Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B8161A1F-E98B-44F8-A86B-85651DF32B54.jpeg

I don’t really get the pulled down bits of hair look when you are going to go ahead and showcase her bald spot? Quite surprised that Kurt or WF didn’t photoshop that area before it got uploaded on the main website.

I also think that Sarah just looks very... filthy. From the muddy cheeks, greasy looking hair and grown out roots. Not channelling that domestic princess homemaker milfy vibes she tries to put out at all. The other model in the shoot suits this entire collection more than Sarah does. That model has the youthful “edgy-pretty” look down pat. Sarah looks so misplaced.

Reactions: 20
Kurt needs to eat some carbs for some brainpower... he is sounding too much like Sarah with his exaggerations and idiocy.
'Today is our work day'. Okay, so what is it you do for a remainder of the week?
'Working with an almost two-year old'. Um... An almost two year old...?! Surely I'm tripping because didn't Fox turn one in March? March... the month that that was 3 months ago? I can't cope. Get this guy a burger.
To him it probably feels like a year!

Reactions: 4
anyone else think she literally looks like tammy hembrow in a bad way? hahaha, Actually so gross how much she is trying to sexualise herself. Why is she trying so hard kurt is literally her fiance lol, she doesn't need to try and impress us that much. My thoughts are that because she is an attention seeking person her logic probably is by over sexualising herself = more popularity. Sad
It's right there in their stories. Kurts testosterone is low. She is trying to ... Oh god I don't know it's really too gross to spell it out. Too much make up and all the wide angle butt shots and the suck it in waist cinching spandex.... 🤢 I'm unable to muster the gumption to watch her anymore because she is such a tacky, conceited and oblivious person. It's like fitness is all about fashion not function. She couldn't even manage to do her own ebook but she sure as heck sells all the gear to wear while slacking off and acting like you work out every day.

Something along the lines of this for a thread idea/Scuzzys next campaign:
Scuzzy x WFA: Act & dress like you're working out and no one will question you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has whitefox turned off all comments?

and deleted all the videos from the campaign.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The campaign photos are sooooo bad. She legit looks like a desperate housewife from Hollywood or something. How is that make-up and hair supposed to be conducive to a good work out?
I agree with comments about her looking average fit. She looks great, but for all the GF, DF, SF slop she eats & the excessive training she does, its not worth it and it's not paying off. How many times has Scuz commented on her AbS PoPpInG when she's had a break from exercise & still not figured it out that she doesn't need to be pushing herself as hard as she does or as often.
Which leads me to my thread suggestion:
Sarah's Day x WFA: All The Gear, No Idea

And when Bravo wants to cast a season of Washed Up Instagrammers, this picture should definitely go along with Scuzzy's application.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In other news, Ellie Bullen from Elsa’s Wholesome Life had her baby. There are stacks of blue tick commenters on her birth announcement post congratulating her. Couldn’t find one from Sarah anywhere on there. But just yesterday(? or day before) Sarah was using her “friend” Ellie’s name to plug her pink poop drink on her stories. Only has “friends” when they can make her 💰 😕

Some thread title suggestions.

“Sarah’s Day: A desperate life of greed, restriction and misery”

Sarah’s day: will fake anything for $$$

Sarah’s day: dairy free, gluten free, ethics free, cash-chasing life

I couldn’t think of one that had WF in it...🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Reading this thread with a hot cup of coffee before work is so much more enjoyable than reading the newspaper

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still can’t get over how different she looks in photoshoots vs what she shows on Instagram.
As other have already said, her body is fantastic and she looks SO fit and healthy. I wish she would just be a decent human and promote and normalise her body the way it is. It’s truly unexpected and a bit of a shock when you see the actual real deal, especially after being spoon fed highly contoured and edited pictures.

TL;DR, Instagram beauty/fitness culture is a plague to society

Reactions: 18
OMG I just had a look at her Instagram... she is actually a clone 😲 All the outfits, the sunglasses, the pjs, the hair! She tags Kurt in a lot of her photos too. Bizarre!
Is she competing with Christie Swadling? Sis has made an entire career of being a Sarah knockoff.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or has whitefox turned off all comments?

and deleted all the videos from the campaign.
No its not just you, they have. So strange how they deleted the videos aswell. Maybe you cant turn comments off for IGTV or something?

Heres to hoping they get sued for the recent plagiarism with Ariana Grande. It's about time they are also held accountable, as well as Sarah for constantly ripping off others 🤞

Reactions: 15
Kurts caption for the photo... So does he love his job right now or is it too stressful and ruining him? Which one is it?
At least they look happy here 😀
oh shut up Kurt😒 the man can’t even spell correctly in his self glorifying caption yet he thinks he can give people advice about pursuing careers. I’m really sick of influencers preaching that if you “work” hard and manifest your dreams will come true. No, you got lucky. You aren’t educated, you aren’t even overly talented! So if I want to be an astronaut, does that mean if I believe in my own bullshit enough I’ll get to go to the moon? Of course not! Some of us have to actually study and be qualified to work in the fields we are passionate about. They are such wankers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No its not just you, they have. So strange how they deleted the videos aswell. Maybe you cant turn comments off for IGTV or something?
I thought this too, but once you view the IGTV it doesn't appear on the feed - you can find it under the IGTV tab though on their page

Reactions: 2
She's looking... dirty. And probably not in the way that she hopes. Heh.
She's reminding me of Nikki Blacketter who always seemed to look dirty, sweaty, and as if she just rolled out of bed.

Reactions: 10
Sarah's Day #4 Plagiarize, remember my size, brand built on lies
Sarah's Day #4 Appropriation from White Fox to POC locs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In other news, Ellie Bullen from Elsa’s Wholesome Life had her baby. There are stacks of blue tick commenters on her birth announcement post congratulating her. Couldn’t find one from Sarah anywhere on there. But just yesterday(? or day before) Sarah was using her “friend” Ellie’s name to plug her pink poop drink on her stories. Only has “friends” when they can make her 💰 😕

Some thread title suggestions.

“Sarah’s Day: A desperate life of greed, restriction and misery”

Sarah’s day: will fake anything for $$$

Sarah’s day: dairy free, gluten free, ethics free, cash-chasing life

I couldn’t think of one that had WF in it...🧐

I found her comment, doesn’t make sense though. Did she mean to write “welcome to the world”🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.