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+

OMG!! thank you I didn’t know how to put the pictures like that and I didn’t notice her design in the pics.

IS THIS FKN FOR REAL?! It’s absolutely disgusting they pass this junk off as ‘designer/limited edition/unique’ it’s just fast fashion plucked straight from the showroom in China.

they should be ashamed of themselves pricing this stuff the way they do. Anyone wanted to buy her collection should just dm this guy lol he obviously has stock 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+
I’m crying omg they haven’t even deleted his comment. We all knew this was the case anyway, her stans who believe she actually designs anything or that it’s ethical and quality/worth the price tag.. 🤭

Reactions: 10

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+
B U S T E D :LOL:

Rock solid proof that she's an imposter. Watch the stans try and rationalize this.

All right, so I messaged this place and he said it cost $17.50USD to make the Dalmatian set (THE WHOLE SET). That’s only $25 Australian dollars. They retail at about $90 for the leggings and $50-60 for the tops. That markup is HUGE.

Goes to show how poor the quality is 😂😂

EDITED TO ADD: I forgot to say, he/she also confirmed you can purchase directly from him for about a 1/4 of the price. Sarah's stuff is all out of stock but they have all the regular White Fox activewear available hahahahahahahhahahahaha

E30C11EB-0F35-4F61-9135-BC10B5E2B5E9.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I messaged them too. Seems like by “design” You send him a photo and he slightly changes it.
Oh man....What I love most about us messaging him is we both said some crap like "really want to work with you/the designer!" HAHA.

Reactions: 15
OMFG TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING. I do feel bad because they just want sales and are being so helpful but omfg. I knew it was the case but it's so glaringly obvious now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.